It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallujah Leveled by Uranium Weapons from Oklahoma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
February 4, 2005 -- (Oklahoma City) The US Military's genocidal operation in Iraq is trucking off whole destroyed cities and acres of dirt to dumps in the desert. This is to obscure the tell-tale and eternal radiation and the chemical residues from the use of banned and illegal weapons by our kids and friends in the US Military.

If anybody thinks the Empire will change this voluntarily because uranium dust contaminates our troopers, you might as well believe that the earth is flat. The military will have to be forced away from their perverted sub-human addiction to genocidal weapons. Anybody who thinks uranium weapons are used without Presidential approval is sadly naïve, or a White House-bribed "journalist."

Yes, our kids and friends in the US Military are guilty of dispersing millions of pounds of weaponized radioactive and poisonous ceramic uranium oxide gas and dust in Iraq with impunity. A war crime. That is the official name for it.

Americans are not deceiving anybody in the world but themselves. Okies (Oklahomans) are especially oblivious to the utterly simple fact that Oklahoma is the major shipping point for millions of pounds of genocidal and illegal weapons to Iraq. Up to 3.2 million pounds a day. That is up to 96 million pounds of radioactive uranium a month!

Does that make Oklahomans' war crime guilt greater than that of other states in the War Crimes Index of Horror? If so, rest assured that the fascist loving "Mussolini's favorite" American newspaper, The Daily Oklahoman and the corporatism dedicated Oklahoma Chamber of Commerce will dutifully find a tax payer-funded way to build a museum or hold a celebration for "Genocidal Weapons of the Iraq Wars Era. - Oklahoma is No 1."

Truly, the use of millions of pounds of radioactive uranium oxide in Iraq is a war crime and a crime against humanity for which all Oklahomans bear responsibility. Silence on this point is agreement with the American fascist Neo-Cons. All Oklahomans who do not speak out are guilty of assisting in the commission of war crimes in Iraq by our kids and friends in the US Military. They represent us. They work for us. They are following orders.

The McAlester (Oklahoma) Army Ammunition Plant brags that if it hasn't made it or disassembled it, it doesn't exist. Here is a list of Depleted Uranium munitions:

U.S Ordnance That Contain DU DODIC Munition Nomenclature:

A675 CARTRIDGE, 20 MM LINKED, DS, MK 159-1,

A676 CARTRIDGE, 20 MM LINKED, DS, MK 149-2

A986 CARTRIDGE, 25 MM , APFSDS-T, M919

A983 CARTRIDGE, 25 MM , API, PGU-20/U

B103 CARTRIDGE, 30 MM , API-T/HEI, PGU-14/B &

PGU-13/B

C523 CARTRIDGE, 105 MM APFSDS-T M774, W/M13 TRACER

C524 CARTRIDGE, 105 MM , APFSDS-T, M833

C543 CARTRIDGE, 105 MM , APFSDS-T, M900

C786 CARTRIDGE, 120 MM , APFSDS-T, M829

C380 CARTRIDGE, 120 MM , APFSDS-T, M829A1

D501 PROJECTILE, 155 MM APERS, M692, W/O FZ, W/M67

APERS MINES ADAM-L,

D502 PROJECTILE, 155 MM APERS, M692, W/O FZ, W/M67

APERS MINES ADAM-L,

K152 MINE, AP, PDM M86

source:
uruknet.info

really shocking.
but is it true?
you be the judge for yourself.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
That list is far from complete, although the APERS (anti personel), was a suprise, I wasn't aware we used 155mm rounds against people.

Something just don't seem right about the article, is there any others to confirm or is this the only source?

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Your link crashed my browser. It must be because my IP originates from Oklahoma.

I'm guessing, so that we can be completely fair in this, we should set up a research project and list every DOD related facility in all 50 states so we can pull off calling every American a murderer. Because, of course, the guy going to work at the Piggly Wiggly every day and paying his state and federal taxes has EVERYTHING to do with where the DOD puts a facility. In fact, I bet he picked it.

Here's my official WTF-EVER!

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Your link crashed my browser. It must be because my IP originates from Oklahoma.

The content of that article is from Axis Of Logic:

www.axisoflogic.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Also, I don't think a pound of munitions = a pound of d.u. I'm no expert, but I'd be willing to bet the major portion of that 3.2 million pounds per day (if THATs even true) is made up of brass and steel and propellant/explosive.
Furthermore, D.U. is 0.7 times as radioactive as natural uranium, which is found in most soil and water,

www.fas.org...
www.fas.org...

Theres a cross section of a d.u. tank round in the second link, and here's some properties of depleted uranium:

Uranium/Depleted Uranium Properties and Characteristics

DU is Chemically Similar to Uranium but is Radiologically Different.

Uranium is a radioactive heavy metal nearly agencies also evaluate these systems relative to their twice as dense as lead. It occurs naturally in a variety of forms. Uranium readily combines with other elements to make uranium oxides, silicates, carbonates and hydroxides. It can be purposely combined with other metals to create readily machinable, high strength alloys.

Small particles of uranium metal can ignite spontaneously in air and can burn rapidly at very high temperatures.

Three naturally occurring isotopes of uranium are found in the earth's crust: uranium-234 (234U), uranium-235 (235U) and uranium-238 (238U); each is radioactive. Of these isotopes, 238U is the most abundant (more than 99 percent of natural uranium) and has the lowest rate of radioactive emission. If the radioactivity of 238U were equal to one, 235U would have a radioactivity of approximately seven, while 234U would have a radioactivity of about 18,000. Thus, 234U is a major contributor to the radioactivity of natural uranium and DU, though it represents less than one percent of the total weight.

Depleted uranium is a byproduct of the process in which uranium is enriched to become reactor fuel or weapons-grade material. DU is about half as radioactive as naturally occurring uranium because it contains less 234U and 235U.

Sounds to me like the stuff makes great bullets.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
hehehe I'm gonna lose points for this, but it's the only way I can think to respond to that article.

hehehehehe

After all, what am I going to buy with all these points?

new topics

top topics

join