It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC should pay for all of this.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I agree with you. But. Just saying. There is a difference between "hacked" and "influenced". Comey says it was influenced. But there is also a difference between attempting something and actually doing it.

I tried to ride a unicycle once and failed miserably. It would be a lie to say I ever rode one.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Russia tries to influence every election in the world. That's a no brainer. Every state does that to every state. If that was Comey's statement, it was a pretty useless one.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Russia tries to influence every election in the world. That's a no brainer. Every state does that to every state. If that was Comey's statement, it was a pretty useless one.

No his statement was that they DID influence the election. I'm just saying I haven't heard of any report that allows him to make that conclusion.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

How could Russia influenced the election with no result? That makes no sense. Russia has not been able to influence in any election in Europe, be in Ukraine or France or Britain. What does he mean Russia influenced America's election when the final result matched the polls which proved no votes were changed by Russia or any other country for that matter?

What does it mean by influenced? Putin threaten war if Trump is not elected? Is that it?
edit on 9-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

How could Russia influenced the election with no result? That makes no sense. Russia has not been able to influence in any election in Europe, be in Ukraine or France or Britain. What does he mean Russia influenced America's election when the final result matched the polls which proved no votes were changed by Russia or any other country for that matter?

What does it mean by influenced? Putin threaten war if Trump is not elected? Is that it?

It's obvious isn't it? They must have influenced the election because Hillary didn't win... /sarc

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: xstealth

Another nothing rant post from a triggered Trumpkin. Good grief. Did you miss this part?

HEINRICH: The president has repeatedly talked about the Russian investigation into the U.S. — or Russia's involvement in the U.S. Election cycle as a hoax and fake news. Can you talk a little bit about what you saw as FBI director and, obviously, only the parts that you can share in this setting that demonstrate how serious this action actually was and why there was an investigation in the first place?

COMEY: Yes, sir. There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. It was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There is no fuzz on that. It is a high confidence judgment of the entire intelligence community and the members of this committee have seen the intelligence. It's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get. It is very, very serious, which is why it's so refreshing to see a bipartisan focus on that. This is about America, not about a particular party.

HEINRICH: That is a hostile act by the Russian government against this country?

COMEY: Yes, sir.

You're going to have to deal with being triggered. Mueller is on it. The congressional investigations will continue, this will run it's course, it seems highly probably that Russian interference will be the conclusion and if anyone in Trump's orbit colluded with the Russians, they better hope they covered their tracks.

And despite all the authoritarian yearnings of the Trump faithful, there will be no locking up anyone for investigating. It's mind blowing how quick you lot are to jump to this. It's effing bizarre and frankly, scary. Get a grip. You can delude yourself if you like but I don't remember all this authoritarian talk from the Left during the dozen+ Benghazi investigations.

Wingnuts.

They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. It was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government.

FFS, it was a phising email! Lol, grandstand much, Comey?

What a joke!

You make an exceptional point that I have supported before. What did the Russians do? They went online and bashed Clinton and the DNC for being jerks, they spread news that may have been fake (who knows now-a-days), they posted on social media, they may have hacked the DNC and exposed the truth, etc.

With the exception of the hacking...I do most of this during EVERY election. I may take a news article and repost it not 100% sure the media isn't lying. I will bash the person I don't like and I will share that with anyone willing to listen.

Big Frickin' Deal!!! Put on some big girl panties DNC. You lost...you deserved to lose. Suck it up and be a...man?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: theantediluvian

LMAO. Comey already said there was no collusion with Trump. Plus with Comey breaking the law by leaking government documents, I don't know what to believe that comes from him. That could mean that Trump was colluding. But still, Comey has lost all credibility.

Sorry, but Comey hasn't broken any laws.
Despite the bluster of Comrade Cheeto's lawyer, they aren't going to get anything on Comey. He's way too careful, crafty, & intelligent. They messed with the wrong bull, & now they've got Mueller sniffing around their door with some of the best criminal prosecutors in the business. Happy to have my tax dollars supporting this effort.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
IN MY OPINION this has been blatant acyds of sedition by the democrats ,the clintons,and the msm most likely funded by foreign oligarchs like soros who want to shape the world to their agendas and before someone says i am a tinfoil hat nut job this has been how the world has worked for thousands of years . the history is full of examples of this. the only difference is now they have gone full on and its easier to see them pulling the strings.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Another Shillaryn trying to claim "there is much to this" by just using your delusional rants... Do you foget that the FBI was denied the use of the DNC servers, and several times the FBI requested access and the DNC denied such access?... What the FBI saw was what Crowdstrike, and the DNC wanted the FBI to see. Crowstrike was most certainly hired by the DNC to try to implant "fake attacks". Much like the other "fake intelligence report Crowdstrike made...

Do you forget that these allegations come from Crowdstrike, the same company you claimed to be reliable when that same company was found to have also claimed that the same Russian hackers eliminated the mayority of Ukraine's artillery units? And then the Ukraine and sources that Crowdstrike used confirmed it was all made up by Crowdstrike?...

As for your claims about "authoritarian yearnings"... To seek justice is not "authoritarian... But having the Shillaryns call for control of the press by claiming "right-wing news are fake" meanwhile the left-wing MSM have been the ones making the "fake news", more so trying to use this whole delusion of "collusion" which you yourself participated in.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

It's obvious isn't it? They must have influenced the election because Hillary didn't win... /sarc

It's obvious isn't it? They could not have influenced the election because Putin, RT, Sputnik, globalresearch.ca, and Infowars all say they didn't. [/sarc]

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Russia has not been able to influence in any election in Europe, be in Ukraine or France or Britain.

So... that referendum in Crimea was on the level?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Since investigations are still on-going, it's impossible for the OP to know what evidence has been uncovered. There's no doubt unreleased information. To call for the dismissal of all allegations simply because evidence hasn't been made public yet is obviously the wrong way to go. The DNC should pay for all of the investigation costs? The DNC is not investigating Trump, the FBI is, along with the US Senate, and US Congress, and who knows what other agency, (should the RNC have paid for the dozen or so Benghazi hearings that wasted so much of our tax payer money for absolutely no results at all?). To imply that those institutions are doing so because they're being manipulated by the MSM, or the DNC, or 'liberals' only confirms ones membership in the 'poorly educated' masses Trump loves so much. So, rave on Trump-sters, the investigations aren't going away anytime soon, especially with Trump and his idiotic kids regularly posting and saying incriminating statements.

Worst. President. Ever.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The DNC now stands for

Dollars
Not
Coming

The Democratic National Committee just posted its worst July fundraising numbers in a decade, raising questions about why the party machine cannot capitalize on President Trump’s low approval ratings and whether new Chairman Tom Perez is up to the task.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's been transparent from the beginning for anyone not blinded by hysteria. I never bought the Russian narrative.

It's a bit disillusioning to me to have watched scores of people I know fall for it. Just the other week I triggered one of my college classmates and former colleagues for suggesting that the leaks weren't from Russia.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The DNC was definitely complicit. Leading Democrats have been pushing the narrative the whole time. That doesn't mean all Democratic politicians were in on it, probably very few. a reply to: rickymouse

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join