It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC should pay for all of this.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Trump is no social liberal. He's not Schwarzeneger, the one who married Democrats.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: xstealth

Another nothing rant post from a triggered Trumpkin. Good grief. Did you miss this part?

HEINRICH: The president has repeatedly talked about the Russian investigation into the U.S. — or Russia's involvement in the U.S. Election cycle as a hoax and fake news. Can you talk a little bit about what you saw as FBI director and, obviously, only the parts that you can share in this setting that demonstrate how serious this action actually was and why there was an investigation in the first place?

COMEY: Yes, sir. There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. It was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There is no fuzz on that. It is a high confidence judgment of the entire intelligence community and the members of this committee have seen the intelligence. It's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get. It is very, very serious, which is why it's so refreshing to see a bipartisan focus on that. This is about America, not about a particular party.

HEINRICH: That is a hostile act by the Russian government against this country?

COMEY: Yes, sir.

You're going to have to deal with being triggered. Mueller is on it. The congressional investigations will continue, this will run it's course, it seems highly probably that Russian interference will be the conclusion and if anyone in Trump's orbit colluded with the Russians, they better hope they covered their tracks.

And despite all the authoritarian yearnings of the Trump faithful, there will be no locking up anyone for investigating. It's mind blowing how quick you lot are to jump to this. It's effing bizarre and frankly, scary. Get a grip. You can delude yourself if you like but I don't remember all this authoritarian talk from the Left during the dozen+ Benghazi investigations.

Wingnuts.

Logic and sanity in this thread

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

With Comey's testimony complete; more than 6 months of investigations have yielded exactly no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion it's becoming clear that this was nothing but the world's greatest conspiracy theory to deligitimize and overthrow the results of an election.

It is not about Trump/Russia, exactly, and the investigations are ongoing. If Comey's testimony is truthful, Trump is guilty of attempting to obstruct justice. Time to put your hero under oath, and subpoena the tapes he hinted he has. Remember, if he claims "executive privilege" it will look like an admission of guilt.

The FBI's focus on the investigation will need to turn to who started the conspiracy, which no doubt is the DNC operatives and they should be provided a bill for all of the legal fees and lost time.

When he is impeached, I hope Trump pays for the proceedings out of his own pocket.

Where did you get from Comey's testimony that Trump is guilty of obstruction?
What were you watching yesterday?
We know you Leftists live in an alternate reality but come on man!.....at some point you have to let it go.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Threatening to fire the head of the FBI unless he swears personal loyalty, and then making it clear he wants the charges against a foreign agent dropped pretty much fits the bill, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Threatening to fire the head of the FBI unless he swears personal loyalty, and then making it clear he wants the charges against a foreign agent dropped pretty much fits the bill, don't you think?

He didn't threaten to fire him if he didn't swear loyalty to him.
Trump told him he wanted loyalty on Jan 27th...he didn't fire him until May 9th.
Besides, Any President can fire any FBI director for any reason....if he doesn't like his haircut, he can fire him. He doesn't need a reason.
As far as Flynn goes.....Trump said "he hopes" Comey could cut him some slack....he didn't order him to do it and Trump left it at that according to Comey.
Someone else mentioned that now the word "hope" in Leftist jargon is now a direct order?
The entire Leftist narrative has been blown up...face it, it's long gone.
Don't try to say Comey was speaking in riddles, that what he said has another meaning.
That is as bad as another Leftist poster yesterday saying..."the truth will come out in the closed session testimony".
The truth is already out...you guys were dealt a devastating blow....time to get over it.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It is not about Trump/Russia, exactly, and the investigations are ongoing. If Comey's testimony is truthful, Trump is guilty of attempting to obstruct justice. Time to put your hero under oath, and subpoena the tapes he hinted he has. Remember, if he claims "executive privilege" it will look like an admission of guilt.

A president can not be guilty of obstruction of justice for ordering the FBI to investigate someone else, but he didn't even do that. A president can not be guilty of obstruction of justice for hoping.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

With so many fails they've developed a complex, in which they are deeply buried. We must be kind and pity them in their mental disorder.

Imagine living in a nightmarish world constantly assaulted by Trumps presence miles away(for some on separate continents) with the cruel MSM stirring them up like knocking on the glass of a fish tank or rocks thrown at a chained up animal.

