It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Terror Incident

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Reports on social media of an incident involving vehicle and pedestrians at Amsterdam Central Train Station. Searching for further info.

www.google.co.uk...

May not be terror.
edit on 10-6-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

The official line seems to be that this is not terror and possibly a case of a driver stricken by illness. Apologies to all and mods

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

www.independent.co.uk...

Car 'ploughs into pedestrians outside Amsterdam Centraal station', injuring at least five

Police have not yet said whether or not they believe the incident was terrorist-related

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, if it's a kid who was acting foolish and caused that showing off, I hope he gets to sit in prison for a while and they make sure to tell the press all over that country to publish the penalty that he was given. Here, the press would ignore something like what I am talking about, it is not controversial enough. They need to make an example of people who do wreckless things so the young are more cautious. overall it will save lives....Oh yeah, we got that population reduction agreement to consider, the government probably wouldn't allow making an example of some wreckless driver.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
...time to ban cars?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
...time to ban cars?

Nah, just ban idiots from driving.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

...time to ban cars?

nonsense, cars are dangerous and need to be regulated before they kill anyone else.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The islamic Crowdstrike strikes again?

Happy ramavan!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Probably not terror related.

www.ad.nl...
Google translate:

Eight injured in case of accident with car Stationsplein Amsterdam after inconvenience A motorist rushed to Stationsplein at Amsterdam Centraal tonight and injured eight people. Two of the wounded were taken to the hospital. According to the police, there is no intention in the game, but the driver has become unwell. "It does not seem to be intentional but an inconvenience," writes the police on Twitter. The square for the monumental station is ample with ribbons and the police is doing further research, "to exclude everything." According to the police, the drive , "Stood on a place where it was not allowed to park, he drove away when we tried to approach him"

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The islamic Crowdstrike strikes again?

Happy ramavan!

i see what you did there.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, if it's a kid who was acting foolish and caused that showing off, I hope he gets to sit in prison for a while and they make sure to tell the press all over that country to publish the penalty that he was given. Here, the press would ignore something like what I am talking about, it is not controversial enough. They need to make an example of people who do wreckless things so the young are more cautious. overall it will save lives....Oh yeah, we got that population reduction agreement to consider, the government probably wouldn't allow making an example of some wreckless driver.

Kensington car crashes through basement of house:

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 10-6-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

...time to ban cars?

Start in CA please.

Idiots all over the roadways. Not a day goes by when I avoid an accident.

I sometimes which it was legal to use grenade launchers on bad drivers. They'd shape up real quickly.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Why did you post 'possible terror' over an unknown fatal road traffic incident? Did you think Muslim driver as well?
Strong is the fear in you young Jedi.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The original alert I received said exactly that, Possible Terror Incident, and I amended the post as I got more information. So take your childlike star wars allusions and erroneous accusations of bigotry and fear back to your mum's basement.

a reply to: EnlightenedSheep

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Sorry. I was half joking. I didn't intend to offend. I'm new. Apologies again.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EnlightenedSheep

Thank you. I didn't realise you were not serious. Making use of the emojis will help to convey jokes etc. I hope you enjoy being a member here.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Half serious

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Car was parked where it wasnt allowed. Police approached the driver, he took of on rampage.
8 injured 2 serious, no fatalities. Driver has been arrested.
edit on 10-6-2017 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Sad events for the people involved. My emoji's above were not to offend. Apologies again.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnlightenedSheep

Why did you post 'possible terror' over an unknown fatal road traffic incident? Did you think Muslim driver as well?

Because terror attacks gives them hard on.
These armchair warriors sit all day long and wait for some crap to happen so they can spew hate, tell us Europeans how #ed we are because we don't own stupid guns and how brown people are going to take over.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: EnlightenedSheep

Because terror attacks gives them hard on.
These armchair warriors sit all day long and wait for some crap to happen so they can spew hate, tell us Europeans how #ed we are because we don't own stupid guns and how brown people are going to take over.

I'm from the UK and I received the alert here where I am on guard duty. You are about as wrong as you could be me old mucker. Not making assumptions will make you seem less stupid.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join