It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's redirect the special prosecutor to the Comey Memos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It's time to end this soap opera. Let's have the special prosecutor find these missing memos that Comey supposedly sent to someone at Columbia University. If the special prosecutor has the memos already great. James Comey said that they were written so as not to be classified information. Thus, within the next two weeks the memos should be released to the public with Comey's verification of their authenticity. Then everyone will know what was said between Comey and Trump and it can be determined if it worth the time and effort to continue this investigation.

Comey said that he purposely leaked these memo to get a special prosecutor. Let's see if this information is truly legit and if it is worth being classified. If it should have been classified; let's prosecute to the fullest extent of the law and end this charade.

It is time that the politicians in this country either put up or shut up and get back to the governing of this country. It should not be a shadow war among the powerful.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Then everyone will know what was said between Comey and Trump and it can be determined if it worth the time and effort to continue this investigation.

Let me correct you.

Then everyone will know the spineless, inept, disgruntled, still holding a grudge about being LAWFULLY fired, with obvious bias against the sitting President, manlets version of what was said is.

Like it matters at this point what he wrote down afterwards.

Too bad he didn't write down notes after conversations with Lynch and Hillary.

I guess he "felt" they were trustworthy

You know, FEELINGS matter in legal matters.......

It is time that the politicians in this country either put up or shut up and get back to the governing of this country.

I couldn't agree more.
edit on 6 9 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Put up or shut up? Hmm, where are the tapes of the conversations between Comey and trump? Clearly trump had reason to tweet about it. So I call BS trump. Comey would love for you to have tapes, he has no problem with that. Why did trump find the need to tweet about taped conversations, if he is not going to release them? If the President has tapes like he tweeted about, and they would truly vindicate him, they would be released by now. So why did trump once again tweet about something he has not backed up, but says he can. Is that really good enough for you? It is not for me, and a growing number of people.

Hell, he is probably making tapes now, with professional voice overs, of said conversations, maybe the Russians can help him out with that too. LOL..

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Put up or shut up? Hmm, where are the tapes of the conversations between Comey and trump? Clearly trump had reason to tweet about it. So I call BS trump. Comey would love for you to have tapes, he has no problem with that. Why did trump find the need to tweet about taped conversations, if he is not going to release them? If the President has tapes like he tweeted about, and they would truly vindicate him, they would be released by now. So why did trump once again tweet about something he has not backed up, but says he can. Is that really good enough for you? It is not for me, and a growing number of people.

Hell, he is probably making tapes now, with professional voice overs, of said conversations, maybe the Russians can help him out with that too. LOL..

Someone got triggered.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Anything to keep your 'reality' intact.

So you are now 'hoping' for tapes of Trump hoping that Comey lets it go about Flynn? Priceless

Feelings matter in court.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Give ole Bobby Mueller a chance.
He has put together a crack team.
I listed them in another thread.
He'll follow the evidence no matter where it leads.

The Trump administration has nothing to hide.
That can not be said about others.

Just give it time.

Buck

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I hope for such a creature in Washington, flatbush, but if he's honest how the hell did he get the job? I mean the deep state screws enough stuff up, but not generally something like this.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What's wrong with you guys? Mueller HAS the memos. Comey provided them to him once he was appointed. Do you not read or only what you WANT to read?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Okay, then it should not take even two weeks for them to be released to the general public so that it can be established if there was significant reason to investigate. Comey said that they were not classified information so there should be no problem releasing them. The public has been given a great deal of smoke with not one flash of fire. Get the memos into the public and start getting things done.

If Trump recorded the conversations, then get them out into the public also.

This is setting up to last the full term of Trump's administration and when election times comes around the Democrats will say that the Republicans got nothing done. And the Republicans will say it was because the Democrats forced all these investigations to be conducted. The only people who lose are the American public.

Let's get this wrapped up and get the Congress back to working on the problems of the country!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Why would we expect Congress to be working on anything? Wasn't the intent of the Republican controlled Congress during the Obama Administration to just obstruct everything? And you all expect that to change now?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
He's already called in some special big wig criminal lawyers. Prosecutors.
Wonder who that's for?

www.wgowam.com...
edit on 6102017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Do you think the ex head of the FBI would be stupid enough to lie under oath.
Really?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Really?

Well Obama did and so did Hillary.

And while they were in office.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Really?

Well Obama did and so did Hillary.

And while they were in office.

But, but, but...Obama, Hillary. Wah, wah, wah.

I suppose you're prepared to tell us precisely why Comrade Cheeto should be trusted in any way, shape, or form? Puh-lease. Go chug some more orange Koolaid.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

^^^^ great example of:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is that you in the mirror? Before or after you chugged the orange Koolaid?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Trump made the tape claim as a bluff to keep Comey honest with his leaks. Trump didn't trust Comey because he had not help clear the 'cloud' and was suspicious of his motives. Trump knew he couldn't be connected with Russia and thought Comey knew too but still wouldn't help. Trump also didn't know that Comey was keeping memos about their conversations. Trump probably believed Comey was about to smear him with lies and fake memos and had to bluff that he could hold Comey accountable with the memo contents.

News of the Comey memos leaked the day before Trump tweeted about the potential tapes. The tapes are irrelevant now because Comey's memos didn't hurt Trump.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26
Trump made the tape claim as a bluff to keep Comey honest with his leaks. Trump didn't trust Comey because he had not help clear the 'cloud' and was suspicious of his motives. Trump knew he couldn't be connected with Russia and thought Comey knew too but still wouldn't help. Trump also didn't know that Comey was keeping memos about their conversations. Trump probably believed Comey was about to smear him with lies and fake memos and had to bluff that he could hold Comey accountable with the memo contents.

News of the Comey memos leaked the day before Trump tweeted about the potential tapes. The tapes are irrelevant now because Comey's memos didn't hurt Trump.

It seemed to me that comey didn't have a lot of contact with Trump or else he was in constant terror ever since he heard his name.

And how many memo's are people talking about? None for lynch or clinton just Trump?

He seemed to be terrified of them also, so why not write down his thoughts after the waves of confusion and horror faded away?

Dramamine boy comey doesn't seem fit for the job he was given. Does he?

Does he really hide in the curtains?

He kisses ass to keep his job, no one likes a brown noser, jim. Man up!

Oh wait, it's too late! lol.

I hope mueller just nails him to a wall for being such a sniveling ball of spineless mucus.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

He gave them to Bob Mueller . He gave copies to his friend at Columbia.

It would be nice to log on here just once and find an accurately presented fact.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Just how could he have notes on lynch and Clintons conversations?

Real great argument.

Can't wait to hear those nonexistent tapes.
Bring it big mouth trump. Let's see what game you got.
Haha

Going downnnnnnnnn.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join