It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats have 1 card left. Obstruction to justice.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

That depends on context. If I say I hope you will not sleep tonight because if you do I will hang you the next morning, that would be very different than I hope you have a good dream tonight when you sleep. Some times, hope can be used in a threatening manner. Some times, hope can be used in a nice manner. Trump said to Comey I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go. That is widely interpreted as a suggestion, not as a threat. Nothing wrong with the president making a suggestion to his subordinate about his personal views.
edit on 11-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

She didn't personally erase anything. She had staff and lawyers do that.
Most of what was deleted was personal. The lawyers deleted some work related emails because they didn't contain any key words in their search criteria. No on read fifty thousand emails. Lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pteridine

She didn't personally erase anything. She had staff and lawyers do that.
Most of what was deleted was personal. The lawyers deleted some work related emails because they didn't contain any key words in their search criteria. No on read fifty thousand emails. Lol.

So she directed her staff to erase/bleach bit her server after she knew that it was to be examined. This is still obstruction regardless of what was deleted.
Now I see that Feinstein, et al., are calling for an investigation of Lynch. This could get interesting.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join