It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Battle in Old Testament prophecy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
god the devil man toast . I say ether do something or GROW up .
god man and the devil . God having tantrums every other book man having wars every other day and the devil wasting every ones time trying to show what crap man is .God needs to grow up he made the wolrd he has teh pwoer to snap a finger and fix it and yet over and over just kills and kills ?
man knows hopw foolish he acts and yet over and over just kills .
as for the devil dude you proved your point with eve so move on alreday yes god isa spoiled child who it seams cant even fix his own works MAN .
yes man is self destructive we prove that just fine .
now for teh next week lets make human mean Humain

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
Ah, so that's your motivation. You don't want Christians to stop believing in a disgusting theory, because that gives you a handle for criticising them.
If you think it's a disgusting theory, then you believe that line of interpretation is wrong. It is somewhat hypocritical to blame me for coming to the same conclusion.

edit on 9-6-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but I don't think it's anything that relates to the topic of the thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: DISRAELI

Why is your interpretations Armageddon not a physical battle??

"The word “Armageddon” occurs only once in the Bible, at Revelation 16:16. Prophetically, Revelation shows that at “the place that is called in Hebrew Armageddon,” “the kings of the entire inhabited earth” will be gathered “together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.”—Revelation 16:14.

Who will fight at Armageddon? Jesus Christ will lead a heavenly army to victory over God’s enemies. (Revelation 19:11-16, 19-21) These enemies include those who oppose God’s authority and who treat God with contempt.—Ezekiel 39:7."

The mainstream opinion is that is is a earthly battle..

Clearly to me this battle is going on in various forms all across Creation.

Somehow, what happens HERE will determine everything, even the fate of said God, and Devil.

They will both have to be fixed, otherwise permanent peace is impossible.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: Tinystarlight
I think what you are getting wrong is the fact that people will willingly change their hearts. God will not do that for them. He has given us freewill. Even when Jesus appears in heaven with supernatural signs and portents heralding his return people are NOT going to repent suddenly.

The foretold destruction of wicked mankind is not symbolic. God is NOT going to change their hearts. And he will NOT allow wickedness to continue past Armageddon.

Notice that prophecy in Revelation said that at that time, the unrighteous will continue in unrighteousness, and the filthy will continue in their filth. They WILL NOT repent. And thus they will have to be destroyed.

There is NOT, and nowhere does Holy Scripture and prophecy in it teach that there will be a mass conversion of everyone.

Here you are starting to dispute things which I have not said.
At no point have I denied that there will be judgement.
I am only questioning whether there will be a physical battle first.

This battle will rage on every level, it is even now, the real question is, do we like or need any of them to continue pretending we have free will to do decide in a place that has a "plan" ?

I have a very good indication that these that orchestrated all this are highly advanced beings fighting a virtual war thinking it will never affect them.

They try and stop the very thing we were created for, to improve everything to CREATE heaven.........and for this something new is on the horizon that will ask them very clearly exactly what their intentions are.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

In a moment , in the twinkling of the eye ...We sometimes try to put a series of events into a time frame that lends to literal understandings such as the need for flesh and bones which corrupt ,bleed and die... I think you are correct about the reversing aspect . God always had a plan A and had no need for a plan B . good post

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

In a moment , in the twinkling of the eye ...We sometimes try to put a series of events into a time frame that lends to literal understandings such as the need for flesh and bones which corrupt ,bleed and die... I think you are correct about the reversing aspect . God always had a plan A and had no need for a plan B . good post

So if god only had a plan a, because it's his world, his creations and his plan..

That means god made people evil, just so he could torture them for all eternity?!?!

Is it really the rapists fault if his rape was part of gods plan??

How does anyone have a choice if your life was decided long before you were born??

If no one really has a choice, why is there punishment attached to it??

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I think you may have to think about and consider how to go about creating a creature capable of loving freely in order to answer your questions .

ETA ..oh and Calvin was wrong .
edit on 9-6-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

So you think you are gonna convince all the Christians they are wrong and you are right?!?!

The primary tenant of religion is to deny any info that doesn't fit your religions narrative.

If evidence mattered to Christians there would be none.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

How do you freely do anything if it is all part of gods plan????

There are only 2 options..

1) it's gods plan, he makes all the decisions and we are just acting out his play.. at which point he is an evil , evil diety for making people sin, and then punishing them for sinning..

2) god knows the future, but doesn't control it because we have free will. So he knows what will happen, but but because he watched the mivie, not because he wrote the script.

Which is like the opposite of what every version of the Bible says or any noticeable percent of Christianity believes..

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
That's not my job.
If I'm right, then the Holy Spirit will convince them.
If I'm not, they must remain unconvinced.

edit on 10-6-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This thread has been one of a series on Old Testament prophecies "concerning the nations", which will be concluded shortly with an Index Thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join