It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Professor: Loretta Lynch's Intrusion into Hillary's email probably changed history

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Even Comey testified yesterday he felt uncomfortable with Lynch's statements. When he and Bill met on that tarmac, it was snakes on a plane.

Comey said during testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch asked him to refer to the investigation into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server as a "matter" instead of an "investigation."

Comey said the request he recalled "gave me a queasy feeling." It also echoed language the Clinton campaign itself was using.

"That was one of the bricks in the load that led me to conclude I have to step away from the department if we're to close this case credibly," Comey said.

After hearing Comey's Thursday remarks, Jed Shugerman, a law professor at Fordham University, said he could no longer "stand by my earlier criticism that the GOP was asking about Clinton email to distract from the Trump questions."

mail.aol.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I would like to take this time to thank corrupt, Leftist hack Loretta Lynch from the bottom of my heart for changing history.
I hope you always remember your nice little talk with Bill about "the grandkids" on the tarmac.
When your grandkids are all grown up, they can say proudly "my Grannie shot the witch Hillary off her broom when she met with Bill Clinton"

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Hillary missed this one In her blame game!

Ole Slick Willy dealt her another blow.

edit on 9-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thank You Mrs Lynch, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Now...you'll be needing this.. [ hands her a prison jumpsuit ]

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Thank You Mrs Lynch, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Now...you'll be needing this.. [ hands her a prison jumpsuit ]

She may need a bulletproof bodysuit and helmet to make it to a trial alive.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Welcome to the wrong side of history Loretta!
Hope you enjoy the company!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Your law professor is a fool. It can both be true and used as a distraction from Trump. Why the hell do you think all the conspiracy sites are shouting it from the roofs.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
For the benefit of those who don't use AOL (or, like myself had no idea that it was even still a thing)
www.businessinsider.com...

Links to the article from business insider.

Congress MUST get to the bottom of why Lynch had a private tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton last year. They're chasing Chinese whispers with this ridiculous Trump/Russia farce while allowing an honest-to-God functus officio having a closed meeting with a standing official with an open investigation. The whole thing is laughable.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
For the benefit of those who don't use AOL (or, like myself had no idea that it was even still a thing)

Congress MUST get to the bottom of why Lynch had a private tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton last year. They're chasing Chinese whispers with this ridiculous Trump/Russia farce while allowing an honest-to-God functus officio having a closed meeting with a standing official with an open investigation. The whole thing is laughable.

Well, AOL is a thing, for those that have Verizon email accounts and will be transitioned to AOL accounts. Verizon is exiting the email business after they bought AOL last year.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I don't think they can touch Hillary, it has to be swept under the rug. Too many people are fully invested in the system of corruption. To take Hillary down, is to take down 70% of the US government and a number of countries. This of course would collapse the stock market, the dollar and the world economy. Trump may have big balls, but I am not sure if they are big enough for him to be known as the man who destroyed the world.

That all being said, it still has to be done and quite honestly, I only see financial ruin with subsequent societal reset as a viable vector. We can't progress in an environment that is this toxic. The criminals in government and their handlers at some point have to dealt with.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Are you saying Clinton Inc. is too big too fail?

All the more reason they should be laid low and brought before the courts.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

We have a Commander in Chief just crazy enough to push that through and clever enough to keep the markets from stuttering.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

We have a Commander in Chief just crazy enough to push that through and clever enough to keep the markets from stuttering.

I think it's ironic really. Trump was willing to let all that go. But they continued to come at him with the Russia thing. Now I think they motivated him to get his peeps looking into Obama and Hillary. All I will say I'm far more concerned about the NSA spying on cirizens than the Russians releasing hacks.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

They own the courts, and can buy the lawyers. They're running the FBI, and likely have several spooks in the CIA, NSA, and whatever black project groups we don't know of yet.
That's how they're still not only alive, but in control. They kill anyone who gets in the way, and leverage any power they gain to get as much black mail on as many people as possible.
Taking them down means forcing a reset of government and law, which would topple the fragile Fiat currency, which was designed to fail a century from conception.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Funny thing is...lynch doesn't have any grandkids.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Sometimes you have to take it apart, before you can rebuild it....

If this is the case, I hope he is man enough to do the right thing and wipe the slate clean.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

That's why I said it has to be dealt with.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

join