It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats have 1 card left. Obstruction to justice.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Democrats have 1 card left. Obstruction to justice.

But isn't it odd that it's the Republicans trying to distance themselves from Trump and didn't even defend Trump with Comey?

www.rawstory.com...

This Comey thing is just the beginning of the special council Investigation. This isn't over until the fat lady sings....

edit on 9-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Here is something trump can not defend, or say he did not lie about. The Russians DID hack our election, and the FBI knows, NOT JUST COMEY! Your President is full of MALARKEY, how many times did trump say the Russia story was FAKE NEWS and the real story was Hillary, No trump the real story IS the Russians hacking the election. They helped you win.

Comey Said, THIS IS NOT FAKE NEWS, THIS IS REAL!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Haha you mad? Damn i'm enjoying the outrage way too much. It's really comfy and satisfying to watch the other side crash and burn.

link   
Democrats are their own worst enemy.

Everything they do and say is jamming them into their own corners with wet paint on the floor.

link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: olaru12

Here is something trump can not defend, or say he did not lie about. The Russians DID hack our election, and the FBI knows, NOT JUST COMEY! Your President is full of MALARKEY, how many times did trump say the Russia story was FAKE NEWS and the real story was Hillary, No trump the real story IS the Russians hacking the election. They helped you win.

How did the Russians help Trump win the election? The voting systems were not hacked so it couldn't be vote counts. Assange says the Russians didn't give him the DNC emails and it was an insider. Those were shown to be real and their authenticity was not challenged by the DNC. Who was the insider? It seems that there is cause to believe it was Seth Rich who was a Bernie supporter and was angry at the way Bernie was cheated by the Hillary coven that was rigging everything they could rig.
Hillary Clinton was the sole reason Trump won the election.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Because she didn't intend a crime.

She never intended to get caught either.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

That fits. So would a good Baghdad Bob meme. Seems appropriate given how deep the denial runs among the Trump haters. Their star witness just told them that Trump has never been under investigation for collusion with Russia and that the media has either been wrong or outright lying to them about it and they're still too stubborn to let it go.
edit on 9-6-2017 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Waaaaaaa, people dont like trump, waaaaa, i have to insult everyone that does not bow to our cheto god.

Keep up the great work trumptards, the world is watching, the murikan way is coming to an end.

In my lifetime i will get to see the end of an empire, see it burn itself without any outside help.

But plz dont stop doubling down on stupid, it makes me giddy everyday.

Durp durp in cheto jesus we trust.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The purveyor of fake news is telling us what fake news is or is not.
How refreshing!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Outraged? Not in the slightest, I am happy that Comey told the truth. I am happy that we now know trump is a liar. More Americans who were trump supporters are turning on him.

As to those of you who say, how did they hack the elections, Hillary lost on her own( I did not bring up Hillary in this thread) The FBI, has said (COMEY) Yes indeed the Russians hacked our election, they used "sophisticated methods" I do not say I know how or what they did, I am just saying they did it, and according to the FBI (Comey) it is was serious and ONGOING) also it will happen AGAIN!!!!

The FBI now will be able to confirm or deny anything what Comey said about that, when the investigation is over. Comey also made it clear to McCain (who has since questioning Comey said he had no sleep the night before, I thought he had had a stroke, as he was babbling idiot.) Whoever was involved (he was basically saying even if its Hillary to Mccain, who just could not grasp what Comey was saying) If there was anyone in the U.S. involved they will be found out.

I just have to laugh, at anyone supporting trump at this point and time. He told you the Russian story was fake news, it is not fake new, its real people. Open your eyes.... The entire FBI could tell you its not fake news, and trump would tweet, it was, you would STILL chose to believe him.

edit on 9-6-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Because she didn't intend a crime.

She never intended to get caught either.

Huma and Weiner f#cked up big time. I wonder what they had to do to rectify the situation. I guess it wasn't pretty. Well i have no sympathy for both of them. I wish they weren't all cowards. Some causes are worth dying for. I hate cowards.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Russia hacked the US during the election. They hacked an email server that held top secret information. Problem is that it was not Trumps and did not change the outcome of the election.

So, please again, tell me how Trump used Russia to win an election? That part is 'fake news' and there are so many people who still believe it.

Comey made a deal during that first meeting with Trump because his testimony one day would be used in other cases that do not involve Trump but will involve many FBI, NSA, and DNC members including the former AG. What will everyone say when a former POTUS is subpoenaed to testify that he actually did obstruct Justice with his conversation with Lynch?

Comey is a slick prick I will give him that...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Hillary won the popular vote. If this were an election in France, Hillary would have won. She had more popular votes.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

See Watergate...
No he can't.

Nixon tried to have a special prosecutor fired. You don't even know history. Now, if Trump tries to get Mueller off the case, you may have something to compare him to Nixon. So far, no dice. The president can instruct the FBI. He can not instruct a special prosecutor.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

That's right. Trump was Comey's superior. It's ridiculous if a superior cannot fire his subordinate.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hell boys , summer don't start till the 21st.
And I hear she'ah goina be a looooooooong hot one.

Buck

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Which is why we have an electoral college otherwise California would decide every election and that is BS. A blue collar black guy in Mississippi has the same vote as rich white liberal professor in Cali.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oh the comedy provided by the "progressive" leftist in this thread.... Oh my sides

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You guys DONT get it...I think I do though...

You CANT judge Trump by how own WORDS!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Share Blue never quits!
edit on 9-6-2017 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join