It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Pride rejects Gays for Trump float for parade

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yes, I'm sure the Trump float was totally innocent and in no way a troll/publicity stunt.

I'm guessing they figured they'd "win" no matter what happened. If they are allowed they get to have pics for Trump publicity and advertise how they think he is pro-gay (regardless of what he and Pence have actually done) or they get rejected and get to slam the "intolerant left" regardless of the reason they are rejected.

They are having a good time with it, no doubt.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

If they are allowed they get to have pics for Trump publicity and advertise how they think he is pro-gay (regardless of what he and Pence have actually done

Just what have Trump and Pence done, exactly?

Care to elaborate?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Source?

I am not much of an expert but I think this is a good source: www.aappublications.org...
It has been covered in many transgenderism threads. I can't recall the exact sources.
But seriously do you really think they just accept one day after a child just all of sudden decides one day he or she is a transgender?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It's the Politically Correct and Groupthink Pride parade.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Since the SJW's have insisted that I constantly fret about how (white) "PRIDE" (supremacy) is a totally evil demonic social 'thing', they've now got me wondering how it is I'm supposed to have nothing but disdain for other "PRIDE" movements.

If any and all degrees of what might potentially be considered "White Pride" is evil barbaric racial supremacy, then how wouldn't se full bore "Gay Pride" measure up as evil barbaric sexuality supremacy?

SJW's wanted all the attention in the world from everybody. They wanted everybody in the world to think differently about "supremacy" in particular.

Careful what you wish for people.

Now over the course of this past year they have my full attention on social politics I'd normally not notice nor care to hear the drama about to even take a position, about people that wouldn't really bother me otherwise, and you know what thanks for the perspective SJW's:
Social Group Supremacy is evil and barbaric. Which means You SJW People and the Radical Islamics (whom you happen to have an inherent innate ideological love fetish for) are easily at the apex of being the most evil barbaric organized social forces on the globe.

Sure, White Supremacists, the disorganized and long standingly marginalized microscopic in comparison lot that they are, aren't technically much better. But since they're more or less just about White Supremacy and you're all about Sexuality + Genderism + Racial + Cultural + Global + Etc + Etc (as ONE) SUPREMACY, and are the true goosestepping "Blackshirt" Neo-Facist Movement the Western World over, technically speaking they're barely in the top 20 list to you competing with your Radical Islam partners for the #1 slot as the most ruthlessly evil barbaric social forces that exist.

edit on 9-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
yup . . . more liberal hypocrites

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

If they are allowed they get to have pics for Trump publicity and advertise how they think he is pro-gay (regardless of what he and Pence have actually done

Care to elaborate?

Religious Freedom Restoration Act for example.

edit on 6/9/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Care to elaborate?

You will never win the argument with some of the anti-Trumpers, CW. I've been explaining for some time that there ARE conservative gays out there. More than just a few. Trump has shown no sign of being anti-gay in my oh so gay opinion. Pence is another matter. They will twist and turn, trying to prove Trump is anti-gay.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
That poor kid never stood a chance.
damn it America...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Care to elaborate?

Religious Freedom Restoration Act for example.

I have no problem with the RFRA and I'm gay. Some of us have the ability to think objectively. People should be free to practice their religion. I have no need to force my opinion and lifestyle down the throats of other people. As long as they aren't physically attacking me, trying to kill me, I don't give a flying eff what they say or think.
edit on 9-6-2017 by Khaleesi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Kaylaluv already explained on first page so be careful with the accusations.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You might have no problem with Christians discriminating against you but most do.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Kaylaluv already explained on first page so be careful with the accusations.

Who am I accusing? Please explain. I usually disagree with kayla on most every issue. So what?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If any and all degrees of what might potentially be considered "White Pride" is evil barbaric racial supremacy, then how wouldn't se "Gay Pride" measure up as evil barbaric sexuality supremacy?

Yes. All identity politics and identity nationalism is evil.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Well I have no idea who you were talking about so... everybody here knows there are conservative gays. That is nothing new. And I didn't see anyone here trying to turn Trump into anti-gay. That's why I said be careful.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You might have no problem with Christians discriminating against you but most do.

I don't see it as discrimination though. If I go to a baker and they won't bake me a cake, I just go to someone else that recognizes that my money is just as green as a straight person. They have a right to believe whatever they believe as long as they aren't assaulting me or trying to kill me.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

I don't see it as discrimination though. If I go to a baker and they won't bake me a cake, I just go to someone else that recognizes that my money is just as green as a straight person. They have a right to believe whatever they believe as long as they aren't assaulting me or trying to kill me.

Like I said you might have no problem with it. It's rare though. It's like black people having no problem going to the nearest store miles away that is of poor quality.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Peter Thiel? Ever heard of him? One of the founders of paypal, a conservative and he is gay. A billionaire gay conservative. He should be the poster boy for what a person can achieve no matter their sexual persuasion. He was the person who introduced Donald Trump right before he accepted the GOP nomination for gods sake. It should have been a historic night but instead the media ran the stories with terrorists on stage at the DNC. So this Trump is homophobic garbage is just that...garbage.

The LGBT community can be as ignorant as the BLM or KKK with inclusion and hate. It is not a community. It is a group of whiny wanna be famous whack jobs who make mountains out of mole hills to push an agenda.

I cannot remember a time where transsexauls were being beaten on a daily basis and made to use certain bathrooms but hey lets bring it up so people will talk about that at work instead of the homeless issue in America or the sick elderly.

If these people would take the time to put there time and effort into causes that are actually affecting the country we would be a better place.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

This doesn't mean that Trump hates trans people, it just means that he wants to see more emphasis on the mental health side of the spectrum before arbitrarily awarding some students with more rights and privileges than others.

So in the meantime, trans girls like this one:

can be forced to use the boy's room... until "we get this thing figured out".

The irony is, if we had left it up to the states, they probably would have naturally drifted towards some sort of policy that allows for same sex marriage.

I wonder if we should have used that argument regarding the Southern states and slavery. "Just wait a few more decades, fellas - maybe not in your lifetime, but someday..."

This is a great way to make your kid commit suicide later in life. This could be more damaging than sexual abuse, it is visible to everyone.

Failing to lead them when they are developing their identities is catastrophic.

Projecting a twisted identity into a child is an absolute travesty, and the children should be removed from their custody immediately, they will be wrecked for life.

On second thought, it might be a good idea to interrupt the reproduction of parents who aren't smart enough to teach their children how to live.

Fn disgusting

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Thanks for your insight pseudo-psychologist.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join