It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats have 1 card left. Obstruction to justice.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
No , its not over. Just like a sports team that is too ignorant to realize the game is over and they have lost , so is the Democratic Party.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So short answer, no. Gotcha.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: GodEmperor

I'm a,woman not a guy and my comprehension level is quite high actually.

I know it's going bad for him. He is getting exactly what he deserves.

He should have stuck with lying and cheating in the new york real estate world and left governing to the grown ups.

Actually its not, pretty low bar actually.

Based off your postings, you're not bright or smart so cut the crap and stop acting like a troll.

We all saw the hearing and we all know what was said. No obstruction of justice, feelings and a cowardly man.

Now we have two leakers, winner and comey.

link   
a reply to: Tekaran

He did NOTHING TO TRY AND STOP THE RUSSIANS.
That is the attack. Not the Mexicans wanting a job. Not the brown folk from the middle east.
Be as myopic as the dumbass in the Whitehouse if you like.
This was a real attack not some imagined threat from the crazy dude.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

We are allowed our opinions and aspirations. But it will be up to congress, a republican congress not democrats, to decide his intentions.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Which I vote in. How 'bout you?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

How many people died in this 'real attack'?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I'm a,woman not a guy and my comprehension level is quite high actually.

I know it's going bad for him. He is getting exactly what he deserves.

He should have stuck with lying and cheating in the new york real estate world and left governing to the grown ups.

Just like you said the other day "the truth will come out in the closed testimony " LOL
The truth is out....you guys cannot accept it, just like you still cannot accept that Trump won.
Leftists and facts are like oil and water, they don't go well together.

link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

When your boss says I hope you can he means you'd better.
Try it where you work and see what happens if your boss says do something and you decide it was just a suggestion.
edit on 692017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   
Dupe
edit on 692017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

And Comey NEVER SAID trump wanted the investigations to go forward.

perhaps you need to read the transcript
time.com...

Marco Rubio - Florida: On a number of occasions here, you bring up -- let's talk about the general Russia investigation, okay. And page six of your testimony you say, the first thing you say is he asked what we could do to quote/unquote lift the cloud, the general Russia investigation and you responded that we were investigating the matter as quickly as we could and that there would be great benefit if we didn't find anything to having done the work well and he agreed. He re-emphasized the problems it was causing him but agreed. The President agreed with your statement it would be great if we could have an investigation all the facts came out, and we found nothing. So he agreed that would be ideal, but this cloud is still messing up my ability to do the rest of my agenda, Is that an accurate assessment? James Comey: Yes, he went further than that. He said if some of my satellites did something wrong, It would be good to find that out. Marco Rubio - Florida: That's the second part. That is the satellites. He said if one of my satellites, I imagine by that he meant some of the other people surrounding his campaign did something wrong, It would be great to know that as well. James Comey: Yes, sir, that's what he said. Marco Rubio - Florida: Are those the other -- only two instances in which that sort of back and forth happened where the President was basically saying, I'm paraphrasing here, It is okay, do the Russia investigation, I hope it all comes out, I have nothing to do with anything Russia, and it would be great if all came out, If people around me were doing things that were wrong. James Comey: Yes, as I recorded it accurately, that was the sentiment he was expressing.

Trump did express that he wanted the investigation to go forward and Trump did express that he wanted to "find that out"

edit on 9/6/2017 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You know that old saying "a picture is worth a thousand words"?...............

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

We all know what's in the memos.
I do you do.
Lol
The letter he sent to the committee outlines exactly what he had in the memos

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

No daring, comprehension is actually one of my strongest skills.
Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Let me stop you right there bro, facts don't work on radical leftist. Good try though, rubio did a damned good job.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Buddy is a masculine term where I come from.
I don't call women bud. Or buddy .

Do you hear that?
Some lone soldier playing taps as the sun goes down on the trump administration.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I'm laughing this morning . Not stressed.
I'm happy with the hearing yesterday. Hell even the other two Coats and Rogers wouldn't say trump didn't asked them to talk to Comey. Instead they said they didn't feel pressure.
It's over for him.

I think you're projecting your own feelings of hopelessness and loss .

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Seems the trump supporters on ATS, did not watch the same testimony yesterday I did. I do not believe trump for one second. The leak Comey passed to his "friend" was done the second he was fired. I am paraphrasing some, because I do not remember the exact words, 'I took notes after our meeting on January 6th, because I felt, that he (trump)would lie about our conversation.' 'once I was a regular citizen, I told my friend to let the press know of our conversation'. I do not blame him, Better than ending up dead, in a few days.

It went from, good job Comey, good job Comey, to Comey seeing he was fired on TV. Shady as hell. As one of the Senate members said yesterday "The Timing of your firing STINKS". He repeatedly, talked about something stinking in the WHITE HOUSE!!!

Comey also said that the Russians DID hack the election using 'sophisticated methods' ......Trump is a LIAR, and I 100% KNOW Comey told the truth. I have a gut feeling, When I look at trump, well I have a gut feeling, and it sure as hell is not good!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Democrats have 1 card left. Obstruction to justice.

Are you kidding? In their collectivist hivemind, nowadays, merely being non / anti Democrat / SJW is an impeachable offense.
edit on 9-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Good thing ignorance is no excuse in the law.

Wouldn't this bode ill for Hillary after she claimed ignorance in removing classifications from emails and sending them in the clear? Comey/Lynch said "no intent" but we know she knew what she was doing and the intent was there. Interestingly, any deal that was made for immunity would be void if collusion was in play. Obstruction is also evident as she erased hard drives and then played dumb -- 'like with a rag or something.' Old Hilly may pay for her crimes, yet. Lynch probably will pay something even if it is only a loss of her law license.

Trump is safe, legally. This will be a colossal waste of time and resources and is for the sole purpose of getting the more vocal Dems reelected in 2018. Their only jobs are to make noise to get attention and tie up Congress for as long as they can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join