It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Pride rejects Gays for Trump float for parade

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: UKTruth

It certainly wasn't nightmare for the black people in the 60's.

Was there a shortage of cakes for gay black people and toilets for black boys who thought they were girls in the '60's.. fascinating.
edit on 9/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Don't forget about the segregated bathrooms.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
It's funny to hear the knuckledraggers cry that gays are getting special rights and privileges when in reality they are finally getting equal rights.

It's funny to hear miniature fiddle players talk about things like equal rights while actively trying to oppress others for saying "Hey I don't want someone with male genitalia in the same high school locker room as my teenage daughter". Yet they get called ignorant things like "knuckledraggers" for simply having concerns?

Sounds about par for the oppression Olympics course you left are now playing. The teams are SJW's(You), BLM, ANTIFA, ISIS, 3rd wave feminists, and Transgenders that are really just some dude's that ID as a woman on weekends... What is the old saying about the company you keep?
Oh yeah you can tell who someone is by the company you keep...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The problem is bringing trans rights to the forefront. Most want to just be left alone and live their lives. It is already a law that once you 'transition' you can legally change your gender on your license. The problem is gender identity. I have gay relatives and they hate the marching and the shouting and the other bs. They just want to live their lives and not have a Scarlett letter on them stating they are gay. If you met them you would never guess. Same thing with a person who is transitioning. I worked with one and there was NO issue with the bathroom they used because we were adults. Grown adults who did not care and this was almost 20 years ago in backwards Florida. There is a reason that people have to go through so much counseling when transitioning. Some people are just screwed up and some are truly trapped in the wrong 'body'. Gender reassignment happens at birth but I believe it is genetic when someone is homosexual or wants to transition. However, a kid who was abused who 'identifies' as a woman or vice/versa...no, they should not be sharing bathrooms or locker rooms. Many times it lead to some homophobic jock with 'tendencies' beating the hell out of a innocent kid. Happened at my high school.

Again, the most gay friendly POTUS from the GOP ever and there are still those living in fear but tell me not to fear Islam and terror.

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002017-06-09T14:26:55-05:000255 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: UKTruth

Again, I say the alt-right doesn't want to give an inch to the LGBTQ community, and since they lost on the same-sex marriage deal, they're gonna try to win with oppressing the trans population any way they can.

Is Trump all in with that strategy? I don't really think so - I think he doesn't care all that much either way and just wants to pander to his base.

Fortunately Trump is not 'all in' on such a ridiculous waste of time as where one goes to the toilet.

Well apparently he is all in on letting red states be as discriminatory as they want.

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome strikes again.
Seriously, he is not out to get the LGBTQ community - nothing points to that.

He's just not going to do anything to stop his base from taking away civil and human rights. Gotta keep that base happy so they'll vote for him in 2020.

What are you envisioning is happening or going to happen to take away civil and human rights? List out the specifics of the apocalyptic world you are so afraid of.

We've got states who are jumping on legislation to stop trans kids from using the restroom of their gender identity, just as soon as Trump's admin dropped the protections. My state of Texas is battling this out in Congress right now.

Trump has said that he would like it if he could get enough conservative justices on the Supreme Court to overturn same-sex marriage rights, so that states could once again shut gay couples out of legal licensing.

Shoot, I could see states making homosexuality illegal again or even having state-mandated reparation therapy, if Trump has his way of letting states decide these things.

So having no federal govt intervention on where one can go to the toilet and allowing devout Christians not to bake cakes for gay marriages is the nightmare scenario you are afraid of? OK.

I guess you didn't read my post that you quoted.

I did.. and i can quote it without even looking...

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.... blah.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well said.

It would be nice if the LGBTQ would take a step back and stop acting as if there is absolutely nothing else in life going on.
Identity politics got to love it. Another ploy to keep us separated.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Stop fear mongering. Plenty of schools around the country were letting trans kids use the proper restroom for their gender identity, and we didn't have any instances of posers sneaking in and leering at the girls or attacking the girls.

Whose doing the fearmongering in here? YOU:

Again, I say the alt-right doesn't want to give an inch to the LGBTQ community, and since they lost on the same-sex marriage deal, they're gonna try to win with oppressing the trans population any way they can.

Is Trump all in with that strategy? I don't really think so - I think he doesn't care all that much either way and just wants to pander to his base.

All I did was a reality check:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Mixing kids in restrooms is loaded with potential problems. Problems that have already existed before it. It will make them worse. WHAT CAN GO WRONG WILL GO WRONG.

Here's some other examples of the things that happen even when the kids / adults aren't supposed to be in the others rooms:

15-year-old girl caught having sex with 25 boys in a school restroom

Teens Face Rape Charges After Sex In School Bathroom

The parents of a 16-year-old Atlanta student said they want answers from school officials on how their son was raped by another student during the school day.

