It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect patterns

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

yes, I've been seeing other posts about the toys too. I think more than one version of 3PO has been found that is all gold, but I've also heard people claim that was a production cost issue, which I could see possibly being the case. I think they were in a huge hurry to get those toys out too, nobody anticipated the demand from the first movie because nobody thought the first movie would blow up like it did. Although if the one you mention is from '86 that wouldn't be an issue, and you'd think by then there would be complaints from the hardcore collectors that the doll action figure didn't match the movie accurately? This whole thing is just weird. What I am very curious about is whether there are people who remember and feel as strongly as I do that 3PO did have a silver leg - I'm not talking about people arguing it because the alternative just sounds too out there to consider, I'm talking about people who are convinced strongly they remember it that way.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
The f#ck? I just stumbled over a screenshot from 2016 on Pol. Please ignore the story and just look at the headline at the right side. Adam West died in 2016? Can someone explain that please.

Adam West died in 2016

This can be explained as the sidebar displaying today's top news

There are people who remember him dying before, but i haven't found anything concrete for that.
edit on 10-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

We've been deceived. Just when I thought the world made sense, it falls apart and # with my head.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

We've been deceived. Just when I thought the world made sense, it falls apart and # with my head.

Lol! Indeed!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Sinbad Shazaam Movie poster

Better than a poster? How about a movie clip!
Shazaam!

Note that this clip just happens to be discussing memories.. very interesting find and plays a serendipitous role in synchronicity.
Snopes denial of Shazaam

Sinbad April Fool

The "faked" footage of Shazaam was created by Sinbad as an April Fool's joke. As such... this explains the reference to memories.
edit on 10-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
www.google.com... HhbXUAhXKdz4KHeN3AmEQ_AUICSgB&biw=360&bih=512&dpr=3#imgrc=i4lfuoUJQOwQ1M:

Spelled correctly on this bizarre prayer candle
Trouble linking
Scroll down it's there

editby]edit on 11-6-2017 by BOTAL because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2017 by BOTAL because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2017 by BOTAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BOTAL
www.google.com... HhbXUAhXKdz4KHeN3AmEQ_AUICSgB&biw=360&bih=512&dpr=3#imgrc=i4lfuoUJQOwQ1M:

Spelled correctly on this bizarre prayer candle
Trouble linking
Scroll down it's there

Dan Ackroyd

The prayer candle shows original spelling.
edit on 11-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

Great find!
Thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but I've been experiencing madela just writing in threads. Like, mistypes that weren't there an hour before. Simple yes, unusual? Highly. I don't miss much, and this i've become aware of in real time.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

The f#ck? I just stumbled over a screenshot from 2016 on Pol. Please ignore the story and just look at the headline at the right side. Adam West died in 2016? Can someone explain that please.

Adam West died in 2016

There are people who remember him dying before, but i haven't found anything concrete for that.

The screenshot is from 2016 right when the baby died but there is no way of verifiying it. That threw me off a little. Btw i definitely remember him dying in 2016. Twitter was full of movie quotes and Batman gifs. I'm inclined to screenshot everything major that happens next in the near future.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NordeastRock

I remembe C3-P0 with silver leg from the beginning. I use to think he was a rag tag type of droid, kind of like the rebels in the film, and that his leg was probably a spare part from another different colored, but same type, of droid.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Adam West died in 2016

The screenshot is from 2016 right when the baby died but there is no way of verifiying it. That threw me off a little. Btw i definitely remember him dying in 2016. Twitter was full of movie quotes and Batman gifs. I'm inclined to screenshot everything major that happens next in the near future.

Wow... that's a nice find! Excellent idea

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze

I remembe C3-P0 with silver leg from the beginning. I use to think he was a rag tag type of droid, kind of like the rebels in the film, and that his leg was probably a spare part from another different colored, but same type, of droid.

That's in contrast to what i remember. My grandma had the original popup books and i remember him as all gold. My husband and i watched Fringe several months ago, and it dealt with the possibility of dimensions bleeding into one another or being linked. Things on the "other" side were slightly different. Two characters would be dopple gangers and 98% of their lives would be identical but there'd be that 2% difference...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been experiencing madela just writing in threads. Like, mistypes that weren't there an hour before. Simple yes, unusual? Highly. I don't miss much, and this i've become aware of in real time.

There's a 13yr old kid who is like super smart on YouTube who mentions this same phenomenon though maybe not quite in real time. He explains how this happens. He thinks Cern may have destroyed our universe and caused the slips. I can't say 's true but he mentions that he's been tracking the changes and even his notes will change from what he remembers writing down.

Some MEs fix themselves and this could be caused by the "original" dimension becoming dominant OR switching back.

While i think it may be a natural phenomenon, it could also be cern related.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Yes, there is a pattern: it revolves around small details that are easy to mis-remember.

