It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Conspiracy has been DEBUNKED so now it's ABSOLUTELY NO Doubt Trump Obstructed Justice

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
As usual, everything Democrats assert is wrong.

Eh, I see that from both sides.

Most partisan people dismiss anything presented by the other side.

I don't consider myself partisan, I'm an independent. There are some things I like from Conservatives, some things I hate from them. There are some things I like from Libertarians, some things I hate from them. Democrats don't pose much that I like, well not much that I can't get from the Libertarian perspective. Unless you are a partisan Leftist though, you have to admit much of the narrative about Trump is non-factual. Emotional, yes, wishful thinking, yes, proven as fact, nope.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It's crap like this that proves how far out of touch with reality the Trump supporters and Trump himself are. I watched the same testimony. It is the opening statement for the case, not the case itself.

This Russia Thing Ain't Going Nowhere

In fact, while all eyes are on Comey (possible distraction) The real player, Robert Mueller, the guy in charge of the investigation now, has just got things started.

From the get-go, DOJ gave Mueller leverage to take the Russia probe wherever he thinks it needs to go. The original mandate cleared him to explore “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump,” and it also gave the green light on “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”

So the DOJ has given him the green light. Currently, the Rumor Mill has it that Trump is not happy with Sessions, and Sessions offered to resign, but Trump turned down the offer. The coming weeks will tell if there is any truth to that or not.

But Comey's testimony, if anything, pretty much directly accused the president of obstruction of justice. The show hasn't even started.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Sooo, where are all the pro Trump threads today?
Normally every third thread is a pro Trump thread, where the rightwingers star and flag each other. So that it meanwhile is an award if you don´t get stars and flags anymore, because most of them nowadays come from any rightwingers and their various accounts(they own, to star and flag other rightwingers).

Not that it wouldn´t be a good thing not to be bombed with pro Trump threads, but where are theses threads TODAY?
Why are there less pro Trump suddenly, today, the day after the Comey hearing?

And why is the mass media only talking about the britain elections, but not about Trump anymore, coincidence?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

And why is the mass media only talking about the britain elections, but not about Trump anymore, coincidence?

Well apparently you haven't been paying attention to the modus operandi of the MSM. The way it looks to me is the focus towards any news besides Trump means that they can't continue to exploit this angle. This obstruction of justice story holds little value to them now.

If MSM were given some leaked info by an anonymous source that they could feast on, say "two scoops of ice cream", do you really think they would be focused on other news. No. They would run it into the ground like they have been doing for months.

I think the MSM talking about the Britain elections is very telling.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

What's up with the click bait thread title?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

I would sure like to see where you got that quote,because it was something you made up,deny ignorance don't use opinions as proof

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

........Uh...I'm pretty sure I've still got one folded up in the top of a closet somewhere.
God we're getting old.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Nothing to show, the MSM is fake news.

We now have TWO(2) deep state leakers.

1. Reality Winner
2. James Comey (confirmed at hearing).

Mmmmmm...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Sad and cringy at best.

You only have to look around, my blind friend. Another person complaining about hi fived and stars? Smh.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The left is in total meltdown after the last two days - their whole narrative has been crushed. Trump beat them all.
I heard last night that the Special Counsel have communicated that their investigation will be completed quickly.

We're close to picking over the details of the year of propaganda and lies and outing those involved in the attempt to overthrow the govt.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
So because Comey feels Trump was ordering him... even though in comeys own words Trump said I hope you drop this thats as good as a conviction on obstruction?

When did we go from having to prove guilt... to well I think he meant it so hes guilty??

was trump strongly suggesting... probably... but you should not get a conviction on a probably... you need proof... evidence.. .not someones opinion on what the other guy was thinking.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
So because Comey feels Trump was ordering him... even though in comeys own words Trump said I hope you drop this thats as good as a conviction on obstruction?

When did we go from having to prove guilt... to well I think he meant it so hes guilty??

was trump strongly suggesting... probably... but you should not get a conviction on a probably... you need proof... evidence.. .not someones opinion on what the other guy was thinking.

Don't worry... the obstruction of justice claims are dead in the water. You're just seeing some final death throws by those too embarrassed about their behaviour to let it sink in.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Sooo, where are all the pro Trump threads today?
Normally every third thread is a pro Trump thread, where the rightwingers star and flag each other. So that it meanwhile is an award if you don´t get stars and flags anymore, because most of them nowadays come from any rightwingers and their various accounts(they own, to star and flag other rightwingers).

Not that it wouldn´t be a good thing not to be bombed with pro Trump threads, but where are theses threads TODAY?
Why are there less pro Trump suddenly, today, the day after the Comey hearing?

I think Trump supporters are still recovering from celebrating the destruction of the left wing fake narratives we've just witnessed in hearings 2 days in a row.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Tabloids sensationalism is the only way that the so call news outlets can keep their ratings.

I don't waste my time with their crap.

You can tell been call out by Comey was damaging to their fake news.

I stop watching news media outlets on TV many years ago.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Something that we knew already by the way things has progressed against Trump in the almost a year that he has been spied on, scrutinized, bashed and targeted.

The Democrats better start working on something better to bring their faithful base back because right now the only thing they have left is anarchist and the mentally derailed by the fake media news.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

All the backwards thinking by the media and left only solidifies the reason people voted for Trump:

The swamp is YUGE & DEEP, and requires draining. Hillary might just be the plug in the bottom of the swamp. Pull that it everything else might spill out.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
The Left has absolutely nothing to try to pin on Trump now, so they are desperately trying to spin Comey's testimony into something they can use to keep the ignorant riled up. Anything they can do to obstruct Trump's plans will be used, so watch for the Liberal MSM to keep throwing sh** at the wall. They got nothing to stick the first time and even less chance of getting something now.
That doesn't mean they won't try to like Hell.

Exactly.

It is incredibly disheartening to know most of the country (the left & media) is whacked-out-of-their-minds delusional.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Good video - I just love the utter denial by CNN of fact. They just can't get their heads around reality because they are so invested in their propaganda.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
It's crap like this that proves how far out of touch with reality the Trump supporters and Trump himself are.

But Comey's testimony, if anything, pretty much directly accused the president of obstruction of justice. The show hasn't even started.

It's crap comments like this that prove without a doubt that the deranged Leftists can't comprehend a fu*king thing.
When?...when did he accuse him of that?
Let's for 1 second play the Leftist game of denying facts...heartbreaking denial so deep and profound to them, that they are hearing the exact opposite of what Comey said.
If for 1 second Comey did accuse Trump of obstruction, directly or indirectly, then he is guilty of not reporting it when it happened and that is a felony....he is going to go to jail.
Comey is many unflattering things but he is not stupid enough to incriminate himself in that part of the story.....he did incriminate himself as the leaker of his memo though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join