It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC should pay for all of this.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
With Comey's testimony complete; more than 6 months of investigations have yielded exactly no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion it's becoming clear that this was nothing but the world's greatest conspiracy theory to deligitimize and overthrow the results of an election.

The FBI's focus on the investigation will need to turn to who started the conspiracy, which no doubt is the DNC operatives and they should be provided a bill for all of the legal fees and lost time.

Can criminal charges be brought against the conspirators?

It needs to be looked into.

Enough is enough, and people who vote Democrat who still have morals should disavow the Democrat party.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I actually don't think it was the DNC that was controlling this mess, it was MSM and some very rich technology company heads that worked with Clinton and some European power. The DNC was actually a pawn, but some in the DNC are directly linked to that foreign influence. It is hard to tell exactly who is in charge of all of this, I know someone is riling things up and trying to get control and tear our society apart....but whom is the question. If you look at what you think is the top, look higher or on another hill to see if someone else is actually running things from the sidelines.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The taxpayers cover this b.s. in the end. How about we put the b.s. aside and quit the divisive partisan bickering? There is common ground to be found when we leave our petty worthless egos out of the equation. Do you see what I did there? I fudged the system, just to start with. Try it...

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I actually don't think it was the DNC that was controlling this mess.

The wikileaks releases show us that the Russia narrative was a campaign invention from John Podesta and Robby Mook, they ran with the idea because Trump claimed Putin was a good leader for his own people; so it would seem like a very believable smear.

Once the DNC lost the election the idea took off like a rocket, and it was funded no doubt far beyond Podesta's ability.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Another nothing rant post from a triggered Trumpkin. Good grief. Did you miss this part?

HEINRICH: The president has repeatedly talked about the Russian investigation into the U.S. — or Russia's involvement in the U.S. Election cycle as a hoax and fake news. Can you talk a little bit about what you saw as FBI director and, obviously, only the parts that you can share in this setting that demonstrate how serious this action actually was and why there was an investigation in the first place?

COMEY: Yes, sir. There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. It was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There is no fuzz on that. It is a high confidence judgment of the entire intelligence community and the members of this committee have seen the intelligence. It's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get. It is very, very serious, which is why it's so refreshing to see a bipartisan focus on that. This is about America, not about a particular party.

HEINRICH: That is a hostile act by the Russian government against this country?

COMEY: Yes, sir.

You're going to have to deal with being triggered. Mueller is on it. The congressional investigations will continue, this will run it's course, it seems highly probably that Russian interference will be the conclusion and if anyone in Trump's orbit colluded with the Russians, they better hope they covered their tracks.

And despite all the authoritarian yearnings of the Trump faithful, there will be no locking up anyone for investigating. It's mind blowing how quick you lot are to jump to this. It's effing bizarre and frankly, scary. Get a grip. You can delude yourself if you like but I don't remember all this authoritarian talk from the Left during the dozen+ Benghazi investigations.

Wingnuts.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Really? Where?

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Another lefty with an empty box. Russia has been trying to screw with our elections for quite some time, not just the last one. Commie was an obummer appointee,and a one way thinker just like the rest of the turd pack....crash and burn the country to retain control. Look they got nothing on Trump, and still the liars spew the same story with adjusted bs. Let the msm spoon feed the sheep to their obvious end of the last shread of credibility.....oh wait...that's gone too....ask Loretta lynch who was really pulling strings....

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If these people were trying to kick Trump out of office the least they could have done was find something Trump actually did instead of pushing the fake Russia narrative.

I don't think they are that dumb to think fake news would impeach Trump. No, they knew it would come to nothing, they just needed something for the plebs to argue over for months.

They told us where to look and while we were looking the real moves were/are made behind our backs.

The psyop has been successful so far. Not only has it helped to harbor hate and division but it has also kept people distracted over something they (government/media) knew would lead to nothing. That was the whole point.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

As Trump has said, this has been a witch hunt!

The U.S. directed by The Democrats
spend millions of dollars looking
for a witch and finally finds one:

Or two?

They should be held to financial accountability!

The media should also pay as they have
held the country hostage for 10 months!
edit on 9-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Comey is a dirty SOB. His brother audited the Clinton Foundation. I wonder how much he made off of that deal.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Another nothing rant post from a triggered Trumpkin. Good grief. Did you miss this part?

