It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect patterns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

Thanks for bringing up this topic again - got me to searching for a different perspective and came across this site

Here's an interesting take on a possible different perspective....

Planetary soul ascension
crytonchronicles.com...

There are some who believe, however, that The Mandela Effect is a side-effect of the planet evolving and moving into these higher densities (which are actually lighter). Those experiencing the phenomenon are becoming aware of multiple timelines/universes being exposed as our consciousness begins to shift into different frequencies. Timelines that have subtle differences than the ones we remember and for some reason have access to. Potentially becoming aware of our multidimensional selves, keeping in mind that the past, present, and future are happening simultaneously.

Govt experimentation as psyops

crytonchronicles.com...

As you can see, there's no questioning what lengths certain people and/or entities of power will go to when it comes to learning how to control and manipulate others. It's a scary thought. And MKUltra is only one of the known PsyOps declassified (and I'm not even sure if entirely). Imagine how many are still hidden from the public; both completed and/or currently playing out.

Great theories! In5D talks about the frequency changes a lot as does Dolores Cannon

edit on 10-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw
edit on 10-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: Updated
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: Justoneman

Well for a start, ME delusionals think...

Yet the ME morons say ...

You have p*ss poor memories...

I understand you have an opposing viewpoint. I, until recently, had a similar viewpoint.
But are the negative comments really needed?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815
I may have taken you more seriously if I didn't have to read all of your petty name calling.

Toughen up. ME is a ridiculous claim with nothing more than opinions. Everyone else has video and audio evidence.

ME Delusionals are not that intelligent if they believe their argument is valid when there is zero evidence to back it up.

Has any of the MEs every made you scratch your head? Any of them make you go hmm that's weird?

No. Because when I wonder what I remember, I go and check video archives or documented evidence and either prove myself right or wrong.

I do not believe in the ME delusion. I do not believe CERN is changing reality or has changed reality. I do not believe HAARP has changed reality.

And, let's give the delusionals one moment of grace. Let's say, yes, reality has shifted.

Who the f**k would make such small, petty, stupid changes to things in pop culture?? Haven't you ever asked yourself that? Why is almost every ME claim always about pop culture? And oddly, since the late 70s? Why don't people believe HItler won WW2? Or JFK wasn't killed? Or Tiananmen Square didn't happen? Why are genuine historical events ok but TV and film are affected?

Funny that.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
I understand you have an opposing viewpoint. I, until recently, had a similar viewpoint.
But are the negative comments really needed?

Yes. Because the ME claim is so delusional, so ridiculous, it deserves to be mocked and shamed. Just like the Flat Earthers -- I put ME people in that same box of absurdity.

Again, the ME fanciers (is that better?) have no actual proof reality has changed. Nothing. Just absurd claims about known science, which they themselves do not understand, and warp to fit their delusions.

Show me a video where it says X and then the same video where is says Y and then I'll take it seriously. Until then, you're all delusional in my opinion. I'm entitled to say your views are stupid, absurd, delusional and moronic. I haven't used racial slurs, hate speech or threatened any form of violence. I just think you're all idiots.

You can call me an idiot or worse, I don't mind. My lip won't quiver and I won't get upset. I'd rather people had real proper debates than act all PC. political correctness is ruining democracy, in my opinion.
edit on 10-6-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I may have taken you more seriously if I didn't have to read all of your petty name calling.

Toughen up. ME is a ridiculous claim with nothing more than opinions. Everyone else has video and audio evidence.

ME Delusionals are not that intelligent if they believe their argument is valid when there is zero evidence to back it up.

Has any of the MEs every made you scratch your head? Any of them make you go hmm that's weird?

No. Because when I wonder what I remember, I go and check video archives or documented evidence and either prove myself right or wrong.

I do not believe in the ME delusion. I do not believe CERN is changing reality or has changed reality. I do not believe HAARP has changed reality.

And, let's give the delusionals one moment of grace. Let's say, yes, reality has shifted.

Who the f**k would make such small, petty, stupid changes to things in pop culture?? Haven't you ever asked yourself that? Why is almost every ME claim always about pop culture? And oddly, since the late 70s? Why don't people believe HItler won WW2? Or JFK wasn't killed? Or Tiananmen Square didn't happen? Why are genuine historical events ok but TV and film are affected?

