It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats have 1 card left. Obstruction to justice.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Dude, you seriously need to join us all in reality. It's getting really old.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: allsee4eye

Which is why we have an electoral college otherwise California would decide every election and that is BS. A blue collar black guy in Mississippi has the same vote as rich white liberal professor in Cali.

In CA if you have a drivers license your can register to vote...as of 12/16 over 800,000 illegal immigrants have obtained one thanks to a liberal state supermajority passing AB60. Here's the kicker...in 2017 "motor voter" laws kick in and they AUTOMATICALLY get registered to vote.

no subversion of national sovereignty it's simply "bringing people out of the shadows".

www.mercurynews.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You mean when he was still a presidential candidate? Shouldn't you be asking WHY DID OBAMA NOT STOP THE RUSSIANS?

I call for banning the troll.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Watergate is not a precedent. Nixon was not impeached for firing anyone. He was impeached for the coverup. You missed the point. If congress doesn't like what the president does, they can impeach. Majority wins. If Trump shuts the investigation down (his right under the constitution) he would not be breaking the law.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

You mean when he was still a presidential candidate? Shouldn't you be asking WHY DID OBAMA NOT STOP THE RUSSIANS?

I call for banning the troll.

Obama KICKED them out of their spy compound.

But Trump recently GAVE Russia back that SPY compound Obama seized:

The Trump administration is moving toward handing back to Russia two diplomatic compounds, near New York City and on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, that its officials were ejected from in late December as punishment for Moscow’s interference in the 2016 presidential election.

President Barack Obama said Dec. 29 that the compounds were being “used by Russian personnel for intelligence-related purposes” and gave Russia 24 hours to vacate them. Separately, Obama expelled from the United States what he said were 35 Russian “intelligence operatives.”

LINK

HMMMM.....

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

So why did Obama not kick them out in 2015 or even 2013 when it was already known there was Russian hacking going on? Oh, I now. He was too busy hacking his own citizens and world leaders and Fox news reporters.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well done, my children!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Not to mention that the president has constitutional authority to halt investigations

Exactly but you seem to be forgetting something: these Twinkle Toe Lefty's don't believe in the Constitution.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

He didn't kick out Kislyak. The low ranking diplomats he kicked out are just for show. The sanctions he put on Russia are just for show. It's all PR.

Like Obama said, the election can't be hacked.

edit on 9-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

When did Russia attack the USA?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
What do you mean All they have? Isn't that enough?
And Bob Mueller already has the memos so he's already on that.

Oh and add abuse of power on top of that. Don't forget that.

And the Russia thing has NOT GONE AWAY.
I can see the headlines.
The real news headlines.

Why isn't trump interested in keeping America safe from attack?
Don't say he is when he chooses to turn his back on this Russian intrusion to the benefit of saving himself.
America first my Ass. It is now and has always been trump first.

It was never there to begin with, there is no investigation. But in Massachusetts recount there was evidence of naughty old machines giving way to many votes when the hand ballots were scanned in.

Real concrete "fraud" that doesnt go away no matter people want to forget it, versus made up nonsense.

www.detroitnews.com...
Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts
edit on 10-6-2017 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
lord have mercy the far right liberal media hysteria has take over citizens in this nation and has make them irrational.

so sad.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Americans are awakening to how they have been played fools.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: marg6043

Americans are awakening to how they have been played fools.

Even his one time supporters are now seeing his pattern of lies and true character.

Character counts!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If I'm Mr Johnston I would ask you explicitly if wanted the boxes moved, or else they would stay where they are. If I'm managing the warehouse I manage it the way I think it should be done. If my employer specifically wants to micro-manage the warehouse and demands boxes moved I will, but hope and suggestion don't mean jack. If you don't like how I manage the warehouse then demote or fire me.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Yeah well I managed my own store and boxes in the aisles are a liability so if I saw them there I'd have them moved before the store opened.

In the meantime back at the Whitehouse...where the boss is leader of the free world when he says I hope something happens I'm betting he means for it to happen.
I'm betting that the prosecutors on Mueller team will feel the same way.
Like most people who are asked do.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

You didn't hear that so I guess it was just how you digested the info.

What you did hear was that Mrs Clinton did not set up the server to commit a crime.
That's where the intent came in. Beginning and end.
No ignorance of the law was ever suggested. By anyone.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CynConcepts

You didn't hear that so I guess it was just how you digested the info.

What you did hear was that Mrs Clinton did not set up the server to commit a crime.
That's where the intent came in. Beginning and end.
No ignorance of the law was ever suggested. By anyone.

She did, however, erase data on the server after she was told of the investigation. Intent to obstruct, maybe? She did remove headers from classified emails and send them in the clear. Definitely intent to evade the laws for handling classified material. She did have her Filipino housekeeper print out secret memos even though she knew that was against the law for handling classified material. The entire "intent" deflection is just wrong, anyway. Intent must be shown to prove espionage but laws pertaining to classified materials say that mere indifference or incompetence needs no 'intent.' Seems like even though intent is not necessary there was still plenty to go around.
Hillary is a greedy, selfish individual who was using her position to enrich herself through the Clinton Foundation, her personal piggy bank. Pay-for-play is painfully obvious. That it was a Clinton cash machine is not in doubt as Chelsea had it pay for her megabuck wedding as a charitable event. That Bill received a $1 million birthday check from a foreign government is not in doubt and is a serious COI. These thieves even absconded with Whitehouse artifacts when they left town after Bill's second term.
Hillary's dereliction of duty in the Benghazi event seems to be the result of her focusing on things more important to her; donations to the Foundation. Where to place her in Dante's Hell? So many choices. In the Fifth Malebolge of the Eighth Circle, those who accepted bribes soak in pitch while demons tear them apart. In the Second Ring of the Ninth Circle, those who betrayed their country and party stand frozen up to their heads. Chilly Hilly, indeed.

The Dems had so many better choices but the Clinton poison corrupted the DNC and disheartened the Bernie supporters and caused the rift within the party that allowed Trump's victory. This split will take a long time to heal, especially since the Dems have no leadership to rid the DNC of all Clintons and their cohorts. Dem attempts to undermine President are reduced to churning and sniping to gain street cred with their voters and fellow Dems. Meanwhile, Hilly is guilty.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

If I said, "I hope that report you've been working on doesn't make it to the board of directors any time soon." Then when it does I fire you from your job and then tell people later that firing you relieved the pressure I was under.

Do you think when I said "Hope" that was my way of requesting that you not send that report??? I'd say yes.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Comey said he took Trump hoping he would let Flynn go as direction. That's a vague term. Most people would interpret direction as suggestion, not order or threat. Order or threat of course would be politically damaging. Suggestion would not be, because Trump has every right to make a suggestion to the director of FBI who is a subordinate of the president.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join