It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Pride rejects Gays for Trump float for parade

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

So when are you going to come? People keep saying the end is near and yet we are still here. Are you afraid of the big crosses all over the world?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

People keep saying the end is near and yet we are still here.

The Transgender people are being used as stepping stones by the Elitist Transhumanist Technocrats and dont even realize it...

The thing about stepping stones is they get stepped on.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

After that Jesus will maybe finally become transubstantial?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Don't play games. I mean it has nothing to do with Red or Blue States. 42 out of 50 are red states now but that does not mean a person who lives in a Blue state, like Vermont, agrees with .

The issue is "gender identity". It is a persons perception. I could identify as Bejamin Franklin if I lived in California and probably get SSDI for it. That is a problem.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

LOL. I'll never understand why people use this idiotic argument.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

So when are you going to come? People keep saying the end is near and yet we are still here. Are you afraid of the big crosses all over the world?

Gee, maybe you didn't see the reason I responded to the poster? It was a Video of a nutcase attempting to ride on the front of a bus because she insisted she was a bicycle.

How did you fail to comprehend that one?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I don't even know WTF he is talking about "force their kids to transition" ??

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I don't even know WTF he is talking about "force their kids to transition" ??

Right. That is an interesting kind of thinking. I know we have far out conspiracy theories on this site but this takes the cake.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Jesus Christ can you forgive me for not comprehending your post?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I suppose I could make time for that in my ever busy schedule.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Sweet!

It'd be much cooler tho if you had the Burger King statue guy as your avatar. (that one looks a lot like the yippy I used to get my books from)

edit on 10-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

hahaha! I'd resemble jug head then and that wouldn't do at all.
However, now that you've planted that thought in my subconscious mind, I may have to take you up on it.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Don't play games. I mean it has nothing to do with Red or Blue States. 42 out of 50 are red states now but that does not mean a person who lives in a Blue state, like Vermont, agrees with .

Of course there will be a few exceptions, and of course there will be pockets of liberals in urban areas of red states (I am a liberal in Austin, Texas), and pockets of conservatives in rural areas of blue states. By and large though, liberals tend to be okay with the trans population and conservatives tend to not be okay.

I could identify as Bejamin Franklin if I lived in California and probably get SSDI for it. That is a problem.

Hyperbole and has nothing to do with gender dysphoria.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yea... despite being a gay conservative I tend to prefer just hiding in plain sight. I'm not one to get up on a soap box and start lecturing people, like a demagogue. I don't buy into mob mentality.

Though, all of my friends and everyone that knows me well knows where I stand politically and knows that I'm always up for a friendly debate about what's going on in our country.

You are the person to ask, I hope.
Is Trump intolerant towards homosexuals?
I ask because we have seen a lot of outrage from some gays in the recent past, pegging Trump as a homophobe.
I can see them targeting Pence for statements that he has made, but Trump seems to be live and let live as far as I have seen.
Your viewpoint would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Here is how it works. If you hate Trump, you must act like Trump hates you and all you stand for. You can lie, cheat and steal to progress this process. It doesn't matter what is true, because only the left knows what is right...and therefore what is true.

Yes...I know. This is contrary to tolerance, contrary to fair and equal and down right lying. But what can you do. That IS the left.

Consider that when you vote. I do.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

He also has stated that same sex marriage should be left up to the states. This implies that he thinks it's okay for a state to discriminate against gays who want to get marriage licenses.

Doesn't this mean that he is also ok for a state to allow gays to get married? But Focus on the negative. Personally if someone wants to marry someone of the same sex or a rock I couldn't care less as it doesn't affect me in the slightest.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A little early to be campaigning for reelection.

"The Jews Against Hitler, Mobile, AL Chapter 2017 annual picnic was a blast! "

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: uninspired

He also has stated that same sex marriage should be left up to the states. This implies that he thinks it's okay for a state to discriminate against gays who want to get marriage licenses.

Doesn't this mean that he is also ok for a state to allow gays to get married? But Focus on the negative. Personally if someone wants to marry someone of the same sex or a rock I couldn't care less as it doesn't affect me in the slightest.

All states must allow gays to get married as the Supreme Court rulings currently says. If he was okay with that, he wouldn't try to overturn the ruling.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Of course there will be a few exceptions, and of course there will be pockets of liberals in urban areas of red states (I am a liberal in Austin, Texas), and pockets of conservatives in rural areas of blue states. By and large though, liberals tend to be okay with the trans population and conservatives tend to not be okay.

I could identify as Bejamin Franklin if I lived in California and probably get SSDI for it. That is a problem.

Hyperbole and has nothing to do with gender dysphoria.

Well...there you go again with the lies. Conservatives don't care about your sexual practices. Everyone is allowed to be who they are and do what they do. The ONLY time that statement changes is when people decide they wish to change something to benefit them, and ignore everyone else.

And you know that! When your group decides "LETS CHANGE SOMETHING FOR US" the rest of us then say "LETS LEAVE IT ALONE FOR THE MAJORITY". The fact is this...the LGBT, etc. people don't want to be left alone...they want to force their acceptance by forcing others to accept them by changing things. THAT is the problem and it is yours.

I could give you a thousand examples, but this is the truth. Unless you demand something is changed, no one else has a problem with it. Yet you go around saying and pretending "ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS". YOUR RIGHT...IT ISN'T. Until you MAKE it our business by trying to force your agenda or force people to accept you.

THAT is the problem. You know it.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Who is trying to overturn the ruling? Personally, I could care less if they get married but getting married and demanding cakes are two different things.

A straight couple goes into a baker and baker refused to make cake. They go somewhere else.
A gay couple goes into a baker and baker refused to make a cake. TAKE IT TO THE SUPREME COURT!

A straight guy tries to use the woman's room at a bar because the men room is crowded...arrested.
Same straight guy puts on a wig to use the woman's room at a bar because the men room is crowded...he is protected.

You see how this works?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join