It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Winner Denied Bail

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Miss Reality appearing in Court today and was denied bail.

Prosecutors said she may have had plans for future releases of classified material.

The report says she was "speechless".

Some rumors of plans to burn down the White House and flee to Afghanistan.

Alleged NSA Leaker May Have Had Plans to Release More Classified Information, Federal Prosecutors Say

The intelligence industry contractor accused of giving journalists a top-secret report about Russian interference in the U.S. election pleaded not guilty in court Thursday — as federal prosecutors suggested that she may have had plans to leak more classified information.

Reality Leigh Winner, a 25-year-old government contractor who was working with the National Security Agency, pleaded not guilty to one count of "willful retention and transmission of national defense information” during a detention hearing in Augusta, Georgia, Thursday afternoon.

Winner was denied bail Thursday afternoon. She said nothing as she was led away in shackles in an orange jumpsuit.

Government contractor Reality Winner made explosive comments about burning down the White House in notebooks the FBI found in her Augusta, Georgia, residence, according to a prosecutor who spoke in U.S. District Court on Thursday.

Reality Winner Wrote She Wanted To ‘Burn The White House Down,’ Prosecutor Says

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think we are going to get some real juice out of this case.

Do you think they set her up?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Reality Winner made explosive comments about burning down the White House in notebooks

The NSA didn't spot this potential behaviour in her psych evaluation ?

sure....

edit on 8-6-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
She was pretty proud to leak the document, I wonder if she still has that same pride.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Reading your title, and every time I read that name, I think "Hmm, what did the winner of "survivor" do now.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
She was pretty proud to leak the document, I wonder if she still has that same pride.

She did, up to the bail denied part then that's when reality set in.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I think we are going to get some real juice out of this case.

Do you think they set her up?

Somebody did.

Don't know who yet.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

Reality Winner made explosive comments about burning down the White House in notebooks

The NSA didn't spot this potential behaviour in her psych evaluation ?

sure....

Well, it is the NSA, would rather spy on social media nudies, and troll terrorists, instead of doing their job.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

She wrote in her diary that she wanted to burn the White House down. So she is going to plead for insanity. Yeah i always write down my next mischievous plan to conquer the world right next to the groceries list. Holy sh!t she is another person to dumb to even breath. She is Pinky and without Brain i guess.

edit on 8-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

they didn't miss it
they used it

edit on 8-6-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I guess she didn`t get the memo, you ain`t one of the elite so you don`t get a pass like Obama,Hillary and the DNC got.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The sad part is at 25 she's still just a kid. Her career is over and she's in a jail cell. Despite her misplaced ideals real life is very different than SJW's fantasies so it's hard not to be pissed at who may have set her up and used her. There's much more to this than I think we'll ever be told unless she can implicate "bigger fish".

Nothing about this is passing the sniff-test.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: network dude

She did, up to the bail denied part then that's when reality set in.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
The sad part is at 25 she's still just a kid. Her career is over and she's in a jail cell. Despite her misplaced ideals real life is very different than SJW's fantasies so it's hard not to be pissed at who may have set her up and used her. There's much more to this than I think we'll ever be told unless she can implicate "bigger fish".

Nothing about this is passing the sniff-test.

I am all for a good conspiracy, but why isn't it possible that she hates Trump, had a TS clearance, worked for a contractor, had access to a Secure network, and copied some documents?

It's said she even admitted it when she was arrested. (I realize that was just what was "reported" )

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Oh, good!

I am not alone in wondering which reality show we are talking about which winner.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Jail and rot!! Oh wait, a trader, firing squad!!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I didn't say she didn't do it. Obviously she did.
What I said is at 25 she's still a youngster. She hasn't been around long enough to be slapped around by life in general and like with all 20-somethings still naive to how the world really works. I was pretty cocky and full of myself at that age, as were my kids and most I work with that are that age. I seriously doubt the consequences are anything she's even vaguely familiar with and "romanticizing" her political convictions doesn't help her.

She's definitely tanked any career she may have had, facing legal costs and possible jail time and anyone who has ever been near a court knows 'the system" sucks.

It was theorized on another thread here on ATS she probably got played by someone else as the material she passed along isn't something she would normally have access to. Their argument that she's just a pawn for someone else is the most credible thing I've read about her.

No I don't think she's a poor little victim, but did she get used? Probably. She bought into the "trump-hate" and totally derailed. I think the next couple of years are going to be completely eye opening for her.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Bail should only be used for violent criminals.

It goes against innocent until proven guilty.

If she is guilty then jail her for a long time.

But at least give the crazy cow due process.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Denied bail?.....GOOD !! ...... And I blame her saying "burn down the white house " on celebrities,... possibly Madonna.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

She is flight risk as well as a traitor.

She stated her intent to join the Taliban and side with Iran.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join