It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canvassers for Dem-tied group charged in voter registration fraud scheme

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Twelve employees of an Indiana group tied to former Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid and former President Bill Clinton were charged Friday for allegedly submitting fake or fraudulent voter registration applications before the 2016 presidential election.
The Indiana Voter Registration Project, an Indiana-based group focused on mobilizing and registering black voters, allegedly submitted an unknown number of falsified applications, according to a probable cause affidavit. Eleven canvassers temporarily employed by the group were charged by Marion County prosecutors, along with their supervisor Holiday Burke -- with one count each of procuring or submitting voter registration applications known to be “false, fictitious, or fraudulent.”

Link to Full Article - Canvassers for Dem-tied group charged in voter registration fraud scheme

Yes, the election was rigged. Here we have 12 people, linked to the Democratic Party and Bill Clinton! Really, a Clinton might be linked to voter fraud?

In Indiana, state police began investigating the group in August after a clerk in Hendricks County, near Indianapolis, flagged about a dozen registration forms with missing or suspicious information.
The investigation expanded to 56 counties. The Indiana Voter Registration Project is overseen by Patriot Majority USA, a group that is tied to the Democratic Party and has relationships with Reid and former President Clinton. Patriot Majority said it had collected about 45,000 voter registration applications before the November 2016 general election.

And the claim of "RACIST" from the democrats continue.....

Patriot Majority asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights division to determine whether the police investigation was an attempt to suppress black voters.

IMO, the Democratic Party has evolved into a lying, cheating, and accusatory political organization that is a cancer on America. Unless a wholesale purging of this attitude is done to the core of that organization, they will have no future winning any political seats in the future.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
so things are normal you say ok could have saved a post just say things are normal no voting has acutely been untantined
in 50 years got it .
Dont etll me you think at any point your vote accutly means something ?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
so things are normal you say ok could have saved a post just say things are normal no voting has acutely been untantined
in 50 years got it .

Holy crap don't you have auto spell...lol

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wish I could say I was surprised.

Voter fraud, not exactly a new phenomena, sad to say.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Yes, it does count.

Yes, I know you disagree. Whatever you think you need to tell yourself.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yet they continue to lose...
Go figure.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

This story is not about the past 50 years, is it? NO, it is about the recent U.S. presidential election. An election that one of the candidates repeatedly stated was rigged during the campaign. And he was repeatedly called crazy, out-of-the-loop, and an outright liar about that statement.

Yet, when actually investigated, surprise!!! He was right.

I know it is difficult to go against the cult mindset they programmed you with, but there is an escape. Simply look at the facts, and accept that not all you have been told is the truth.

You will sleep better...I assure you.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

He was right because 12 volunteers have been charged? Your standards are horrible. Of course there's always some level of fraud. It goes without saying. The question is how much? You don't think that there were any fraudulent Trump votes? Please say no, I have the link ready.

There's also well documented voter suppression from the GOP. You can put "racist" in quotes and try to dismiss it but it's been proven and in fact, it's been ruled on in a court of law. And guess what? Those white Republicans weren't trying to suppress white votes. Need a link for that too?
edit on 2017-6-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I know it is difficult to go against the cult mindset they programmed you with, but there is an escape. Simply look at the facts, and accept that not all you have been told is the truth.

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nobody ever claimed there wasn't ANY voter fraud. The fact that you throw that straw man out is a result of your cult programming.

If Trump said 3,000,000 people were stabbed in NYC today and you found three articles about 1 person each being stabbed, would you conclude that he was correct and 3,000,000 people were stabbed because you had evidence of 3?

"Proven!" "Vindicated!"

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nobody ever claimed there wasn't ANY voter fraud. The fact that you throw that straw man out is a result of your cult programming.

If Trump said 3,000,000 people were stabbed in NYC today and you found three articles about 1 person each being stabbed, would you conclude that he was correct and 3,000,000 people were stabbed because you had evidence of 3?

"Proven!" "Vindicated!"

Nice try, but.....no.

A number was never mentioned regarding voter fraud. The fact that it was found here, could indicate it happened elsewhere. As the left likes to say, there's smoke all over, so we need to find where the fire is! (this is the crux of the current Russian investigation)

Voter fraud is voter fraud.

Own it.....accept it.

Your party cheats and manipulates everyone. Even their own party!
That, IMO, indicates an institutional sickness.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

He was right because 12 volunteers have been charged? Your standards are horrible. Of course there's always some level of fraud. It goes without saying. The question is how much? You don't think that there were any fraudulent Trump votes? Please say no, I have the link ready.

There's also well documented voter suppression from the GOP. You can put "racist" in quotes and try to dismiss it but it's been proven and in fact, it's been ruled on in a court of law. And guess what? Those white Republicans weren't trying to suppress white votes. Need a link for that too?

Yes. But, your post is irrelevant and an obvious attempt at diversion. It is the argument of a 6 year old. "He did it, so why should I get in trouble for doing it too!?" Because it is illegal.

Yes, illegal. A word the left likes to change to undocumented.

Would it be more acceptable if there were called "previously undocumented voters"?

SMH

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
But wait!!!

This can hardly be true, because it's not Russians!

Not surprised though, beginning to think
that DNC corruption is more of a threat to
U.S democracy than Russia themselves!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Please just explain one thing for us.

Why are Democrats so against investigating voter fraud on a national level?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

The incident began unraveling after an Indianapolis-area clerk found about a dozen forms to be "suspicious."

The investigation soon spread to 56 counties, where the Democratic Party-aligned group collected about 45,000 applications for the presidential election.

Group with Reid, Clinton Ties Accused of Faking Voter Registration Forms

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: midnightstar
in 50 years got it .

Holy crap don't you have auto spell...lol

It's auto-correct.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Well that will only show how corrupt their political party actually is.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

The simple answer here is that it's because it's racist.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

It's auto-correct.

I should have said spell check...

top topics

join