Let them burn it off, we will be here waiting with an improved economy and safer streets.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
ATS is becoming quite the #-hole....

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Did the RNC alone pay for ALL the Benghazi hearings?

MORE was spent on those than on the events of 9.11.

The GOP should be ASHAMED of themselves. And YES I am practicing my 'whataboutism'. It SEEMS to be favored and highly used. I'm HOPING it communicates in a way that is understood.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

The only thing making the streets unsafe are people texting their meaningless opinions on ATS while they're driving around.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: Butterfinger

The only thing making the streets unsafe are people texting their meaningless opinions on ATS while they're driving around.

Phones should ONLY work when not in motion!!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
ATS is becoming quite the #-hole....

That's what it feels like when you're a liberal and you're entire "reality" is being turned upside down by facts.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

a reply to: GraffikPleasure

We know the government has the capability of faking other countries' finger prints.

What a lucky coincidence those documents were "leaked" just in time, eh? Couldn't have been the Russians.

I'm sorry, can you please be more specific? I don't want to misinterpret you.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Another nothing rant post from a triggered Trumpkin. Good grief. Did you miss this part?

COMEY: Yes, sir. There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. It was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There is no fuzz on that. It is a high confidence judgment of the entire intelligence community and the members of this committee have seen the intelligence. It's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get. It is very, very serious, which is why it's so refreshing to see a bipartisan focus on that. This is about America, not about a particular party.

So why does he say, "There is no fuzz on that" but then calls it, "a high confidence judgment" and say the "committee have seen the intelligence"?

If there was "no fuzz" then he would've flat out called it a certainty that it happened and that the committee has seen proof. Saying "judgement" and "intelligence" means there is not certainty in the situation. It means that they have information that is suggestive, but not definitive. That sounds fuzzy to me.

Perhaps it is just to safeguard his position since he is under oath, but certainty is definitive, and what he testified to is not.
edit on 6/9/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

This hearing is strictly about Comey's firing....

What they'll be discussing:

Comey's interactions with President Trump that led to his firing in May, and any memos Comey may have written about those interactions.

Whether Trump pressured Comey into ending the FBI investigation into then-national security advisor Michael Flynn, and when those conversations may have happened.

What they won't be discussing:

The ongoing investigation into possible collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

Aspects of the investigation now being led by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III that do not directly pertain to Comey.

www.latimes.com...

It is incredibly easy to conflate many different issues here.

Comey's Firing
Russian Interference in the election.
Trump's (or his agents) collusion in the above interference.
Trump's ongoing conflicts of interest vis a vis his businesses and finances.
H. Clintons theft of government property (i.e. email)
Almost forgot - Obama's wiretapping of dt.
I'm certain there are more.

The focus of this hearing is Comey's firing. The rest, while possibly interconnected, is not part of this inquiry.

Regarding payment for this - democrats and republicans both have 'skin' in this game and should pay for it - however, that's what taxpayers are for. Paying for protecting, arguably, the collective good - this time represented by finding a consensus on what the motives for Comey's firing entailed.

edit on 9-6-2017 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
FBI is involved in domestic matters. It's not supposed to do intel on foreign states. That's CIA's task. I find it odd Comey being the former FBI director would say there is no fuzz Russia interfered in the US election. That's not his jurisdiction. Why would he even comment on international matters?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It was news to me that Russia influenced the election. It is common knowledge they tried, but I was not aware of the study stating it had any effect. I hope when that report is released they break the number of swayed votes out demographically.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

I don't think they did. Hillary won the popular vote by 2.1%, exactly as predicted by the polls. If some votes were hacked, it would have been so minuscule it would not have matter either way. Voting machines are not connected to the internet and they are guarded by security. No way for anyone to hack them with a software or in person.

edit on 9-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Me neither, but Comey took liberty to claim they did and that it was a serious matter. If he will embellish that, what else would he embellish. Maybe there is such a report, and it just hasn't been released to the public yet, but I really doubt that, it would have been leaked a long time ago to bolster the russia claim.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Obama told us the election was not hacked. If Comey has proof, he is free to share it with the public. If not, then he has a big mouth and a big ego.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join