It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC news reedits Comey testimony in classic style #FakeNews

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I know, you have media, then you have far left media, and nothing but propagandist this type of information put forward by them and the way they manufactured, is to target those that are misinformed or that do not care to understand facts.

Sadly is all political motivated and that is the key component to this whole issue.

Yes, is outrageous but hell what more outrageous than to have a former FBI agent come publicly in a congress hearing to confess that he is a leaker.

That is making history, that makes this nation look stupid, with stupid political motivated appointees on positions of such power as the main spying agencies in the nation.

What that tells you, but the media wants to down play all that and keep their political agenda alive and well.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Lol when you mentioned him in your comment I kind of chuckled because I assumed the same.

Although with this particular case of propaganda I thought it would be rather difficult to argue about the obvious wrong ABC did with that video.

I must admit it has been entertaining to watch someone try.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What do you mean, by D_______ I could have been referring to "Democrat's".

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I know, you have media, then you have far left media, and nothing but propagandist this type of information put forward by them and the way they manufactured, is to target those that are misinformed or that do not care to understand facts.

Sadly is all political motivated and that is the key component to this whole issue.

Yes, is outrageous but hell what more outrageous than to have a former FBI agent come publicly in a congress hearing to confess that he is a leaker.

That is making history, that makes this nation look stupid, with stupid political motivated appointees on positions of such power as the main spying agencies in the nation.

What that tells you, but the media wants to down play all that and keep their political agenda alive and well.

Add to that the Comey discussed his delicate feelings and how much of a bully that Trump is!

The whole thing stinks, he then described how he followed the orders of Lynch and seem to have obstructed some justice!

And that is the very fact ABC attempted to spin for those stupid enough to believe it and the liberals I know would not think twice about believing that Comey was talking about Trump.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Also he did say MSM journalism is credible and legit.

I dont know what he is talking about.

I thought it was pretty clear at this point that its state owned and when they arent selling wars they are attacking "enemies of the state".

edit on 6 9 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is from the New York Times today.

pbs.twimg.com...

I've never posted an image in this forum before. I have apparently done it wrong. Sorry it's just a link.

A quick summation, The front page of the New York Times this morning shows a list of cherry-picked Comey quotes.

I guess they didn't hear this one.

“Okay, so again,” Risch said. “So the American people can understand this, that report by the New York Times was not true, is that a fair statement?”

“It was not true,” Comey said.

edit on 9-6-2017 by abago71 because: Trying to post an image, unsuccessfully, I might add.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The Russia story the president said was FAKE NEWS is indeed not...I do not care how the media spins it, I watched it live.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Watching it live is more better than the director of the FBI saying different. I mean, it was like live.

edit on 6 9 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

The Russia story the president said was FAKE NEWS is indeed not...I do not care how the media spins it, I watched it live.

"I do not care how the media spins it" simply removes any legitimacy to your opinion as far as I am concerned.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Uh, er, I am trump....Its fake, totally, fake news. I never said that, he is lying bigly.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Uh, er, I am trump....Its fake, totally, fake news. I never said that, he is lying bigly.

Maybe you will believe Comeys own words.

Or keep your preferred stance.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

This pertains in what way, his testimony yesterday? The Russia investigation is still underway.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Clearly, he said the New York Times article was not true.
What is it about "not true" that you don't understand.

Not True equals False!

edit on 9-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Trump has played the media. He has made them destroy themselves.

He beat the GOP.
He beat the media in the elections.
He beat Hillary Clinton and the DNC.
He beat the IC - did anyone notice the IC defending him as if their lives depended on it in the hearing

He is now beating the media as President - every day that goes by they are seen more as fake news and they can't help themselves.

I suspect the Federal Reserve is next...

What Trump has done is truly astounding.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He is not finished, yet, Comey think he gave the last punch, but I am sure Trump have another one in his bag against Comey.

Comey is a disgrace

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

So you, think,
in your opinion,
that James Comey is lying?

I mean,
if the man says Trump is not under investigation,

Russia

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Everything you mentioned him beating is arbitrary if he doesn't do something for all the American people.
The Fed would be an excellent move IMO.
The tax benefits so far don't directly effect the constituency that voted him in. They will down the road, particularly now that labor is becoming in demand.
Doing a right and proper job on healthcare is a must and the only way forward is by striking at the heels of the insurance/healthcare/government relationship.

He's on the right path. The media meltdown is evidence of that.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

:
it JinMi, you're killing me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join