It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking New Danzig Song Devil on Hwy 9

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Devil to the metal!

Little to the middle of a thousand miles
Of a blackish road you can drive
Don't look to the left, don't look to the right
Keep your eyes on the #ing line
Demons day as you blaze on by
All the best is only dead and gone
Keep your hands on the wheel, make those tires peel
If you're gonna make us run alive

Devil on
Devil on Highway 9
Devil on
Devil on Highway 9
Devil on
Devil on Highway 9
Devil on
Devil on Highway 9

Devil to the metal, let that engine roar
Got a hundred miles left of gas
Keep your eyes on the line, don't you waste no time
And leave the chips in your desk to cry

Devil on
Devil on Highway 9
Devil on
Devil on Highway 9
Devil on
Devil on Highway 9
Devil on
Devil on Highway 9

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
big fan of Danzig. like this album more so then the deth red one. Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein is coming out with his second album Doyle 2. i know he has been on other cds but this is second under just Doyle.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cancerslug

Some nice ax work in Run For Your Life. My kind of metal.

Doyle has a real rocker look! That dude looks real.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I used to like Danzig and Misfits a lot. Now, I dig Misfits but I don't have anything for them in the way of supporting them because they're Aholes. Total, pure Aholes.

Everytime they ope their mouth, I get the impression that they hate their fans. Even at their concerts, total D-bags. The way they address their audiance, the very fans that supports them and buys their stuff... They talk down to them, cuss them out, and dump on them after the shows.

If I was some joe blow on stage making millions upon millions from my fans, they could do whatever they damn well please at that show. They're paying for it. If they want to take a picture to have something back to remember, I'm not going to cry like a baby because "They're don't want to see the show... they want to see the recording of the show". C'mon man... they want a recorded memory to go back to. Besides... Who cares! They're paying 120$ for floor tickets PER PERSON. For that you should supply the damn video yourself for free.

Went to a Danzig concert and Danzing said at the start... "You take pictures of me, I'm going to walk off this F-ing stage and you wont see the show". You know how much I paid for those tickets just to see his old, unproportioned, big headed, grouchy ass? I should have gotten a free picture with an autograph for that price!

What total Dbag Aholes!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I like that Doyle is Vegan! He has some interesting things to say about playing in USA vs elsewhere... I haven't been to a concert since prior to the advent of smartphones so hadn't realized that they were such an annoyance to performers.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I've never cared for his voice but, the sound of the band.
Seems as if they've gotten back to their roots.
Would make a good song for a fast diving video game. High octane, flying across the desert.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
WOuld give anything for the classic Danzig lineup as of his 3 bands Samhain are my favorite so the first iteration of Danzig were closest to that.

Also I just think after Danzig 4, even with the change in drums, it all went downhill there. Im also a big fan of Johnny Kelly from his years in Type O Negative.

All that being said would give anything to see Danzig, Eerie Von , John Christ and Chuck Biscuits up there

new topics

top topics

join