It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not sure what to believe anymore.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I want to introduce myself and share some of my beliefs with you. So please be kind.

From a young age I was always interested in UFOS and the paranormal. When I was 18 I had my first UFO sighting near my parents house in South Wales UK. From this moment on I began reading everything I could find. Thus began my my search for the truth.

Iv had re-occurring nightmares of Grey Aliens since my UFO encounter for the past 13 years. I was not abducted. But perhaps contacted in some way?
I don't really understand it but I was terrified. I cant even look at a picture of one without getting chills down my spine even to this day. It was probably just a fabrication of my mind after being subject to too many books, articles and videos. The imagination is an incredible thing.

I'm happy to explain my sighting if anyone is interested.

I started to believe that Humans ourselves where not of this world. I would wake up every morning and take a look around me and think " What are we?".
We are civilised with Structures and Technology. There are no other species anything like us. Even the Animals and Insects of earth are scared of us. I fully believed we were not evolved but perhaps artificially engineered by some other species.

I am not religious in any way shape or form but believe that if we have been any any contact with higher beings ( for example the stories of Jesus ) they were most likely E.T in origin.

I became obsessed with space and would spend most evenings looking up to the stars.

Recently my nightmares have faded and the strong willing feeling I had for these ideals faded with it.
Strange but maybe in some far fetched unbelievable universe ( much like our own ) I was being communicated with on a higher form on conciseness.

Thanks for reading I would love to hear peoples thoughts.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think most in this forum would be interested in hearing about your sighting. Evidence other than of the anecdotal type will be of particular interest, because we don't get much of that around these parts.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

There was one incident where some dude said his wife is a reptilian alien. Personally I think OP's and a few others are more realistic.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks guys. Yes a reptilian wife sounds a bit far out for my liking XD
I'm a very open minded person but I am also very sceptical.

I am more than happy to post my story. My grammar and written skills are far from great. So please bear with me.
I will follow this post up shortly.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xsocomx
Hi everyone,

I want to introduce myself and share some of my beliefs with you. So please be kind.

From a young age I was always interested in UFOS and the paranormal. When I was 18 I had my first UFO sighting near my parents house in South Wales UK. From this moment on I began reading everything I could find. Thus began my my search for the truth.

Iv had re-occurring nightmares of Grey Aliens since my UFO encounter for the past 13 years. I was not abducted. But perhaps contacted in some way?
I don't really understand it but I was terrified. I cant even look at a picture of one without getting chills down my spine even to this day. It was probably just a fabrication of my mind after being subject to too many books, articles and videos. The imagination is an incredible thing.

I'm happy to explain my sighting if anyone is interested.

I started to believe that Humans ourselves where not of this world. I would wake up every morning and take a look around me and think " What are we?".
We are civilised with Structures and Technology. There are no other species anything like us. Even the Animals and Insects of earth are scared of us. I fully believed we were not evolved but perhaps artificially engineered by some other species.

I am not religious in any way shape or form but believe that if we have been any any contact with higher beings ( for example the stories of Jesus ) they were most likely E.T in origin.

I became obsessed with space and would spend most evenings looking up to the stars.

Recently my nightmares have faded and the strong willing feeling I had for these ideals faded with it.
Strange but maybe in some far fetched unbelievable universe ( much like our own ) I was being communicated with on a higher form on conciseness.

Thanks for reading I would love to hear peoples thoughts.

The little #ers are really efficient when dealing on the "memories" business. So don't hold your breath. You could be an abductee aswell...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
my x was no reptilian she was a interstrastic being .
Yea should have seen her without makeup on enough to make grown man scream like a girl .
But like most interstrastic beings she was slow just walking was enough to excape .
but be carefull if she sees you she does eat brains

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: CulturalResilience

There was one incident where some dude said his wife is a reptilian alien. Personally I think OP's and a few others are more realistic.

This possibly surpasses the RH factor in linking humans to alien genetics. The Wife is a cold blooded, manipulative, evill creature these characteristics link to parameters of the Reptillian mythos well.
edit on 9-6-2017 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ok so here goes nothing...

I was 18 years old and in Sixth Form studying Geology. I guess this is College for you lovely Americans.
I was still living at home with my parents. My bedroom window looked out onto a large patch of Marshland with houses, mountains and valleys on the horizon.

My room was in the process of being decorated and my dad had not got around to putting the Curtain rail back up on the wall. So it was just me and the night sky.

I was watching TV in bed at around 10:45 PM. I'm Alan Partridge series 1 on VHS. "Ahhaaaa!!" lol. My bed faced the window and the TV was just below on a night stand. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a light in the sky. I passed this off as being a police helicopter as it was not uncommon to see one every now and then. It just hovered. I thought nothing of it and carried on watching the TV. About 15 minutes had passed. I glanced up at the window and was horrified to see that the object was in the exact same spot it was in 15 minutes prior. I leaped out of bed and ran to the window. I took a long hard look at it. I remember it vividly.

The object was metallic and had a rugby ball sort of shape to it. I could make out the faint silhouette of the body. Kind of the way you see the darker half of the Moon during a Half Moon .It had two bright lights one on the left and one on the right hand side. I have a hard time remembering the colours but I recall one of them being green and then perhaps chroma into a blue. Both very bright. I distinctly remember there where also smaller white lights in a circle around the craft there where maybe about 10 of these visible. They flickered in rotation. The overall size is hard to judge but I would say it was about as large as a London double decker bus maybe a bit larger.