Funny that.

This is probably the easiest to double check for most of us. No big changes have occurred yet, other than a terrorist attack in 1916 that took me by surprise. I had no idea that this happened, yet personally, historical changes like that have no affect on me because i am not a history buff. I think people can relate more readily to pop culture and while other things HAVE taken place on a profoundly personal level or minor historical levels (minor meaning nothing world altering for the majority of ME observers) these fly under the radar for the most part.

If such major events occur, i doubt that there would be any fewer skeptics or ridicule simply because for some, they remain unaffected by the ME phenomenon. For those individuals, it doesn't exist. Perhaps it shouldn't exist for those who remain unconvinced because it truly doesn't affect them. For those affected by the ME phenomenon, it can be comforting to regain equilibrium with threads like these that provide evidence that they're not crazy despite what others may say.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw
James Earl Jones confirmed what he remembers saying when playing the role. The script actually says "No, I am your father." So either a) he's as delusional as the rest of us, or this really changed.

Wrong.

Watch the video again, the one posted. He isn't confirming what he said in the film. He says:

When I first saw the dialogue, that said, 'Luke I am your Father', I said to myself 'He's lying'

He never says that's what he said in the film. It's what he READ in the script. What he SAID in the film was NIAYF.

Sigh. honestly people. try. actually try.

edit on 10-6-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

You know, it is strange for me. There are a couple that really made me doubt myself. Mirror mirror, Stein/Stain, some of the logos, they gave me a weird feeling. However, I just figured I remembered incorrectly. But, as time goes by, my mind adjusts easily to the "new way".

I'm not delusional, nor am I a moron. This is just one "conspiracy" that peeks my interest. How can so many people remember the same things incorrectly? How can so many people feel so strongly?

I just happen to find this research more appealing than say 9/11 or the Black Eyed people. It is unfortunate that people ruin threads with petty name calling though. You make it a little less enjoyable.

I'm tough enough. Maybe since you are the one who is calling names, you should toughen up and realize not everyone has to think like you. Let other people talk it out. It shouldn't cause any pain to let others have an open discussion.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

James Earl Jones confirmed what he remembers saying when playing the role. The script actually says "No, I am your father." So either a) he's as delusional as the rest of us, or this really changed.

Wrong.

Watch the video again, the one posted. He isn't confirming what he said in the film. He says:

When I first saw the dialogue, that said, 'Luke I am your Father', I said to myself 'He's lying'

He never says that's what he said in the film. It's what he READ in the script. What he SAID in the film was NIAYF.

:

edit on 10-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

i think most of the Mandela Effects ive seen online are mostly company made decisions to revamp their brand, and make more it interesting,modern,and on trend. When i see something like Different Strokes adding an apostrophe like this threader states, is strictly the tv show trying to reach a more URBAN audience, things like logos changing,characters changing i think is just a literal change. Now i will say some examples ive seen are more questionable, and i will say that the rich and powerful seem to be obsessed with magic,spells,being a god themselves, so could any of that be a reason why? Certainly.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I'm not delusional, nor am I a moron. This is just one "conspiracy" that peeks my interest. How can so many people remember the same things incorrectly? How can so many people feel so strongly?

Ok, but *what* conspiracy? What is the end game? What is being covered up? If it's a reality changing device, then why only sitcoms and films and books about jewish bears? Why not actual history?

I'm tough enough. Maybe since you are the one who is calling names, you should toughen up and realize not everyone has to think like you. Let other people talk it out. It shouldn't cause any pain to let others have an open discussion.

At which point have I said people cannot discuss it? When did I say everyone has to have my opinion? People are posting in a public, open forum, their ideas, however wacky. I'm allowed to voice my opinion on those opinions, so long as I'm not being threatening, violent or cursing and swearing at anyone - which I am not nor would I.

