It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's lawyer to file complaint against Comey: report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I have seen the testimony, but I don't come to the same conclusion you have.

He admitted some faults I don't see that as being weak. Different opinions.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: BlueAjah

Because he said "matter" it makes him a wuss. Ok Roll eyes.

But what Comey didn't say in the "Public" hearing was that Lynch ordered him to announce no charges against Hillary.

Bet he said that in the "Closed" hearing.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

Are you claiming to know who Comey felt suspicious about? Do you know him personally so you can make such determination about him?

A president calls you in and sends everyone else off then asks for your loyalty like the Don and trys to get you to drop an investigation for no good reason.

He is pretty damn smart to keep notes IMHO.

I'm not claiming anything. Comey said under oath that Lynch 'told' him to change the wording and It made him uncomfortable. He also testified under oath that Lynch's meeting with Bill on the tarmac made him uncomfortable.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Then are you claiming there are no notes On Lynch.

As far as I know he didn't take notes on other presidents. Did he say he didn't take notes about her as well?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Then are you claiming there are no notes On Lynch.

As far as I know he didn't take notes on other presidents. Did he say he didn't take notes about her as well?

I am not claiming. I am stating what Comey testified to under oath. He stated that he took no notes on his conversations with Lynch.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Trump claims everything Comey said was a lie. If Trump's claims are ture, then Comey did not reveal any privileged information. The fact that Trump immediately hired a $1500/hr. attorney to file this complaint...well, that tells me that Comey was 100% truthful in the hearings; otherwise, Trump has no complaint.

It's an easy fix! If it's true that Trump has tapes of their convos, proving Comey is lying, release them to the appropriate authorities!

There are no tapes, period.

If there were tapes, why would Trump even consider giving testimony under oath and taking the chance, (more like probability) that he would screw it up?

Just to end up like Flynn, in trouble for giving false testimony to the FBI?

If there were any tapes that proved Comey was lying while under oath, (even just a little bit) Trump would be broadcasting those conversations from loud speakers, like call to prayer in a Muslim nation.

There are no tapes.

edit on 9-6-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen
Longshot possibility:

Comey fabricated the "Notes" and the whole thing is fiction.

And then lied under oath anyway.

Can anybody locate Comey's schedules for the days in question ?

Comey already lied under oath.
He said that AFTER Trump tweeted "Comey better hope there aren't tapes"...Comey then decided to leak the memo.
The memo went to the press BEFORE the tweet.

This is false. Statements made by Comey through third parties came out first then days later after Trump mentioned tapes the memos were released that backed up the earlier comey comments.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

He probably has to get them vetted through his legal team before they can be released to the public, that is not an uncommon practice for 'officially' releasing what could be considered proprietary information.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

He probably has to get them vetted through his legal team before they can be released to the public, that is not an uncommon practice for 'officially' releasing what could be considered proprietary information.

Not sure vetted is the correct term.

At this point, if there are any tapes, (which I highly doubt) his legal team is probably busy "erasing" or "burning" them in order to protect Trump by maintaining a he said/she said scenario.

Trump's version of events at these meetings can no more withstand the validation of tape recordings than his claim of biggest inauguration crowd could withstand the validation of aerial photography.

I'm convinced, there are no tapes. At least there are no tapes that the public will ever see.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Vetting by legal and possibility somebody from intelligence would be 'exactly' the right and legal way to release what could be considered proprietary information into the public realm.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope Trump's lawyer learned how to use Spell Check.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Comey admitted single Trump leak, but were there others?

President Trump’s legal team may be prepared to show a trail of leaks to The New York Times by former FBI Director James Comey – dating back to at least March – in a pair of complaints set to be filed to the Justice Department inspector general and Senate Judiciary Committee, a source close to the team told Fox News.

An independent Fox News review of The New York Times’ reporting dating back to January reveals a host of stories sourced from top FBI and DOJ officials – or those privy to their conversations – that either paint Comey in a positive light or push a message he was unable to personally disclose.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join