I watched It hovering motionlessly for about 2 minutes, still trying to makes sense of it all. I opened my bedroom window to see if there was any sound. A helicopter this close would have been audible as there was no wind and it was a very clear Summer night and the times I had seen them in the past they always gave off the chugging sound of the rotors.
At this point I was freaked! My dad worked night shifts so the only people in the house were my Mum and my Sister who was 16 at the time. I screamed to my mum yelling for her to come and see. She thought there was a burglar trying to get into the house or something because I was very worked up. My sister did not follow as she was scared.

I'm not great at judging distances but it must have been about 400 meters from my house and was just above eye shot from my window maybe about 200 meters off the ground. I will add some drawings and locations on Google maps If anyone would like to see.

Mum came to my room almost angry that I had woken her and I pointed at the object and my exact words... " What the F~@Ing hell is that!!". She stopped dead in her tracks.
We both watched it perfectly still in the sky. It was at this point I began to realise what we were both looking at was not normal. I had a crappy £200 camcorder under my bed which I had for Christmas the year before. I fumbled for it. I switched it on and began recording. Due to the poor quality of the camera bearing in mind this was about 2004 I struggled to focus on anything outside as the shutter couldn't really handle the lack of lighting. However I did manage to capture the audio from the scene. I think I filmed for about 3 minutes before I gave up.

At this point the object started to move very slowly. This is where it became surreal for me. It went straight up like a balloon. In a perfectly straight vertical line with no swaying motion at all. The way it moved was only what I can describe as being magnetic. It did not shoot off but maintained a perfectly steady slow speed after about 30 seconds it was high enough enough to leave our field of view. We could not see it any more. We both ran to the front of the house but it was gone.

I slept in my Mums room that night! Shameful for an 18 year old Teenager but I was shaking. I do not recall any loss in time but I had a terrifying nightmare that night. I remember faces in my dream and seeing a UFO fly off over the housing estate from the view of my parents bedroom window. Again this dream could have be due to an over active imagination due to the event.

The next day I knocked on a few neighbours doors to see if they had seen anything odd but they just looked at me blank. I also asked a few friends who lived on the estate but they just made fun of me and told me I was crazy. We even contacted the local police to see if there had been any sightings that night. They could not give us any information and wasn't able to confirm if one of their choppers had been on patrol in our area. We both know what we saw. I am intelligent enough to know what a helicopter looks like. Even in the dead of night.

Even though I have no real visual evidence of the craft its-self I do have the audio of the event. We have both relived this story on several occasions in conversations together. My mum still asks me about what we saw that night. We both know what we saw was real. You will just have to take my word on this.

Just to add some more info:

The footage is buried somewhere at my parent house in a box in the loft on a mini-DV tape. The next time I visit I will look for it. It may not be much but you will sure be able to hear the panic in our voices.

I tried to seek out a hypnosis expert a few years back so see if he could recount any of this. But I was too embarrassed.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

The little #ers are really efficient when dealing on the "memories" business. So don't hold your breath. You could be an abductee aswell...

OMG! Please don't say that. I wont be able to sleep tonight.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I tried to seek out a hypnosis expert a few years back so see if he could recount any of this. But I was too embarrassed.

Why would yo do that? It was just a sighting, there's nothing to conclude you could maybe be an abductee. Or there's something you're not telling us?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xsocomx

I apologize, but I use a translator

Let me ask questions:

Do you have the negative rhesus factor in your blood or did your mother have it?

Do you have artistic skills?

If you cross your hands the dominant thumb is the left?

If you respond positively to any questions you may be subject to alien interferences

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

Why would yo do that? It was just a sighting, there's nothing to conclude you could maybe be an abductee. Or there's something you're not telling us?

It had more to do the the terrible nightmares I had throughout my adult life. There was a time I woke up after this experience and there were weird gouge marks on some photographs which were pinned on my fiancés bedroom wall above her bed. The morning after we both agreed where not there before we went to sleep. I never told her about my dreams as I was scared she would think less of me. Neither of us could have done this during the night unless we were stood up on the bed, out of arms reach. And they where pretty damn noticeable. Windows were closed and bedroom door locked. There have also been times I awoke with pains and grazed markings on my skin. I obviously have no way to back this up. But I have nothing to gain from saying. I do not believe I have ever been abducted. It seems absurd to even think that in my eyes. There's always an explanation.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino

Do you have the negative rhesus factor in your blood or did your mother have it?
I'm not sure of my blood type. I suffered with ANEMIA as a child. I may need to check this.

Define artistic? I have a unique style. However a 10 year old could draw better than me.

If I cross my hands the dominant thumb is on the left.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cocchino

Let me ask questions:

If you respond positively to any questions you may be subject to alien interferences

Yes, Yes, Yes... but, what does it mean? How can any of those things have anything to do with alien interference?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The is one thing I would like to add which really unsettles me about my experiences.
During my dreams I would hear the Greys/beings talking/communicating with each other.
The only way I could explain the sound was almost like the sound of a stomach rumbling.

Years later I came across the Dr Jonathan Reed video. Where he is giving an autopsy of a supposed alien he stuck down in the woods after it killed his dog.

When he was examining the body he moved the aliens head. My heart stopped.

It was the same f~@ing sound! ( I'm quivering typing this) The very sound I could not explain. My blood ran cold. Even though many have debunked this video I know in my heart this is the sound I heard on many occasions. It chills my bones.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

originally posted by: Cocchino

Let me ask questions:

Yes, Yes, Yes... but, what does it mean? How can any of those things have anything to do with alien interference?

I am also intrigued . Please help explain.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

Amen brother...amen to that.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
As far as nightmares with greys - you prob got that from the media.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What the heck is that? That's a terrible alien.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

To me it sounds like you're still convinced something unusual happened.

I'm personally slowly moving away from ET hypothesis, at least what I experienced does not really fit that category.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join