It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect patterns

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

Yeah, I always remember him as gold... I guess some would describe him as "bronze," but to me he was gold.
edit on 11-6-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

No because its only a momentary memory and most happen through discussion. So this cannot be the case. It is still only temporary for that moment. If you hear something on the news you hear it, you process it, you go on with your day. Others may talk to you about it but they may have heard it from someone not the news. If you did not recall it precisely the information you give may not be 100% and therefore this goes on and on and what was as you thought 100% correct slowly changes. In 5 years, you all talk about that event and are amazed that it did not occur as you thought you did.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Here's a thought as to a cause for the Mandela Effects. Something I discovered in the bible a few years ago and I explain here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But to summarize it what I found was this. At the death of John the Baptist in the 20s AD the first century Jews triggered a 2000 year Leviticus 26 curse. My best guess is the curse ends between 2025 to 2028 approximately. Being this curse is nearing it's end and the Apocalypse probably occurs at the end of it then could the Mandela Effect be a side effect of the curse?

very interesting theory...

I've heard that 2029 is closer though some say 2021. Regardless i have heard all military and government goals are set for culmination by 2025-2030.

Another thing i've been thinking about.. could "generation" actually be a mistranslation for age????

As in zodiac age?

So.. on that same note... a "day" in God's time is the length of time that the sun stays in a given zodiac sign, which makes each of His days equal to 2,160 of ours. Which would indicate that creation took 12,960 years. Quite a different timeline...
edit on 11-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

This is normally due to again you thinking he is fully gold because majority of his body is gold. Sometimes the mind completes something eventhough its not complete. Like reading some text lkie grnellay rdeaing tihs you can still read it because your mind puts together the words to finish it. Or whichever color you thought you remembered it as.

The mirror on the wall can be down to people mis quoting things as many do, this gets passed around and when others watch it, its all they hear. Rather then actually, it being right in front of them. It is like loosing your keys, looking around for hours only to find they was on the table in front of you. The mind looks past things sometimes like a dark patch.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

No because its only a momentary memory and most happen through discussion. So this cannot be the case. It is still only temporary for that moment. If you hear something on the news you hear it, you process it, you go on with your day. Others may talk to you about it but they may have heard it from someone not the news. If you did not recall it precisely the information you give may not be 100% and therefore this goes on and on and what was as you thought 100% correct slowly changes. In 5 years, you all talk about that event and are amazed that it did not occur as you thought you did.

This may be true in most instances but there are certain things that you're absolutely sure of. For example, anything really important to you no matter how mundane would stick in your mind. If you kissed your first love interest during your prom while dancing to a specific song, the lyrics, the smell, the feeling, etc would all be potentially permanently locked into your memory and no matter how she or anyone else remembers it, you'll always know the moment and it'll feel very strange if it changes. Some things are just too strongly ingrained to be pushed aside and when enough others can corroborate your memory, then you know it's real.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

a reply to: jafo1973

This is normally due to again you thinking he is fully gold because majority of his body is gold. Sometimes the mind completes something eventhough its not complete. Like reading some text lkie grnellay rdeaing tihs you can still read it because your mind puts together the words to finish it. Or whichever color you thought you remembered it as.

The mirror on the wall can be down to people mis quoting things as many do, this gets passed around and when others watch it, its all they hear. Rather then actually, it being right in front of them. It is like loosing your keys, looking around for hours only to find they was on the table in front of you. The mind looks past things sometimes like a dark patch.

I know what you mean. At DU we had a sample psychology class where the prof played a song excerpt in reverse and we heard nothing but white noise. He told us what we should hear and the next time we could hear it as he said.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I think the problem I keep seeing is that people think things are changing, this is not true. What is true however is how badly the mind remembers things that you swear by your own life that you remember 100%. The mind does not remember things as perfect as you THINK you remember it. For instance, Edgar Dale created the Cone of Experience which states.

Broken down a little clearer.

WE REMEMBER

10% of what we read
20% of what we hear
30% of what we see
50% of what we see and hear
70% of what we discuss with others
80% of what we personally experience
95% or what we teach others

If you think about that, then many of the things we see are not to complete. Neither is what we see or hear, if 50% is what we ideally take in then that is half the information. If you know or read into trace decay to recall something precisely you must act on that input daily for a long time. Like for instance your job, after a while your job like riding a bike becomes second nature. However if you read a piece of text tomorrow, once and tried to recall it in detail next week. I would highly think that you would only and anyone would only recall parts. This is how our minds think we remember 100% but actually it is only a portion.

This is a valid point. I practice dream recall and it took a long time to get to the point where i can now remember 75% of the dream i had just prior to waking. While my ability to retain the information can extend to as long as a week for most and some for years, most of these are still only 1-2% remembered. I write them down so i can look back at them but most of the time reading them even a week later it'll feel as if reading something written by someone else because I'll have no recollection of most of them.

Real life memories i believe are 100% remembered accurately though i believe that just like my dreams, i probably don't have any better recall of most things as i do my dreams. I think one can train ones memory to remember more but i doubt many of us do that.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Really? Bronze /gold....whatever he was a solid color.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
ME reminds me of the TV program "Sliders".

I think we may be looking at the situation backwards. Maybe we should be looking at what would be accomplished by creating these false memories.

