It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigating Trump for being a foreign agent is straight down discrimination.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
in our court system there is a concept known as Frivolous lawsuits...

now, I propose that all this legal BS the leftist-anti-Trump, Progressive-Globalists are foisting on POTUS #45...
is hampering the Administrations ability to make headway on the necessary reforms implemented by the illegal presidential over-reach of the last Oval Office occupier potus #44

the hinderance caused by these Cretins is more-so about domestic terror than the false-flag cause of "social-responsibility"...
the Democrat-Nazis are at war with the American system, no doubt about it...
they want to crusade to Impeach Trump and overthrow the democratic election...

the legal clause of 'Frivolous Lawsuit' needs to be leveled on this never-ending parade of bitter-doper-babies and the suits thrown out and fine the Globalist-Elite-Clowns for the 10 years of court costs that would have been encountered if all courts were like the 6th Circuit (is that the correct court?)

Make Them Pay ~~ for delaying the "Make-America-Great-Again" agenda

Make Them Pay
edit on th30149711391610582017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TREESNAKE1111

It is true the president should have a thick skin and be able to take any criticism. This doesn't take away from the fact that Trump is the most mistreated president ever and the only one subjected to Senate and House investigations of being a foreign agent when there is no evidence to support this in the least bit.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Where is the evidence the 2016 election was hacked by Russia?

Hillary won the popular vote by 2.1%, exactly as predicted by the polls. Check the final results row.

link

This proves no votes were hacked. If the IC has proof and refuses to share it with the public, then why should we take their word for it? The IC has become too political to be an independent intelligence apparatus. If they refuse to provide evidence, then it is on them.
edit on 10-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Why is it fair to investigate Trump for being a Russian agent when no any other president was investigated? Why not investigate Bill Clinton for being a Russian agent? Why not investigate Barack Obama for being a Russian agent? Why not investigate either of the Bush for the being a Russian agent? Why wasn't any president in the cold war period investigated for being a Russian agent?

Maybe it's because he is an idiot.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Well thanks for the hyperbolic diatribe Dick Tracy.

The truth is this is not a frivolous lawsuit-Trump is not guilty by legal standards but ethically he is, just like when you called those who swing to the left "democratic Nazi's" Someone could sue you for endangering the human intellect by creating the most abstract oxymoron-thinking Democratic beliefs are akin to fascism.

And don't talk about cretins-can you honestly say that Trump has not contradicted himself on multiple occasions? if you said no then give yourself a blind man's pat on the back. But on the other hand if Comey was telling the truth...THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Discrimination? Really? What a joke.
Let's be clear, it hasn't been established that Trump himself is being investigated for anything yet, let alone as a foreign agent.
They're looking into the nature of the Russian effort to interfere with our election and whether or not there was any collusion by Comrade Cheeto's campaign. There's an evidentiary threshold that needs to be met in order to launch such an investigation, but we really don't know what they have.
Let's get a grip here people. The orange one is not being mistreated or discriminated against in any way. Period. Rest assured, if there was smoke like this with other presidents, we'd see the same mechanisms in motion. Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Because Trumps cabinet had outright lied about contacts with the Russians.

Because Trump openly encouraged the Russians to hack the DNC servers.

I think those are two good enough reasons.

What's the basis of your discrimination claim? Because he's orange? I guess you could make that case...I mean it would be a stretch, but I'm sure there's an attorney out there that would take the case.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Trump would have never called on Russia to hack Hillary if it weren't for Democrats accusing Trump of being a Russian agent. Democrats accused Trump of being a Russian agent before Trump called on Russia to hack Hillary. The Democrats wanted to play with fire. Trump gave them fire.

edit on 10-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

At least you admit that he gave them "fire." And that, is of course, the reason for the investigation.
Now you understand it.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Because Trumps cabinet had outright lied about contacts with the Russians.

Because Trump openly encouraged the Russians to hack the DNC servers.

I think those are two good enough reasons.

What's the basis of your discrimination claim? Because he's orange? I guess you could make that case...I mean it would be a stretch, but I'm sure there's an attorney out there that would take the case.

Trump didn't ask the russians to hack anything.

He asked them to give the lost emails to the press if they happen to find them.

And the cabinet has yet to be found guilty of anything to do with the russians.

In fact, their dealings with foreign powers are not uncommon at all for a transition team.

The left chose to die on the russian hill, they are getting their wish.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

DNC should be investigated for why they accused Trump of being a Russian agent. Is DNC cohoots with Russia? Why did Obama let Putin take annex Crimea and massacre people in Aleppo? This demands an investigation.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

ya sure....
yous trust the russian gov't more than your own gov't is what you are saying! so much so that you will turn to the russian gov't.
there's a whiff of treason in this position!

more than likely, a back channel was needed by some in the trump team to the sanctioned russian bank for some business matters.

edit on 11-6-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join