It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlotte Pride rejects Gays for Trump float for parade

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh now your being silly.
edit on 9-6-2017 by seasonal because: y

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You're sick to think the parents actually force the children into it.

Are you f#cking kidding me? Of course it's the parents fault.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I always thought the conservative line was, "let's take care of our own country first, then we can worry about other countries."

Besides that, I can multi-task, can't you?

I'm so glad you brought that up. Because I was just reading that line and thought to myself that I wasn't specific enough.

Yea, let's worry about our own country first. That's absolutely correct.

And let's start by blocking people trying to enter this country from places where they're killing homosexuals en masse because they are living under sharia law. We have enough radical sympathizers embedded into our population, we don't need to import more Omar Mateens.

Seems to me that's a perfectly reasonable protection to put in place until 'we figure out just what the hell is going on.'

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Oh now your being sill.

I'm being "sill"? How am I being "sill"? Unless she pees in the sink, no one would know how she dispenses her waste.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Omar was not imported. He was born here. How many refugees have thrown gays off of buildings here in the U.S.?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Can you admit the absolute fallacy of the inclusiveness that orgs like this preach, but that is only good when it is "society" having to right some perceived injustice.
But they can and do pick and choose what opinion is correct, if you don't march like a good little fascist, you are out.

The liberal gay end of the dem party is sick and prejudice about others.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Oh now your being sill.

I'm being "sill"? How am I being "sill"? Unless she pees in the sink, no one would know how she dispenses her waste.

You are being silly, a man/boy pees standing up.

You don't need pics do you?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I'm sure you'd love to explain to me how it's their fault.
I'll wait to hear an incredibly incoherent (possibly Christian) rant from you.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Oh now your being sill.

No sh!t sherlock?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Omar was not imported. He was born here. How many refugees have thrown gays off of buildings here in the U.S.?

I'm well aware of Omar Mateen's homegrown citizenship.

My point was that, Omar Mateen pledged his allegiance to the Islamic State, and IS operates under the strictest forms of sharia law.

So therefor, by logic, if we want to solve this problem and defeat the ideology within our own borders, we need to prevent more people who live by sharia law from coming into this country.

And to be honest, I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to sending certain people back to their own countries if they came over here with the goal of promoting sharia law over our constitution.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Can you admit the absolute fallacy of the inclusiveness that orgs like this preach, but that is only good when it is "society" having to right some perceived injustice.

I can agree that it is hypocritical to speak of inclusiveness and then to exclude others.

But they can and do pick and choose what opinion is correct, if you don't march like a good little fascist, you are out.

That's pure hyperbole. They are not choosing which opinion is correct. They are choosing who can be part of their particular event.

Fascism has nothing to do with this.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Oh now your being sill.

Who cares when it comes to a trans girl inside a restroom stall? And it is physically possible for a boy to pee sitting down. In some cultures, it's even the norm.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I'm sure you'd love to explain to me how it's their fault.
I'll wait to hear an incredibly incoherent (possibly Christian) rant from you.

Jumping to conclusions are we. No i'm not christian in fact i'm anti religion as it gets. Do you really think a child just decides what gender it wants to be even if they don't know what that means? Sorry but that's delusional and dangrous. I'm not anti trans in general btw but i'm anti trans if it involves children that are too young to know better. Youtube is full of videos of parents who present their "brave" trans children in a borderline dramatic fashion. Parents that do that are a disgrace and should be prosecuted for child abuse. That's just common sense.

The mindset that this is perfectly normal worries me deeply. Kids are not toys and surely not a marketing tool to be used to force children to decide what gender they are. They are children FFS. Let them be kids and spare them all the hard decisions they are in no way capable of understanding at a young age. Children have no idea what consequences they are facing later in life. Just take a look at the suicide rates of young trans people.

If your boy plays with puppets and likes dresses then he is not automatically interested in becoming a girl. Hell my sister played with my toys and she is perfectly happy as a woman. I strongly believe that the whole craze started because parents want their children to be special at all costs. The parents have no idea what they do to their children. Let them come of age and let them decide for themselves that's what i want for them.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Sure, okay - keep people out who pledge allegiance to ISIS - I'm down with that.

Now, can't we let tran kids use the restrooms at school that fit them best at the same time that we're keeping out ISIS sympathizers?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

This doesn't mean that Trump hates trans people, it just means that he wants to see more emphasis on the mental health side of the spectrum before arbitrarily awarding some students with more rights and privileges than others.

So in the meantime, trans girls like this one:

can be forced to use the boy's room... until "we get this thing figured out".

The irony is, if we had left it up to the states, they probably would have naturally drifted towards some sort of policy that allows for same sex marriage.

I wonder if we should have used that argument regarding the Southern states and slavery. "Just wait a few more decades, fellas - maybe not in your lifetime, but someday..."

This is called using the particular to make the rule for the general. That is, you are taking the most specific and/or extreme case and using it to establish the rule for the general.

As Westerners whose entire culture has been heavily influenced by Greek Philosophy (we could even think about it as Greco-Christian thought since Christianity basically merged newer ideas with Greek Philosophy), we are not at all comfortable in understanding in this way. We understand Aristotelian syllogisms: All men are ethical. Socrates is a man. Therefore Socrates is ethical. See, this is from the general to the particular.

I'm for treating all people equally, but I think we're not thinking critically enough in terms of what does or does not need to be legislated.
edit on 6/9/2017 by yadda333 because: Meant to quote as opposed to just reply

edit on 6/9/2017 by yadda333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

As expected, an incoherent rant. And I didn't jump to conclusion. I said "possibly" Christian.
Do children know they are boys or girls? Do they know what it means? Simple. Of course transgender children don't just decide. They are born with it.
The only thing makes sense in your long and incoherent rant and that I agree with is forcing children to be transgender (if such thing exist which has not been proven to be true) is child abuse. And sexualization of them is child abuse as well. I mean look at beauty pageant. That isn't natural.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
double post
edit on 6/9/2017 by yadda333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Now, can't we let tran kids use the restrooms at school that fit them best at the same time that we're keeping out ISIS sympathizers?

I want a full psychological evaluation of the child and he/she/it needs to have a note from he/she/it's parents as well as a signed letter from he/she/it's doctor stating that the child legit has gender dysphoria.

Of course, if you don't want to go that route you could always use a stall in the mens room, or do what I did and just wait until you get home.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I want a full psychological evaluation of the child and he/she/it needs to have a note from he/she/it's parents as well as a signed letter from he/she/it's doctor stating that the child legit has gender dysphoria.

Uh they already do that.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Source?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join