It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not sure what to believe anymore.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
What if... humans are remotely controlled. As in, each of us are remote operators stationed in space with our perception focalized into the bodies on earth?

The body is a wireless perception machine. The brain is a series of switches. Switches must be activated... ... Activated by what? By the remote operator. Any interference would not need to be physical. Or is the physical matter the interference itself?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xsocomx

I was watching TV in bed at around 10:45 PM. I'm Alan Partridge series 1 on VHS. "Ahhaaaa!!" lol. My bed faced the window and the TV was just below on a night stand. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a light in the sky. I passed this off as being a police helicopter as it was not uncommon to see one every now and then. It just hovered. I thought nothing of it and carried on watching the TV. About 15 minutes had passed. I glanced up at the window and was horrified to see that the object was in the exact same spot it was in 15 minutes prior. I leaped out of bed and ran to the window. I took a long hard look at it. I remember it vividly.

The object was metallic and had a rugby ball sort of shape to it. I could make out the faint silhouette of the body.

Sounds like you saw the cook pass partridge rover 800 mate 😃

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The three questions I have made are part of a complex test of 60 questions elaborated to see if you are subject to alien interferences.

Test developed by Dr. Corrado Malanga who analyzed thousands of cases, including mine.

85% of adducts have rhesus negative. Having artistic abilities and having the dominant left thumb can be the proof that in the body of the adjective is present what the aliens want (the only thing that really interests them).

Dr. Jonathan Reed's case ... I myself was disturbed. I do not know if it is true, but the alien you see in the movies is very similar to the real gray

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino

Out of interest did you see the craft? What type was it if so?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
As far as nightmares with greys - you prob got that from the media.

I think this is the most logical explanation. I think what I saw that night was truly unexplained.
After watching hundreds of video cases My imagination probably got the better of me.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: xsocomx
What the heck is that? That's a terrible alien.

This case really convinced me. The alien looks sh1t. But the noise it made when he moved its head... that was real to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BullwinkleKicksButt

To me it sounds like you're still convinced something unusual happened.

I'm personally slowly moving away from ET hypothesis, at least what I experienced does not really fit that category.

I'm really unsure what happened. I would be very interested to hear about your experiences MR BullWinkle.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: xsocomx

Haha mat

I was watching TV in bed at around 10:45 PM. I'm Alan Partridge series 1 on VHS. "Ahhaaaa!!" lol. My bed faced the window and the TV was just below on a night stand. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a light in the sky. I passed this off as being a police helicopter as it was not uncommon to see one every now and then. It just hovered. I thought nothing of it and carried on watching the TV. About 15 minutes had passed. I glanced up at the window and was horrified to see that the object was in the exact same spot it was in 15 minutes prior. I leaped out of bed and ran to the window. I took a long hard look at it. I remember it vividly.

The object was metallic and had a rugby ball sort of shape to it. I could make out the faint silhouette of the body.

Sounds like you saw the cook pass partridge rover 800 mate 😃
Hahaha Mate. This made me laugh so much.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
OP. Battlestar galactica(the new one) went into this territory. HUmans were created by God,who then punished the humans for mistreating their cylon creations. Forcing humans to leave the Garden of eden. HUmans were tossed out and into the harsh world. Eventually through many trials and tribulations they ended up here on earth,and changed their DNA to suit their new home without their tech.

Now BSG re intepreted alot of bible parts for its show,but what if the bible is just simplified to be understood by men? BEcause high tech was beyond the humans they bred with on earth to understand.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
There are times when believing doesn't much matter as to what ideas we are open to explore and investigate. The Truth doesn't depend whether we can accept it or not, or to believe it or not. Life is ambiguous, embrace it. Enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The Bible does not speak of God, there is no such concept of God for the ancient Semitic peoples as we Westerners, a Platonic, metaphysical and omniscient god.

The Jewish term translated with god is Elohim, but Elohim is a plural term that does not mean God ever, indicates a group of special individuals that divided populations and territories around the world. The Jews know this well.

The bible tells of a covenant between one of these Elohim called yhaweh is a fraction of the family of Abraham, Jacob, and his offspring, the yhaweh pact never indicates humanity.

The bible essentially tells about the wars conducted by Israel and their Elohim yhawe to conquer territories entrusted to Elohim's opponents of yhaweh, clearly mentioned in the bible.

So there is not even monotheism in the bible because the Elohim were so many.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

Neither am I...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I'd like to hear it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join