It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Under The Coop

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I hope you’re ok WIS.

PM me if you need to talk to anyone.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

OH Hello, a visitor, I get so few in here it startles me, I should put out some refreshments.
Thank you, Hazard, so kind of you. As for me I am numb and exhausted.
I may reiterate in a later post.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Oh Wister, you made me cry. I am so saddened by your loss and I know exactly how you feel. This isn't goodbye, but rather until we meet again. My deepest sympathy and a big warm hug.

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you dear. Thank you for visiting.

But it is goodbye. We comfort our selves by believing, rightly perhaps, that we shall gather again.
But in this moment.
It is a farewell to the gentle touch, the unique voice, the finger print of a being.
In this moment and many to come I will allow my self to mourn my dear friend as I have others who have passed before.

How can I claim to truly love if I do not mourn a loss? Mourning is remembering, to give that gift of love and gratitude to the "other" entity that captures your heart. Each loss of love is a lesson to love more.
We have lost some thing in our race to be "happy" .
Fred taught me to love and care and embrace life.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You are right. It is goodbye. I have said my goodbyes too many times. Still...we will meet our precious fur babies again and will once again know the joy of being together.

I still remember my last fur baby who happened to be a rat, a rat who barely had the strength to stand anymore, yet on her last night she got up on her log and stood up waiting to be picked up...an impossible feat. When I took her out of her cage, she held onto my finger with her two tiny paws. I'm sure she was trying to say, "I love you, thank you and goodbye." I was stunned. This little creature showed great strength in her final hours to show her love and appreciation.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

That picture is disturbing - eye overload

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I thought it was lovely and inviting. Does this mean you won't be joining us for tea?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I appreciated the picture and text very much. As for tea. It is beyond my wits why some one would join who doesn't like the surroundings.
edit on 15-11-2017 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Yes, I was kidding. I was trying to be cute. LOL I could see he wouldn't be happy at the overload scene. Pours tea for the Wister and herself. Watches as the squirrels scurry about and breathes in the cool Autumn air.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

hehe - I like tea but I'd get nauseous.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

hello WalkInSilence. i hope you'r traveling a bit lighter. You have many friends here. Please stay safe.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Hello Sir, Thank You, I am better. It was the combination of holding the fate of a precious beings life in my hands and the loss of that friend that was hard to face.
But I am at peace. He was so gracious in his last moments.

I don't know that I have many friends here, but I know I cherish this odd universe of ATS. All the magnificent beings I have encountered over the years.
Is not your avatar a creation by Masqua?

Well for those who don't like tea, perhaps a picnic would be a proper offering

There isn't room for much "Under The Coop" it has no rooms, it is just a place to gather in turbulent weather.

posted on Nov, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I am so glad that you are better. Always talk on ATS or someone in real life when you feel down. There is a lot of care out there and it ain't be all dark.

My avatar pick was from King Crimsons album In The Court Of The Crimson King

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I usually drink coffee myself. I suppose we could have any beverage we desire and food. As long as we gather as friends and keep each other company, it works for me.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

So what shall we do today? It is rather chilly, so perhaps we could gather by the fire and share stories.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I am so glad that you are better.
Thank you.

Always talk on ATS or someone in real life when you feel down.

I do. But when I go in here it gives me an opportunity to vent with out burdening some one. No one pays attention to "Under the Coop", it is like a bus stop.
People drive past and just think "Well they are out of the rain, that's good"

There is a lot of care out there...

There is indeed, but I am horribly allergic to clichés, if you get my jest.
And it seems like my complaints at are endless.

My avatar pick was from King Crimsons album In The Court Of The Crimson King

Hmmm, a plethora of allegories, the lyrics to the song are enchanting and the reference to Stephen King? A novel I haven't conquered yet. But inspired by the Moody Blues, now I adored them when I was a wee one.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
So what shall we do today? It is rather chilly, so perhaps we could gather by the fire and share stories.

T'is chilly isn't it, but there isn't much room here for fires and merriment, I think that should be taken elsewhere. Where the halls of fair[ie) folk and magical beings are infinite.
This is just a shelter and not a shed.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'll sit here, on this very special day.
I'll listen to the rain drumming on the roof.
And imagine this day could have been so different, imagine what it could have been if......

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thought you might like a cozy place in the garden to relax.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Oh Dear, I am so sorry, I have been gone for some time, but thank you for my new flower corner, it is lovely.
Now would you care for a muffin?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join