HEINRICH: The president has repeatedly talked about the Russian investigation into the U.S. — or Russia's involvement in the U.S. Election cycle as a hoax and fake news. Can you talk a little bit about what you saw as FBI director and, obviously, only the parts that you can share in this setting that demonstrate how serious this action actually was and why there was an investigation in the first place?

COMEY: Yes, sir. There should be no fuzz on this whatsoever. The Russians interfered in our election during the 2016 cycle. They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. It was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government. There is no fuzz on that. It is a high confidence judgment of the entire intelligence community and the members of this committee have seen the intelligence. It's not a close call. That happened. That's about as unfake as you can possibly get. It is very, very serious, which is why it's so refreshing to see a bipartisan focus on that. This is about America, not about a particular party.

You're going to have to deal with being triggered. Mueller is on it. The congressional investigations will continue, this will run it's course, it seems highly probably that Russian interference will be the conclusion and if anyone in Trump's orbit colluded with the Russians, they better hope they covered their tracks.

And despite all the authoritarian yearnings of the Trump faithful, there will be no locking up anyone for investigating. It's mind blowing how quick you lot are to jump to this. It's effing bizarre and frankly, scary. Get a grip. You can delude yourself if you like but I don't remember all this authoritarian talk from the Left during the dozen+ Benghazi investigations.

Wingnuts.

They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication. They did it with overwhelming technical efforts. It was an active measures campaign driven from the top of that government.

FFS, it was a phising email! Lol, grandstand much, Comey?

What a joke!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

And what might this "interference" be?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

LMAO. Comey already said there was no collusion with Trump. Plus with Comey breaking the law by leaking government documents, I don't know what to believe that comes from him. That could mean that Trump was colluding. But still, Comey has lost all credibility.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

As Trump has said, this has been a witch hunt!

The U.S. directed by The Democrats
spend millions of dollars looking
for a witch and finally finds one:

Or two?

They should be held to financial accountability!

The media should also pay as they have
held the country hostage for 10 months!

A little heads up next time on the hillary pic. eek.

I don't think hillary will bail out the DNC again.

It left her dead broke last time.

edit on 6 9 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
My guess should be that Soros, Podesta and Hillary, are at the root of all this crap.....

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Wingnuts.

Who and when do you trust anymore?

We know the government has the capability of faking other countries' finger prints. Wasn't there a story just the other day that we thought it looked like someone was trying to frame the Russians.

I have lost all faith in our intelligence community. With the NSA able to fake hacks, how do we know it wasn't them. It's not like it couldn't happen... Snowden, Winner etc.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: teslahowitzer

Another lefty with an empty box. Russia has been trying to screw with our elections for quite some time, not just the last one.

Exactly.
From Clapper's congressional testimony:

In conclusion, Russia's influence activities in the run-up to the 2016 election constituted the high water mark of their long running efforts since the 1960s to disrupt and influence our elections.
KENNEDY: OK. Have you ever -- the Russians have been doing this for years, have they not? I'm not minimizing what they did. I think they did try to influence the election.

CLAPPER: It's absolutely true. As I pointed -- as I mentioned in my opening statement, sir, the -- they've been doing this since at least the '60s.

Full transcript

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Facts are irrelevant. But I would still rather have Trump than Pence. At least Trump is a social liberal.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

With Comey's testimony complete; more than 6 months of investigations have yielded exactly no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion it's becoming clear that this was nothing but the world's greatest conspiracy theory to deligitimize and overthrow the results of an election.

It is not about Trump/Russia, exactly, and the investigations are ongoing. If Comey's testimony is truthful, Trump is guilty of attempting to obstruct justice. Time to put your hero under oath, and subpoena the tapes he hinted he has. Remember, if he claims "executive privilege" it will look like an admission of guilt.

The FBI's focus on the investigation will need to turn to who started the conspiracy, which no doubt is the DNC operatives and they should be provided a bill for all of the legal fees and lost time.

When he is impeached, I hope Trump pays for the proceedings out of his own pocket.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

We know the government has the capability of faking other countries' finger prints.

What a lucky coincidence those documents were "leaked" just in time, eh? Couldn't have been the Russians.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join