It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hazel Ra, Watership Down, Nibiru, the End

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Oh, no... They've just changed the dates on us. Again. It's really tough to plan ones end of days party when the date keeps changing on us.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnlightenedSheep
a reply to: prevenge

Have you seen The Plague Dogs cartoon movie? Same people who made Watership Down made it. The most distressing and scary film I ever watched when a child. Not a kids movie. Story of dogs being experimented on. Two escape. Sad ending. I cried. Have never watched it since.
Watch this opening scene. Less than 3 minutes. You will understand what I'm saying. Really disturbed me as a kid.

Same author of the book as well.
I know the book and movie well.
Thank you for your input.
Watership Down is the same. It's a metaphorical animated feature movie that settles best with alert, adult minds...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: prevenge

Why ?

Let me explain, Timely.
Thanks for asking.
I was hoping some would use this as a chance to read deeper meaning into a masterpiece of literature and film and reply with their interpretations on it in an insightful manner, but as you see, this is not the case.

Let me elucidate as to how I've enjoyed perceiving the piece...

Fiver, the savant "see-er" of the main group protagonists in the story tells the leader, Hazel, that there is a looming danger approaching, illustrated by his vision of the Sun (or something else huge and Red on the horizon-Nibiru)
... bleeding red and spilling death into their territory.

The warning stems also from the presence of land development... Notifying us that it is Man causing this.

(read: "we would be to rabbits, as Annunaki [inhabitants of Nibiru] would be to us", in this parallel...)

Hazel trusts his friend's urgent warning and collects comrads, women and children and escapes with some difficulty to a place Fiver sees in his visions...

With many a challenge, they reach a safe haven, called "Watership Down" burrowing deep underground there to form their survival colony...
(read: "the Elite investing in Deep Underground Cities in preparation for such an event as Nibiru's coming..."

Towards The End... the malicious enemy group attacks them and tries to destroy them, at The Water Ship.
They form a plan where they find a neighboring Dog, loosen him, and have him chase after them to their own Warren, the watership, in order to have the dog destroy their invading enemies.
(read: the Elite experiment and employ comet/asteroid guiding technologies to sway and guide said object,(the "dog")... to Earth, and destroy any potential invading elements to their "warren / underground city"... Causing global elimination of any competition
(This tech is on NASA's priority list, look it up)

Both a "Water-Ship"
..and going... "Down"
(underground) are the primary elements of escape by the elites from a floundering post-apocalyptic society.

Water ships, mega-yachts, black ops "Arcs"...
"Down-Down-Down."... (Deep underground military bases/ fortune 500 colonies)

Take it as you will, but I find beauty in the potential metaphors.
I doubt many will see the same.

If Nibiru is a true phenomenon, and it comes and devastates us, AND the Elite have known about it, they would have made secure preparations for it.
It would be the most impacting aspect in all mankind's history, and I'm sure that someone somewhere, if not many, who were knowledgeable about the scenario, would have manifested it, graciously, in literature and art, coded in metaphor, for those with eyes to see.

If not, whatever...

edit on 6/12/2017 by prevenge because: typos

new topics

<< 1   >>

join