When I read the OP, and saw Dilemma, I was sort of blown away, as I always remembered it as dilemna, even to the point of pronouncing the N when young, so I could remember how to spell it "correctly." It's not as if it's an easy mistake to add a silent letter to a word. Why would not just myself, but countless others add a silent letter to a word where it makes no sense? No, something else is at work for some of these. I do agree some small details are what you say, especially for uncommon items people don't encounter much.

But some of the listed "effects" to me are not just a bad memory.

For Dilemma, there are sites from several years ago, trying to explain how so many people spell that word incorrectly. In fact, there are many books with that wrong spelling, from famous authors no less, who spelled it wrong, and the editors allowed that wrong spelling apparently as well. The only explanation that makes sense is kids were taught to spell it wrong. And not just here, but apparently, around the world. So.. why would so many educators wrongly spell a word? Why do people remember school videos that were made to point out the N spelling version?

It just makes no sense to me, and I know for certain I am not incorrectly remembering how to wrongly spell the word. I was taught to spell it with an N. The ME examples that stand out to me, are ones where I can recall having to use tricks to remember how to say or spell something correctly. Dilemna was one.. Caldwell Banker was another. And it's ironic that the spell checker here, finds that Caldwell is correct.. and it marks Coldwell as a wrongly spelled word. It was a shock to me when I heard about Coldwell over Caldwell, because as a kid, again I recall that word well, it stood out because it was difficult to say. Coldwell would have been simple, and I'd not have had to "mis-remember" it at all. When there are other factors like commercials, ads, and people who are actually employed with them, getting it wrong, I think there is something there.

Why would people "remember" a wrong, and more difficult way to say or spell something? That makes little sense. Which is perhaps why those stand out. Perhaps there are other words as well, but the ones getting noticed, are the ones where the now "correct" way would have always made sense, and it would have made no sense to go to so much work to remember such an odd spelling and pronunciation. And even more so when there are 10s of thousands who remember it the same, mangled wrong way.

If I spent my life thinking cello was spelled chello, I would probably be alone in that sad ch world. The words people noticed are spelled "wrong" by a LOT of people, and they remember a more complex version that makes no sense to remember that way to begin with. So.. no, I don't buy the people just don't remember correctly theory, not for all the examples.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

There's a 13yr old kid who is like super smart on YouTube who mentions this same phenomenon though maybe not quite in real time. He explains how this happens. He thinks Cern may have destroyed our universe and caused the slips. I can't say 's true but he mentions that he's been tracking the changes and even his notes will change from what he remembers writing down.

Some MEs fix themselves and this could be caused by the "original" dimension becoming dominant OR switching back.

While i think it may be a natural phenomenon, it could also be cern related.

CERN, possibly involved.. who knows, but I don't buy his whole world obliterated theory, it doesn't make a lot of sense, as many remember one way, and the rest, another. If an event occurred, I don't think it effected the entire world.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

And that's what I think brings credence to the ME in some cases. My brother literally saw Star Wars 27 times (had a bunch of leftover coupon books with a free movie ticket), and I've seen it perhaps 5 times when I was younger (and several times since), but he was a bit shocked when I said.. silver leg, and he looked it up. He never recalls a silver leg, ever. If it was just easily missed, why do people remember a silver leg so clearly, and others remember it another way just as clearly?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

And that's what I think brings credence to the ME in some cases. My brother literally saw Star Wars 27 times (had a bunch of leftover coupon books with a free movie ticket), and I've seen it perhaps 5 times when I was younger (and several times since), but he was a bit shocked when I said.. silver leg, and he looked it up. He never recalls a silver leg, ever. If it was just easily missed, why do people remember a silver leg so clearly, and others remember it another way just as clearly?

I don't remember the silver leg either. Does anyone of you own an old coloring book from Star Wars or merchandise that has C3-PO in it? I'm leaning to the theory that not the whole world was affected but some destinct local areas. Reality shifting is a complete new concept for me but it's very telling that so many people suffer from false memories about very minor things. I'm curious if our timeline is still catching up to the changes in our timeline and we are not able to see the bigger differences as of yet. The Hitler's eye color change for instance means that his parents changed as well and that would be only possible through genetic manipulation. I love this stuff.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Count me in with the crowd who thought that Adam West had died earlier, previously like couple years ago. It wasn't until now, watching CBS Sunday Morning, that got me recalling at the time, maybe like 2 or 3 years ago, when they were talking about him dying and showing old show clips of him with bat mobile coming out of bat cave and other clips on TV. It was a little bizarre, not like de ja vu where you get a weird feeling for only a split second.

The only patterns I see, to be honest, is that its only minor things or little unimportant matters in most ME's
edit on 11-6-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
ME - You can dance if you want to

Here's a link to another thread for a song i grew up on. Loved this song... another minor change.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Very nice thread!

I too have been trying to distinguish a pattern.

Check out a thread I made about affected newspaper heading vs body text..

Mandela Effect - Headings vs Text - A Possible ME Start Date?

Really, for anyone looking into ME patterns check out the thread above - it's CLEARLY showing a pattern.. Kinda chilling to see it grouped up like that.

edit on 11-6-2017 by Pearj because: he fixed the link.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join