I think one of the biggest problems, is that it could create a false retelling of actual history, and it will make it easier to sell the people any scenario that suits their agenda.

Look at how easy people are to believe any nonsense that the MSM spills, even when the truth is repeatedly placed in front of their eyes. Debunking a lie is useless when people are determined to hold on to their own version of the truth.

No doubt. Some say that we're told in advance what their plans and and we complacently go along with it because most of us don't want to rock the boat.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I thought about that too and perhaps we are experiencing only minor changes for now. I think the changes to JFK's car are a major change because many conspiracy theories involved the passengers and instead of 4 people there are suddenly 6. The theory that the driver killed JFK is now impossible because of the changes. The terrorist attack on the statue of liberty in 1916 for instance never happened here. I have literally no information to share about that historical incident. I only saw that being briefly mentioned in a ME YT video. Am i the only one?

Certainly not. I don't remember 6 seats.. only 4 and i also am unaware of the 1916 attack... Hitler's blue eyes are just creepy. The whole fascination with him was based around him being opposite what he considered the supermen.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Exactly this is what im saying friend. The mind seems capable of rememebring facts but its very different. Being a student of psychology in the past and seemingly you are too, you understand what I am saying. The mind is wonderfully amazing but its ability to recall facts is often skew.

It is true also as you state that yes important memories do last, as the diagram I posted here shows because it effects us in a totally different way.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Exactly this is what im saying friend. The mind seems capable of rememebring facts but its very different. Being a student of psychology in the past and seemingly you are too, you understand what I am saying. The mind is wonderfully amazing but its ability to recall facts is often skew.

It is true also as you state that yes important memories do last, as the diagram I posted here shows because it effects us in a totally different way.

So what are your theories behind how so many people remember the same thing? Is this an example, iyo, of consensus reality?

Do the MEs that are experienced affect more than the us? If not... that would be very telling...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Does anyone know (without looking it up) the history of the library of Alexandria?

Supposing that the ME is real and time travel is creating it (what if
) then perhaps the idea is to gain access to relics and artifacts that ordinarily would be irretrievable AND noone would scream unfair because we don't know it's happening. Crystal skulls for example. This idea does move further into the realm of sci fi but... someone else asked about motive. Not to mention collectibles or perhaps for some being able to deny the existence of a certain film known for killing ones career.

The JFK change would end many conspiracy theories so for those familiar with it - which ones would have remained consistent regardless of the number of passengers?

Magic Mirror is a subtle change but is there a significance to it? Perhaps a mirror like Walter's in fringe (not a real mirror but a device) which acts as a window into another dimension?

These questions may not be "real" but they do pose good ideas for critical thinking of the motivational angle.

Why change Hitler's eye color? Someone suggested that this would require genetic manipulation. Any ideas or theories?

Who knows maybe there would be something worth considering here...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I've been looking for information on the terror attacks from 1916. Earliest mention i've seen is 2006. Does anyone have links that have textbooks or earlier documentation for the attack on tom island? I've seen a few books but nothing that old.

Interestingly, the first thing to come up on Google when searching "attack 1916" is the Jersey Shore shark attacks which inspired Jaws.
edit on 11-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The library was raided and most of the books and the scriptures were destroyed with fire. The rest of the content of the library is currently under lock and key in the Vatican.

The 6 seat car debunks alot of viable theories and some of them are now in fact impossible due to the car change. I'm curious about other ME's that are not widly discussed and of course when this all started. Unfortunately people are growing reluctant to tell their stories because of the fear of being ridiculed.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

The library was raided and most of the books and the scriptures were destroyed with fire. The rest of the content of the library is currently under lock and key in the Vatican.

The 6 seat car debunks alot of viable theories and some of them are now in fact impossible due to the car change. I'm curious about other ME's that are not widly discussed and of course when this all started. Unfortunately people are growing reluctant to tell their stories because of the fear of being ridiculed.

Too bad too.

I was asking about the Alexandria because it was talking about 8 centuries of fires as opposed to just one. I'm curious if that will change...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Have you read anything about the ME like the books, we are talking about People reading the same books sometimes through their lives and reading them then to their own children through their childhoods.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

originally posted by: Ladicius123
When I was in elementary school our teacher taught us that there were 52 states in America and to prove it, she had us count the stars on the American flag. Sure enough their were 52 stars and 13 stripes. However that was never the case there should have been 50 stars as the flag hasn't changed since then. I also remember the berenstein bears book being pronounced as stein not stain.

I remember the Berenstein bears but 51 states...

Do you remember which ones weren't part of the continental?

Of course most People know the saying the lower 48 which leaves Ak and Hi

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Who's cursed? After 2000 to 3000 years of intermingling with the gentiles of the world I would say everyone now. Though if you toss in Romans 11 in the mix it would appear you can sidestep the curse by being a Christian in good standing. However if you lapse or turn away from Christanity it appears you can leave yourself open to the curse again. Getting cut off from the olive tree after being grafted in earlier.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I began this post with more skepticism than usual, but OP, you got me with dillemna and the attack on the statue of liberty. To the core.

Could easily be a shared list of easily misremembered facts. Interesting in either case.

(Edit: I said something I shouldn't. A wise man once said, "don't sit and ponder the statue of Nathan Hale, sit and study the code each day. Nathan Hale will never change...")
edit on 12-6-2017 by LambertSimnel because: See above

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join