It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise of Intellectual Insanity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I am glad he's in office and i hope i'm wrong in my skepticism in thinking he may be a trojan horse. Certainly he says and does dumb things but for his supporters i think that's part of his charm. He isn't the "normal" politician. He's our real life version of King Ralph.
edit on 10-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: Added

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Wow, is that the best you can do? You're a juvenile. You can't answer so you revert to mama jokes. Wow, farking lame of you.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I'd like to ramble on for pages here, but cant say much now.

The one thing I picked up on a good while ago tho:
"High Information" = the far more socially engineered by Ruling Establishment (Corporatocracy) propaganda.

The libs seriously have taken typical partisansnip bickering type stuff of old to frightening levels of insanity, while all taken together their policies are increasingly contradictory to such a degree I have intense doubts that such madness has ever been come close to in human history.

All while if you try to point any of it out to them, no matter your mannerisms, you get smeared for it.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

Wow, is that the best you can do? You're a juvenile. You can't answer so you revert to mama jokes. Wow, farking lame of you.

Answer what dude, this thread is not about your feelings or other politicians, this thread is about how smart people react to trump.

How do you feel about that?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Trump is responsible for Trump . Period .

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

The pressure is clearly triggering you. Perhaps you need a break. Go have a beer, relax and ponder on why you'd revert to lame comebacks simply because you can't deal with reality. It's ok i understand you, I used to deal with mental patients. They used to revert to the same tactics you are.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

and is followers well there the special kind. There the ones who get offended at things like the war on xmas

There the ones

Yeah...at least we have grammar and spelling on our side. You are doing exactly what the OP was talking about. Anyone who doesn't think like you is subpar.
Awfully high handed for someone who apparently doesn't know the difference between "there", "their" and "they're".

edit on 10-6-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

The pressure is clearly triggering you. Perhaps you need a break. Go have a beer, relax and ponder on why you'd revert to lame comebacks simply because you can't deal with reality. It's ok i understand you, I used to deal with mental patients. They used to revert to the same tactics you are.

Says the guy who replied first, then tried to insult me lol, seriously your attempts are weak at best, my 7 year old hits harder.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

and is followers well there the special kind. There the ones who get offended at things like the war on xmas

There the ones

Yeah...at least we have grammar and spelling on our side. You are doing exactly what the OP was talking about. Anyone who doesn't think like you is subpar.

Lol, did you not read my signature, yea my bad grammar triggers chumps.

So whats today fake outrage, oh and did you guys win that war on xmas yet.

The best part is you guys cant figure out if your a victim or an alpha male.
edit on 10-6-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

did you not read my signature

I do a fast skim, at best, of anything you write. How old are you seriously? You write like a teenager on Reddit. You think throwing out insults somehow make you the intellectual superior.
Fake outrage? None. I'm not a Liberal. It's not my daily goal to find something to be offended about.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

did you not read my signature

I do a fast skim, at best, of anything you write. How old are you seriously? You write like a teenager on Reddit. You think throwing out insults somehow make you the intellectual superior.
Fake outrage? None. I'm not a Liberal. It's not my daily goal to find something to be offended about.

Really lol, says the guy who cries on how many threads a day, yea that war on xmas is so real.

Oh my god someone is using bad grammar, waaaaaaaaa.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Try again, you're appearing more intellectual by the second, big daddy.

btw that was a jest, just in case you missed it, again.
edit on 10-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Why do you keep bringing up the "War on Christmas"? Is that really all you've got? You must have me mixed up with someone else, religion is definitely not my thing.
Crying on threads? No, no son, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy and stupidity of Liberals. Surely you, with your superior intellect, can see that.

lol.. I'm done with you...If I wanted to keep up this level of conversation, I'd go talk to my neighbor's 10 year old. He likes to call names too.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID

Best line of this whole thread. I love how the left is appalled at every single thing the Trump family does yet at the same time needs a seeing eye dog for the Clintons. It takes some mental gymnastics to do that.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Try again, you're appearing more intellectual by the second, big daddy.

btw that was a jest, just in case you missed it, again.

Dude your on a roll, jesus would be so proud.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Why do you keep bringing up the "War on Christmas"? Is that really all you've got? You must have me mixed up with someone else, religion is definitely not my thing.
Crying on threads? No, no son, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy and stupidity of Liberals. Surely you, with your superior intellect, can see that.

lol.. I'm done with you...If I wanted to keep up this level of conversation, I'd go talk to my neighbor's 10 year old. He likes to call names too.

Thats cute, you really believe in your own propaganda, wake me up when you figure out both side dont give a rats ass about you.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Some time ago a certain radio talk show host wrote a book "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" . I stopped listening as I considered this "not right at all" . Today , I officially apologize to him...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I think it's just followers of liberal Democrats expressing 8 years of pent up anger and rage they had to keep bottled up during the Obama years.

In the beginning they were told they were told that the first black President was going to usher in a new golden age. He was going to bring home the troops from the Middle East. He was going to close down Gitmo. He was going to have the most transparent administration in history. He was going to insure that tens of millions got health care while saving the country trillions of dollars. He was going to reform immigration laws. He was going to improve the lot of average Americans at the expense of the rich fat cats.

With every broken promise and shattered dream, they either had to support it or keep quiet. They couldn't protest the wars that Obama was leading. They had to find a way to blame Republicans for Obamacare. They had to ignore things like the ever increasing police state, warrant-less government spying, the accelerated flow of wealth from the bottom to the top, etc.

Now that a Republican is in office, they have once again found their voice and they are ready to shout. It wouldn't matter if it was Trump or Bush or Paul. Right now all the anger and hatred is directed at Trump, but I think in a year or two the initial explosion of rage will taper off and followers of liberal Democrats will shift their focus to actual issues that upset them.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

What is interesting is that it has almost become "counter-culture" to be a Trump supporter.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Trump has been doing and saying dumb # since the early 80s, its nothing new really, hes just overhyped by the left and right media in the usa.

And for the smart people out there losing it on trump, well it also simple, stupid makes people react in weird ways, and yes trump is stupid, and is followers well there the special kind.

There the ones who get offended at things like the war on xmas, now thats a special kind of stupid.

if you were to make a list of actions Trump has taken, and the reasons behind them, and then substituted obama's name in as creator, these decisions would be celebrated in the press...fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join