It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets go through Comeys testimoney in detail

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Here is all you need to know about Comey and Trump.

No. Just no.

Trump asked for allegiance, and Comey promised allegiance to the truth.

So the guy that implicated himself and others with this testimony promised allegiance to the truth? I believe my definition of the word truth is not the same as yours.

Whether Trump asked for Comey to drop the case against Flynn or just asking him to go easy on Flynn is immaterial.

So the part that the never Trump crowd is trying to use to say that Trump is a bad guy is immaterial? Yeah I guess logically that would make sense.

It didn't matter whether Comey had an investigation on Trump or Flynn.....There was an investigation of at least the Russia's involvement in our election. That we know.

Yes. Costing tax payers millions of dollars and absolutely going nowhere fast. Leaks happening that can hinder the investigation and Comey not knowing what the hell to do next, because lets face it, the FBI is in major distress from lack of leadership.

Comey continued to investigate Russia, he was fired for it, then Trump sends out libelous and false statements about Comey after the firing.

And he continued to not do a good job at it, with all the major leaks which he himself was a contributor. Why would you want a man like that to be the head of the FBI. Trump only wants the best, and whether you believe it or not is inconsequential to the fact that Comey sucked at his job.

This is clear obstruction of justice. Plane and simple. You know what they say, the cover up is always worse than the crime itself. Trump should be impeached immediately. It's just a matter of time.

Firing someone for sucking at their job is now considered Obstruction of Justice? When did that happen. Comey has implicated himself, which means that what he said isn't worth much as far as being the truth. I understand you don't like it and you want to cling to your hope that this is true, but I am sorry to be the one to tell you this. It is not true.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

The only truth is that these investigations have nothing to do with facts, so facts will not matter in this hearing either. The design is to keep pushing the "president is compromised" narrative so that there will be a "reason" to remove the president when they decide to oust him.

You may be right, but what come out in this testimony will have consequences.

I dont like trump. I dont like hillary, comey, lynch, obama...you name em. I dont like paul ryan. Jeff sessions, good god that guy is just a pos. There are very few in national politics that i would trust with anything.

I personally don't know Trump, so I can't say if we would be friends or not. I liked how the media hated him. I liked how the republican party hated him. I liked how the democratic party hated him. That told me he was the right man for the job. Maybe all it takes to unify a nation is for the entire nation to hate the leader. He seems like a guy I would love to have a conversation with.

This is a really really bad precedent. It could have the long term effect of unraveling our democracy, well whats left of it.

That is why we live in a Republic.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
trump will file a complaint to the senate judiciary committee tomorrow over comey leaking and breaking his non disclosure agreement

comey is in trouble

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

trump will file a complaint to the senate judiciary committee tomorrow over comey leaking and breaking his non disclosure agreement

any sources? or just a hunch.

comey is in trouble

He has played a confusing round this time, but does he have an ace up his sleeve? I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

catherine herridge on fox news from sources in trumps legal team

trump will file a complaint with the ig at the justice dept and send a letter of complaint to the senate judiciary committee based on comeys leaks to the media and violated his fbi employment agreement that bars disclosure of govt records regardless of classification

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Comey is twice the lawyer anyone trump has in retainer.

Which means he knew legally exactly what he was doing.

For all of those not in criminal justice.

What comey said was "I am sick of partisan hacks manipulating cases I can't complete because of obstruction. Lynn did it with Clinton who was a pro at burning tapes and trump the moron is just too much to deal with without my head exploding. "

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

trump will file a complaint with the ig at the justice dept and send a letter of complaint to the senate judiciary committee based on comeys leaks to the media and violated his fbi employment agreement that bars disclosure of govt records regardless of classification

And....that would do what? James comey is literally one of the best prosecuting attorneys in the us gov, you think he didnt think things through.

He isn't Donald Trump. What Comey did was planned not an outburst by a baby.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

what comey did was break his employment agreement

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

No that is what trumps lawyers accuse. Which are not at comeys level of expertise.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Now we know from Trump's own blathering, directly contradicting what the lying VP, lying Sean Spicer, lying Kellyanne Conway, etc said — not to mention the awkwardly contrived and deceitful termination letter leaked to the media — that the administration, its media shills and loyal GOPers, heavily pushed a completely bogus narrative about the termination resulting from Rosenstein's memo. Comey called him out for it. We didn't need him to do it because we all already knew that lying Trump and his lying staff had already lied about it but it was nice to hear. He also referred Trump's overt dishonesty when he explained why he documented the interactions:

Let me guess. You believe the guy that implicated himself? The one that ran the same FBI that you and I both saw? The same FBI that was in disarray. None of their investigations going anywhere. Comey is a joke as a leader of an intelligence agency. He leaked information himself for Christ's sake. Leaks kept happening under his watch. He could not hold the FBI together. You really believe that he couldn't have been fired for his ineptness? I understand your partisan, and I do enjoy most of your well thought out posts, but this, this is not searching for the truth. This is searching for redemption where there is none.

edit on 8-6-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Nice. Thx.

I think Trump has just broken the FBI. That man does like to make an entrance.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

yeah
ok
go to fbi.gov ALL fbi employees sign the nda

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

the ig will at the least request an investigation

if comey generated the documents prior to being fired they are govt docs not his

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

What comey said was "I am sick of partisan hacks manipulating cases I can't complete because of obstruction. Lynn did it with Clinton who was a pro at burning tapes and trump the moron is just too much to deal with without my head exploding. "

Yeah. I don't think so. Comey is done. He just sucked at his job. We all saw it. He, and you, can't deny that. The coverage of him not know if he should open or close cases has been recorded for the annals of history. If he had the kind of balls your talking about, he would have said something to Trump when they were face to face. He got Trumped.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

No that is what trumps lawyers accuse. Which are not at comeys level of expertise.

Expertise? Did you not see the same news coverage of the FBI during the 2016 election as I did?

Fast and Furious. Oh nothing there.

Clinton. Nothing there either.

Trump. He made me feel scared. I might have even peed a little. The scariest part was when he used the word hope. I thought I would immediately pass out. When it was over I had to get my crayons, to help me cope with my feelings.

Please.
edit on 8-6-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I agree. lol. I find all the progressive spin funny. The thing I don't find funny, is the progressive judges that believe that hurt feelings determine guilt or innocence.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Yeah. I don't think so. Comey is done. He just sucked at his job. We all saw it. He, and you, can't deny that. The coverage of him not knowing if he should open or close cases has been recorded for the annals of history. If he had the kind of balls your talking about, he would have said something to Trump when they were face to face. He got Trumped.
edit on 9-6-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

1. He admits that Trump’s words were not obstruction.

No he said he took Trump's words as an order in the context they were delivered and deferred the obstruction charge to Meuller.

The first fact you put up is wrong... Come on at least get some good correct ones in before you go off the rails with lies.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

i think it is scary that comey knew in advance that sessions would recuse himself (after a leak to the media)
i think it is scary that comey went outside the coc to scheme and get a special prosecutor(by leaking to the media)

i also think trump tricked comey into exposing his leaks wirh his tape tweet

edit on 9/6/2017 by shooterbrody because: damn spelling

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

What you saw was the news. You saw absolutely nothing of the actual investigations.

Comey has been a stellar presecutor for decades. His bosses at AG whether under Obama/Clinton or Trump now that is another story.. pros can hide their tracks and make the job pretty hard.

edit on 9-6-2017 by luthier because: Trump included

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join