It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Conspiracy has been DEBUNKED so now it's ABSOLUTELY NO Doubt Trump Obstructed Justice

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Cognitive dissonance would be my guess.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

North Korea and Russia two countries that regularly have food shortages

You do not seem to know much about the world we live in, do you sir ? While North Korea often runs short of food, Russia has only run a shortage during times the West has imposed sanctions, the most recent period during the 80's. At the very least inform yourself of the world around you if you intend to comment.

I stand corrected, as a search revealed a more recent shortage tied to the collapse of the ruble but actually tied to the recent sanctions the Russian government imposed against the West for retaliation of Western sanctions, so a self imposed shortage of certain cheese and rice. Nothing like the NK's experience and a shortage resulting from shopkeepers removing cheese and sausages from shelves until they can update the price is not really a shortage.
edit on 6/9/2017 by DJMSN because: addition

edit on 6/9/2017 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
As usual, everything Democrats assert is wrong.

Eh, I see that from both sides.

Most partisan people dismiss anything presented by the other side.

This. Some Democrats are serious about this Nation and truly want to help. After all, it was Feinstein (D) that first put Comey on the spot yesterday about not having the guts to tell POTUS having conversations about ongoing investigations was inappropriate. The (D)'s you have to watch are the ones that grandstand for the cameras and for their constituents before getting to work. Some (R)s fit that mold as well, but not nearly as many. I register as an Independent, have voted (R), (D), and even (I) in Presidential and local elections, and try to see all sides of an issue...until it comes to violence, property destruction, and gutter level name calling, which is why I lean way more (R) these days as I try to distance myself from the illogical radical leftist bomb throwers...(I think some of you refer to them as ANTIFA and their ilk).

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Sooo, where are all the pro Trump threads today?
Normally every third thread is a pro Trump thread, where the rightwingers star and flag each other. So that it meanwhile is an award if you don´t get stars and flags anymore, because most of them nowadays come from any rightwingers and their various accounts(they own, to star and flag other rightwingers).

Not that it wouldn´t be a good thing not to be bombed with pro Trump threads, but where are theses threads TODAY?
Why are there less pro Trump suddenly, today, the day after the Comey hearing?

And why is the mass media only talking about the britain elections, but not about Trump anymore, coincidence?

I think Trump supporters are still recovering from celebrating the destruction of the left wing fake narratives we've just witnessed in hearings 2 days in a row.

Im one of them in.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yes. It's hilarious... let's not talk about russia interfering in the election cause that didn't work, now we'll try to say he obstructed justice by firing comey.

If that doesn't work, I wonder what new BS they'll come up with?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Has anybody realised yet that Comey pretty much confirmed that Trump is being investigated for obstruction. As comey said it was up to Muller to decide whether he attempted to obstruct or not. I.e. muller has to investigate

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

The standard test for a conviction is..

"Beyond a reasonable doubt."

Only the delusional could interpret the sworn evidence that way.

Mr.Comey led an organization that was politically manipulated.

He is not impartial.

He breached his non disclosure obligations.

This tells us how we should take his statements.

Perhaps he is even guilty of "Collusion" with dishonest people.

His defensive rationalizations are far short of the required standard.

Dreaming and wishing won't change that reality.

There is no way obstruction can be demonstrated to have happened beyond a reasonable doubt.

The horse is dead.

Stop hitting it.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It's crap comments like this that prove without a doubt that the deranged Leftists can't comprehend a fu*king thing.
When?...when did he accuse him of that?
Let's for 1 second play the Leftist game of denying facts...heartbreaking denial so deep and profound to them, that they are hearing the exact opposite of what Comey said.
If for 1 second Comey did accuse Trump of obstruction, directly or indirectly, then he is guilty of not reporting it when it happened and that is a felony....he is going to go to jail.
Comey is many unflattering things but he is not stupid enough to incriminate himself in that part of the story.....he did incriminate himself as the leaker of his memo though.

Did you even pay attention to the testimony?

Comey stated straight up that Trump fired him because of the Russia investigation. That's called obstruction of justice, in case you didn't know. That was a very clear statement.

The right's "denial of reality", on the other hand, continues as usual. And it is unlikely the GOP led congress will impeach him, even if he does shoot someone on 1600 Pennsylvania avenue. It's going to take people with actual respect for the law and system of governance to remove him, so it's going to come from outside.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

Any proof that comey himself was politically manipulated?

How is releasing non classified information to the public a breach of his NDA?

Obstruction may consist of any attempt to hinder the discovery, apprehension, conviction, or punishment of anyone who has committed a crime.

Trump asking Comey to let the Flynn investigation go would most certainly be considered a hindrance to the investigation.

Trump himself said he had Russia on his mind when firing Comey. Come on man!! I understand that without tapes or other witnesses it might not hold up in court but how could you or anyone still support Trump after his shenanigans.

When coupled with this and the facts that he tried lifting the Russian sanctions the moment he got into office.
His secretary of state is also directly affected by these sanctions(still has stock in Exxon) and has worked directly with Putin for decades.
Not to mention the rest of his administration's ties to Russia.
It becomes quite obvious that Trump only became president to help Russia, those financially involved with Russia, and the wealthy in general.( I think he was at least blackmailed into doing all this.) While we the little people foot the bill yet again for their soon to be unregulated financial malfeasance.

Whether it can hold up in court is dependent on how well they covered their tracks which is something we will not know until the investigations are complete.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

It has already been proven that Russia interfered with our election. The collusion investigation is still ongoing and it seems they are now investigating Trump for obstruction. It's hard to say if anything will come of it. The next few months will be interesting to say the least.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

he said she said proof.....that's just being silly...there is no valid proof ....anyone knows you can mask yourself pretty easy. DNC hacks were could have been russia but saying it's proven is a load....and saying that DNC hacks change the election been proven too? Exposing the truth should be the most important thing does not matter if you left or right....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join