It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Election , Oh How We Laughed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaveEngland
a reply to: alldaylong

I know exactly what that means thanks, no need for the link, fact is May is forming the next government as prime minister and jezza aint.
lmfao you think that is winning, delusional for sure.

you think that is winning

I will ask you yet again.

Please show me where i had stated anyone has won.

Your desperation is showing by making things up, which i have never actually said.

Anyway, i am off to chat with adults.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

they got more mp's than any other party, May had tea and cucumber sandwiches with the queen who said cool form a government in a deal with the DUP, May won, Jezza lost lmao. Calling him a winner as leader of the official opposition is the wildest vistory claims from the left ive ever heard!

Pathetic. May LOSt the election since she lost her majority. To now turn around and state "she got the most so she won" is literally true but in context of 5 weeks ago it is boll.cks. She had a majority and everyone was expecting a landslide of 100+ seats with JC being hammered. Not only did this not happen it didn't even come close.

If Jeremy Corbyn can come from 20% behind with an exceedingly hostile press to the current state what the hell would happen with months to persuade the electorate!!!!!!!! The academics have studied the press lies about Jeremy Corbyn DUH! so it's not a fantasy.

You and the Tories (I just watched QT with Isobel Oakshott - body language OMG) are clearly agitated and desperately trying to make an exceptionally good performance by JC into a negative....NAh not working!. The Tories have screwed up massively and Jeremy Corbyn is just going to get stronger and stronger Jesus H when people like Mandelson are praising him then things have changed massively within the Labour Party. As for the press even non internet savvy folks are beginning to realise how badly certain papers behave. Then there is the young whose voting numbers have gone from 7% to 70% and they are predominantly Remain Labour and they are p.ssed off with brexiters who will be dead in 20 years and they have seen that voting does make a difference.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Your desperation is showing by making things up, which i have never actually said.

Oh okay I guessed you were as you argued so much that may lost I thought you were desperate to make out jezza was in a more fortunate position than may who is forming the next government as prime minister. I apologise, but with all your delusional lines i figured you just wanted to be awkward. Now I realise you know that may won in the sense that she is still pm and forming a government i say cool, we agree.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DaveEngland

I'll grant you that.

As I understand it, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the opposition parties did better than expected, didn't they, and if that level of improvement continues, it doesn't bode well for those parties in control of Parliament now, does it?

As I said above, British politics is confusing to me at the best of times...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I know exactly what that means thanks, no need for the link, fact is May is forming the next government as prime minister and jezza aint.

Avoid Tory HQ then

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

May is pm of the uk forming a government, jezza ain't, she won the cigar through deals, jezza cant deal with anyone to stop her, he lost, she got the cigar and would prob stump it out on jezzas legs as he said thank you mistress lol

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Avoid Tory HQ then

Nice one.

This is what the face of a " winner " looks like by the way.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: gortex

OK, that makes more sense of this. Thank you.

Its as simple and straight forward as the 5th day of a cricket game...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yeh opposition parties did better than expected defo!
Not enough to win the 326 MP's in parliament to claim the 50% majority and claim overlord rulership, conservatives were a few short so the prime minister has done a deal with the DUP's in northern ireland and there 10 mp's to claim over 50% majority and remain prime minister forming the next government, already agreed with the queen.
All the other opposition mp's can't vote her out now as they are less than 50%, but still some are going on that she lost. Funny loss staying as prime minister lol they are just bitter left wing losers of a fair election.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Heres one of a guy who isnt forming the next government as prime minister of the UK

I thought you were claiming the mature adult standpoint?
hmm not so sure now

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

The DUP's are?

With only 10 mp's rather a fringe party, it would seem? Or is it just a regional (northern Ireland) party, not national?

Y'all are larnin' this Yank. Be patient...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

The DUP's are?

With only 10 mp's rather a fringe party, it would seem? Or is it just a regional (northern Ireland) party, not national?

Y'all are larnin' this Yank. Be patient...

The main unionist party of northern ireland, main opposition to sinn fein (republicans former ira), if sinn fein had the balls to lie to the queen and swear the oath then take there seats in parliament then this coalition government couldnt happen and we'd have a snap new election because of the numbers. I wish sinn fein/ira would do that instead of rumblings that back to arms is needed if the unionists are sharing uk government with conservatives.
N.ireland hasnt had a functioning government for a while now because they all fell out over a scam, but instead of stopping the coalition government by their mp's actually taking their seats in parliament and destroying the majority numbers they just moan and use proxies to threaten return of violence. shame.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Labour have taken Tory stronghold of Kensington , the final seat to declare.....the final cut is the deepest.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I never give a # about my wounds if ive won the fight claiming the cigar lol
smoking the scar as leader is the smoke you inhale deepest
edit on 9-6-2017 by DaveEngland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I never give a # about my wounds if ive won the fight claiming the cigar lol

Won the fight ?
LOL indeed.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Who is pm and forming the next government again?
not jezza lmao

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

sinn fein (republicans former ira)

You know bugger all about politics.

Sinn Fein was founded in 1905. The IRA 1919.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

you saying sinn fein are not hand in hand with ira now? you are getting desperate and delusional lmao, nobody in the real world denies that, really desperate rubbish argument
typical jezza supporter denying links with terrorists, at least I dont deny DUP dirty links of there own unionist terroriist past. maybe read more?
edit on 9-6-2017 by DaveEngland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

you saying sinn fein are not hand in hand with ira now? you are getting desperate and delusional lmao, nobody in the real world denies that, really desperate rubbish argument
typical jezza supporter denying links with terrorists, at least I dont deny DUP dirty links of there own unionist terroriist past. maybe read more?

Let me educate you.

The IRA where a group formed during The Easter Uprising in the island of Ireland.

You are mistaking them for The Provisional IRA who are not the same thing.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Oh sorry, I meant PIRA equal killers, now sinn fein but everything i said stands as basically sinn fein pira can collapse the coalition govt with the conservatives and DUP if they bull# the oath to the queen and take there seats in parliament. Disagree with that instead of being some slippery eel trying to sidetrack with childish arguments and not so cool pictures of leaders.
sinn fein can topple this coalition majority just by turning up at parliament, sinn fein are pretty much pira, and you are just being awkward because you are gutted your man jezza cant form a government in the uk.
lmao.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join