It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets go through Comeys testimoney in detail

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Yeah and because it is so simple Trump is getting ready for impeachment. Oh wait NOPE! Sorry you opened door number three and got the Zonk. Better luck next time.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

It must really suck to watch the last, best hope for getting Trump out of the White House go down the toilet alongside the investigation's most important witness, ya?

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Here is all you need to know about Comey and Trump.

Thanks but the op did a great job on what we should know but please feel free to start your own thread on what we need to know.
edit on 8-6-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha

Trump asked for allegiance, and Comey promised allegiance to the truth.

Whether Trump asked for Comey to drop the case against Flynn or just asking him to go easy on Flynn is immaterial.

It didn't matter whether Comey had an investigation on Trump or Flynn.....There was an investigation of at least the Russia's involvement in our election. That we know.

Comey continued to investigate Russia, he was fired for it, then Trump sends out libelous and false statements about Comey after the firing.

This is clear obstruction of justice. Plane and simple. You know what they say, the cover up is always worse than the crime itself. Trump should be impeached immediately. It's just a matter of time.

If this is true, then the investigation of Russia must have ended.

Oh wait, whats that, it hasn't?

Well then surely Trump will keep firing people until its over.

And weird that even Comey admitted that his firing would not hurt the investigation in any way.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
They didn't obstruct justice like Trump did last month.

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Wow! You must have been EXTREMELY upset that Obama and Bush Jr. weren't impeached!

+13 more 
link   

Trump should be impeached immediately.

I think I have heard this before....

You and 'Mad' Maxine have something in common.

Good luck with finding an Alpha.

+13 more 
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Good compilation, sir. Thanks for doing that work.

One thing is for certain: feelings took precedence over fact. There was a lot of "I got the sense that...", "I felt...", "did you feel...", etc.

edit on 8-6-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You mean as in imaginarily, in your head as Trump did last month? That's actually correct... Bush and Obama both had their moments of bonafide, real world obstruction of justice.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that there are anti-Trumpers that are still playing the same old narrative even though Comey's testimony today shot it full of holes?

They must live in a separate reality.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Read the Obstruction of Justice law here. The tweet about the tapes and Comey not running the FBI properly as well as the actual firing of Comey are enough to be considered obstruction of justice because Trump clearly "endeavors to influence" and "intimidate" the person who is investigating the issue.

(a) Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, endeavors to influence, intimidate, or impede any grand or petit juror, or officer in or of any court of the United States, or officer who may be serving at any examination or other proceeding before any United States magistrate judge or other committing magistrate, in the discharge of his duty, or injures any such grand or petit juror in his person or property on account of any verdict or indictment assented to by him, or on account of his being or having been such juror, or injures any such officer, magistrate judge, or other committing magistrate in his person or property on account of the performance of his official duties, or corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

Obstruction here is as clear as day.

originally posted by: Grambler

Trump asked for allegiance, and Comey promised allegiance to the truth.

Whether Trump asked for Comey to drop the case against Flynn or just asking him to go easy on Flynn is immaterial.

It didn't matter whether Comey had an investigation on Trump or Flynn.....There was an investigation of at least the Russia's involvement in our election. That we know.

Comey continued to investigate Russia, he was fired for it, then Trump sends out libelous and false statements about Comey after the firing.

This is clear obstruction of justice. Plane and simple. You know what they say, the cover up is always worse than the crime itself. Trump should be impeached immediately. It's just a matter of time.

If this is true, then the investigation of Russia must have ended.

Oh wait, whats that, it hasn't?

Well then surely Trump will keep firing people until its over.

And weird that even Comey admitted that his firing would not hurt the investigation in any way.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Wow! You must have been EXTREMELY upset that Obama and Bush Jr. weren't impeached!

*scoff*

Just as I thought.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
For all of our honest FBI Agents out there: Thank you and I bet you're glad that leaker and obstructionist Director Butt Hurt Wussy Feelings is gone, eh?

What a yellow stain on the agency.

Cogent & coherent points to ponder, Grambler.

link   

Great post man,

2nd

link   
I'm not arguing with you regarding GWB, but definitely not Obama. Again, I'm no democrat also. For the most part, Obama objectively ran a fairly clean shop as compared to GWB and this white trash, Trump.

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You mean as in imaginarily, in your head as Trump did last month? That's actually correct... Bush and Obama both had their moments of bonafide, real world obstruction of justice.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

My goodness. I also heard a bunch of democrats criticize comey for how he ran the fbi.

Guess they were obstructing justice too.

In your zealotry to demonize trump, you have broadened the definition of obstruction so far that any reason trump have for firing him would have been considered faulty by you.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Great work Grambler!

It appears that Comey's "memos" he started
creating on Government computers were the
property of the FBI.

government computer so the memos could be classified as government documents and not something he owns. “The problem is that Comey’s description of his use of an FBI computer to create memoranda to file suggests that these are arguably government documents. Comey admitted that he thought he raised the issue with his staff and recognized that they might be needed by the Department or Congress. They read like a type of field 302 form, which are core investigatory documents,” he says.

dailycaller.com...

Also, his Non Disclosure applies even after he was fired!

Cheers!

edit on 8-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

he obstructed someone who had been fired?

what solar system are you from?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Sorry fool. The fact that you give your blind support to an idiot that has the support of the minority of the country is the true indication that you are the one that lives in an alternate reality.

originally posted by: butcherguy
Has anyone noticed that there are anti-Trumpers that are still playing the same old narrative even though Comey's testimony today shot it full of holes?

They must live in a separate reality.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Learn how to read the law, idiot.

originally posted by: shooterbrody

he obstructed someone who had been fired?

what solar system are you from?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You colluded with the Russians to get Trump elected.

I have more justification for my statement then you do for yours. Why, because the supposed evidence was shared today to prove obstruction and it does not exist.

I know nothing about you or your history with Russia or the trump campaign, so my statement could be true.

I also can play the game of making idiotic baseless statements.
edit on 8-6-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join