It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Pride rejects Gays for Trump float for parade

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
this is not about gays not being allowed in a parade. its about "left" and "right" (what is this, a satire of the twix commercial?) taking every opportunity they can possibly justify to sling mud and accusations and insults at each other on mere principle. because thats how you prove to everyone that clearly you are the more reasonable end of the spectrum. if i was the president, i would make a mandatory "hug your political rival" day just to make a point. that point being that a house divided cannot stand. i believe a president once said that in fact. im sure you are all lovely folks who are respectable members of your community and have nothing but the best intentions for this nation...but seriously, get a grip. dr seuss must be rolling in his grave right now.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

One with actual gender dysphoria, opposed to just being a sexual deviant, or overly curious / weird, or on some sexual fetish trip, or any number of potential 'reasons'.

For being 'anti-binary' the trans lot sure does love to ram this narrative that the issue is only some black and white binary situation where the only kids that would go in there would be 'proper' trans (gender dysphoria), amongst many other inter-related binary logic assertions in this topic, and beyond (i.e. anyone who doesn't agree with SJW's is inherently totally a bigot of the Christian racist xenophobic homophobic white straight male cis conservative [yes, all of those in each individual that disagrees with them], stuff like that).
edit on 9-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh I'm sorry, I guess I missed your proof that "proper" trans kids were peeping in bathroom stalls.

What about lesbians in girls' bathrooms? Shouldn't we just make it safe and ban bathrooms altogether? If trans kids have to hold it all day because it's unsafe and uncomfortable to use the wrong bathroom, then everyone should have to hold it all day.

So we already have normal kids beating each other up, and gay kids peeping on each other, so why not go full rainbow in kindergarten town and have 5 year old boys beating up girls in the girls room, and 6 year old girls raping gay boys in the boys room?

Great thinking!!!

edit on 9-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

politicizing gender and complicating the spectrum because men vs women just was not simple enough for those who profit from the social justice movement. its easier to keep people divided and hostile when no one is sure exactly who or what they are.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Now who's being silly?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

There have been some states that have been for years allowing trans students into the gender-identified bathroom, without even a peep. It was only when the protections from Obama admin came up to protect trans students in the red states that this has become such an outrage. Conservatives. don't. like. gay people. or trans people. Period.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

She's a bike!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What the hell?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Nope. I was being cynically humors.

She was copping out.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She's a bike!

lmao... if one person claims to be a bike, they are delusional. if a thousand people claim to be bikes, its a self empowering movement of identity transition.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Nope. I was being cynically humors.

She was copping out.

LOL. More like tripping out.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
s

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yeah let's wreck transgender children's lives by ignoring their gender dysphoria and forcing them to be who they are not.
Good idea.

You know what would be a good idea, getting them the help they need and not putting a bandaid on it.

what kind of help would that be??? there is no medicine than can "fix" this read first hand stories...gain an understanding..knowledge is power....it is NOT a whim...when talk first started we heard how the parents were mortified and spent years trying to force their children to wear the right gender clothes hair styles..and all for naught...years of therapy sessions and nothing worked.......

Chasty bono born chers' daughter now known as chaz bono...said that EVERY night she went to bed and prayed to god that she would wake up a boy, that is NOT A WHIM

here is something to think about...there were twin boys born around 35 years ago...when they did the circumcision one of the boys there was a terrible accident and lost half his penis....drs conviced the parents that they would surgically outside make him look like a girl and they are to raise him as a girl and never tell him the truth.

they did all that.....this dr went on for years that it was a wonderful success...then the truth came out...the child never felt right... he didn't feel like a girl ....at some point as an adult he got his medical records and found out the truth...he stopped taking the female hormones and let his body naturally go back to being a male.......

I know he was BORN male...not born female thinking he should be a male...but it begs the guestion...if trans is just a phase, a whim, kids are so easily influenced to think that they are trans...then this boy who was raised a girl from BIRTH why was it a failure????????? if what you say is true this story should have been a raging success

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Mandroid7
edit on 9-6-2017 by research100 because: moved the page below the quote

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

That's what I'm saying. If you're *really* concerned, the only way to make it super duper safe is to ban bathrooms altogether. No more beating up kids in the bathrooms, no more peeping on kids in the stalls, no more rapes in the bathrooms. End of problem. I see stocks in Huggies going way up!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I see stocks in Huggies going way up!

And Hillary will lead. She will appear in Depends commercials.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
These Trump gays clearly aren't real gays. They're FAKE gays.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

As fake as Trump's orange tan?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Bull#. It is not red states. It is people who do not want it. It is not a partisan issue and should not be just like abortion or any other social issue. You make it sound like only democratic people can be transsexual.

I know plenty of Democrats who think it is sick or do not want trans bathrooms.

Protections from the Obama government? It was about election cycles not people. Your views and attitude however are what cause division.

I voted for Trump but I am not against gay marriage, and for the legalization of marijuana medically and want feel that social programs are needed. Oh my god...does it make me a DNC worshiper because I have these views? No. It makes me my own person which is what to many people today cannot be. Themselves.

It BLOWS my mind that someone can identify as a specific sex but if they have pride in their heritage they are racist. A double standard the left has played for over a century and times up.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Politicians in Texas, Arkansas and elsewhere vowed defiance -- and other conservative states could follow suit -- after the Obama administration told public schools across the U.S. on Friday to let transgender students use the bathrooms and locker rooms that match their gender identity.

One by one, conservative political leaders thundered against it and President Barack Obama.

"This is the most outrageous example yet of the Obama administration forcing its liberal agenda on states that roundly reject it," said Mississippi Republican Gov. Phil Bryant,

However, Democratic Govs. Peter Shumlin of Vermont and Jay Inslee of Washington praised the Obama directive, saying it was consistent with their own policies.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Nutcase! See what far left thinking has created? A bunch of mindless twangs who abuse loose laws in order to become more stupid than they already were. The end is clearly closer than even I anticipated.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

Ohhh, so they're Metrosexuals?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join