But the ME concept is, for the most part, ridiculous. Just like the Flat Earth. Neither or which have evidence. I'm allowed to say how absurd and ridiculous those ideas are, as well as the people who believe in them.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CeladonJade

i think most of the Mandela Effects ive seen online are mostly company made decisions to revamp their brand, and make more it interesting,modern,and on trend. When i see something like Different Strokes adding an apostrophe like this threader states, is strictly the tv show trying to reach a more URBAN audience, things like logos changing,characters changing i think is just a literal change. Now i will say some examples ive seen are more questionable, and i will say that the rich and powerful seem to be obsessed with magic,spells,being a god themselves, so could any of that be a reason why? Certainly.

This is an apt observation. There are branding websites which document a company's logo, for those where that may be the case, i will try to post my findings either way.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme
Fanciers...

I prefer "enthusiasts".

I agree with your classification of Flat Earthers. That is just plain nonsense IMHO.
As far as ME, I am skeptical, but not ready to rule it out.
I would also like to see an XY comparison of videos or any other type of smoking gun.

"I'm entitled to say your views are stupid, absurd, delusional and moronic. I haven't used racial slurs, hate speech or threatened any form of violence. I just think you're all idiots."

I agree with that statement. I just think it distracts from the conversation.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Fanciers...

I prefer "enthusiasts".

You know what... I agree. Ok. Duly noted and take on board

I agree with that statement. I just think it distracts from the conversation.

A fair point. Again. I shall take that on board.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The most weird things I remember being different are

Beam me up Scotty, which was NEVER said.

Luke, I'm your father, which is NO, I'm your father!

and the JFK assassination, that now is a 6 seater and not a 4 seater as I remember it.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Ok, but *what* conspiracy? What is the end game? What is being covered up? If it's a reality changing device, then why only sitcoms and films and books about jewish bears? Why not actual history?

At which point have I said people cannot discuss it? When did I say everyone has to have my opinion? People are posting in a public, open forum, their ideas, however wacky. I'm allowed to voice my opinion on those opinions, so long as I'm not being threatening, violent or cursing and swearing at anyone - which I am not nor would I.

But the ME concept is, for the most part, ridiculous. Just like the Flat Earth. Neither or which have evidence. I'm allowed to say how absurd and ridiculous those ideas are, as well as the people who believe in them.

There are a few minor historical points up for debate such as the number of seats in JFKs car, etc.

Now I'm going to go out on a limb here and posit a theory as to why there's no big gun historical changes like Hitler or Civil war wins.

My theory is based on sci fi.. Doctor Who mentions several times that there are fixed points in time such as the South always loses, the Allies always win, Christ is always crucified etc. So these things and things like them will never change in any timeline no matter how far from base reality because they're fixed points. Only those events in a state of flux can be changed and minor changes are generally the only things altered. Just my 2cents

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I would agree with the Flat Earther statement. Personally i view it as a psyop and additional ammo to ridicule anyone searching for answers regarding conspiracies or phenomenon like MEs that as yet have no definitive explanations.

As for the ME, i know from personal experience that some things are questionable when held up to my memory of things. While i don't pretend to have an answer, i want to explore and see what facts can be uncovered and follow the breadcrumbs regardless as to which direction they lead, so long as the truth is ferreted out.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
For me, the first indication that something was off was Tianenmen Square. I was just sick and horrified as a fifth grade girl to see footage of a young kid get annihilated by a tank. It was absolutely my first time watching someone die, and violently, on film and it made a huge impact. I found out about Mandela after hearing someone say he had lived!

Here's a pic I found on JFK:

I also watched William Cooper posit that the driver had killed JFK and watched the footage over and over again with him shortly before the 4 seater was changed to a 6 seater. (Watch the drivers arm turn back here)How could Cooper have made that theory if there were a row of people between the driver and the target?

I would like to explore your theory on MKUltra-- I lived in DC area when I was younger and wonder..
Most likely nothing..
edit on 10-6-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Wrong.

:

There's a follow up segment where they do a joke and the joke is "luke i am your father and your uncle" also why did the script change if he remembers the original version of LIAYF? isn't that just a tad suspicious to you?

I don't need to convince you to join the dark side because your reality and the ME can coexist and both be accurate. if you remember the line as written and stated, then you're unaffected by the ME.
edit on 10-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: Updated

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

edit on 10-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: Deleted duplicate

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join