Student charged with raping another student in high school bathroom

Girl says she was raped in school bathroom

Police investigate ‘gang rape’ in TX middle school bathroom

Man on trial charged with rape in high school bathroom

Girl used as 'bait' raped in school bathroom
Special needs student, 14, ‘raped in Alabama school bathroom after teacher told her to act as bait in bid to catch sexual predator’

11-year-old Wicker elementary student says she was raped in school bathroom

A Rape Survivor Speaks Out About Transgender Bathrooms:
"There’s no way to make everyone happy about transgender bathrooms and locker rooms. So the priority ought to be finding a way to keep everyone safe. ...
Victimizers Use Any Opening They Can Find ...
There are countless deviant men in this world who will pretend to be transgender as a means of gaining access to the people they want to exploit."

Former Student Charged with Rape in School Restroom

13-year-old boy accused of assaulting girl in Pioneer Middle School restroom

Teen Charged For Raping Special Ed Student At Roosevelt High School

Bucks County Teen With Knife Tries to Sexually Assault Classmate in School Restroom

Any no more doubts that kids can and DO already get raped in school restrooms (pre-Obama's Edict)?

As if you haven't already seen that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That, of course, was typical school restroom issues pre-Obama edict.

Just did a quick google for some stuff since...

Transgender bathrooms: Anybody talking about the assaults?

That's just at Target.

What you're missing in my point is there are inherent long term considerations here (which I did mention). It's only been a year. You think that's real sampling chronicle?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I would admire the boys' tenacity to keep dressing like a girl every day for a couple of years, attending counseling and psychiatric sessions just so that they can get in girl's locker room. The boys in "Porky's" would be so jealous.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Obama's edict was worded so that an kid no matter what they looked or acted like could simply say they 'need' to be in there and without much beyond that (even parents or mental healthcare professional involvement) that was a wrap.

It was written without compromise / stipulations / universal / mandatory; without appeal to special cases as the beneficiaries.

Which means that by the same logic they could just start wandering in there and is 'busted' they could cite the edict as an excuse.

That's like a wet dream come true for sexual deviants of just about any 'gender' / sexuality / stripe / perversion to stoke their sexually deviant fetishes / fantasies / role playing / obsessions etc perversions (including RAPE).

And the trans people wonder why so many people are suddenly sick of them: they dont care about the safety of anyone elses kids, the people pushing it are trans adults 9 out of 10 I would guess.

And of course the added slippery slope is, if a trans boy (whom isn't necessarily NOT attracted to females AND not also a pervert), just so they dont get beaten up, well then why shouldn't every other 'strange' kids get to go in there too? Trans kids dont get picked on ALL BECAUSE they're trans, they're getting picked on for being different. Which by the way also applies to everyone else that is different including gay / fat / ugly / short / tall / nerdy or whatever else, depending on what group of kids happen to be in there at any given time (jocks, goth, preppie, whatever. And then there's racial minorities (which CAN include whites).
edit on 9-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

That's like a wet dream come true for sexual deviants of just about any 'gender' / sexuality / stripe / perversion to stoke their sexually deviant fetishes / fantasies / role playing / obsessions etc perversions (including RAPE).

Which is no doubt why Obama was so keen on it.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You'll have to explain better as the Title IX does not imply that. School guidelines IIRC require that transgender students attend counseling for some time before it's considered "legitimate".

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

How many of these were trans kids doing the raping/attacking? I know the answer!
Zero.

On the other hand, trans kids HAVE been attacked/bullied in school and public bathrooms, and that's a fact.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Which is no doubt why Obama was so keen on it.

Yep and Trump was so keen on pu$$y grabbing.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

And you're SELFISHLY twisting back around to just covering the issue of trans kids themselves.

WHICH BY THE WAY YOU DONT KNOW FOR A FACT BECAUSE......

Most rapes dont get reported.

And if a girl was raped by a trans boy I'd guess it'd be even more embarrassing meaning even lower reporting rates.

But way to make it all about you.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

And boys attack/beat up other boys in the bathroom, and girls have been known to attack/beat up other girls in the bathroom. Shouldn't we ban school bathrooms - just to be safe?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I just provided some data.

Do you have any data that proves that none of the proper trans (that go in the girls room) arent peeping thru the cracks in the stalls at the little girl with their undies down?

NOPE.

Not even possible.

Boys are perv's by nature, visually oriented, and just because they decide they 'need' to dress like the girls do (which is purely learned gender roles boy vs girl attire, as you already know) doesn't mean their sex drive and visual cortex is suddenly wired different.

Unless 'you' can prove that in each individual (which if you could I'd support the bulk of your position on all this).

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

What does "proper trans" mean? You do know that gender identity and sexual orientation are not the same thing, right?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

And boys attack/beat up other boys in the bathroom, and girls have been known to attack/beat up other girls in the bathroom. Shouldn't we ban school bathrooms - just to be safe?

Now, in the face of a flurry of impossible talking points, you're just being silly.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Now, in the face of a flurry of impossible talking points, you're just being silly.

Silly talk gets silly responses.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Oh I'm sorry, I guess I missed your proof that "proper" trans kids were peeping in bathroom stalls.

What about lesbians in girls' bathrooms? Shouldn't we just make it safe and ban bathrooms altogether? If trans kids have to hold it all day because it's unsafe and uncomfortable to use the wrong bathroom, then everyone should have to hold it all day.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join