It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporter Accused of Fatally Stabbing Black Man Following Bus Stop Argument Over Politics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I saw this on Twitter the other day, and almost posted it here. The headline was the same as the OP. There is a link in the article I saw to the actual local news article, which has the headline: Argument over politics and sports led to fatal Oakley stabbing. Not nearly as inflammatory, go figure.

That said, while the guy had, according to his acquaintances, become a more zealous supporter of Trump, the fact he had previously stabbed TWO other people and is not in jail in the most troubling issue of all.

He had already stabbed two people on two different occasions.

Local news is far superior to the national tripe.

Good on you for looking into it further.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Nah, they're maladapted to our culture.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Nah, they're maladapted to our culture.

I'm a sucker for your lexicon.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Liquesence

I saw this on Twitter the other day, and almost posted it here. The headline was the same as the OP. There is a link in the article I saw to the actual local news article, which has the headline: Argument over politics and sports led to fatal Oakley stabbing. Not nearly as inflammatory, go figure.

That said, while the guy had, according to his acquaintances, become a more zealous supporter of Trump, the fact he had previously stabbed TWO other people and is not in jail in the most troubling issue of all.

He had already stabbed two people on two different occasions.

Local news is far superior to the national tripe.

Good on you for looking into it further.

I generally try to go to the closest and most accurate "source," if at all possible.

But yes, local news can, and does, easily get nationally sensationalized to make it more quickly consumable.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
OP, this thread is not only childish, pointless, meant to cause division and anger, but it is not worthy of this site. For as much as I have been rolling in the mud pit, that's saying a LOT.

There are more than two types of people in this country. Shocking, I know, but also true. Trump has not radicalized ANYBODY, but I've seen a great deal of violence from some on the left that is getting some people on right worked up. Round and round it goes, and it won't stop until everything blows up. Most people are somewhere in the middle, wondering WHY people are losing their minds and everything is going backwards: Integration is now segregation, logic has become nonsense, war is peace, freedom is slavery, blah blah blah.

Obviously this perpetrator is off his nut, he hears voices, etc. Many individuals who are mentally ill refuse their meds (believe it or not, the help is out there, and it is often free, but they hate the zombie feeling so they don't use them).

Rather than blaming TRUMP for everything, and throwing race into the mix, let's just say that a mentally ill person with a history of violence has stabbed a man over a political argument at a bus stop.....or is that too reasonable and non-triggering?

Like the other guy said, no S or F for you, because the straight-up lack of intelligence, forethought, or insight in your post is only worthy of derision.

Big ole' one of these to make your day.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This kind of stuff is what I tried to say in this OP.

Its happening all over the place

Hate and racial crimes are way up since Trump opened his big mouth

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There is such a divide in our country that I'm surprised the fatalities have been low.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Well, i consider the FACT you took so much TIME to write such a long post about why you DISLIKE my topic flattering!

It's making you THINK ... which is GOOD. One line answers and replies are EASY and don't facilitate THOUGHT!

So I agree to DISAGREE with you, but respect your opinion about my topic!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
There is such a divide in our country that I'm surprised the fatalities have been low.

This is ONE of those times when I'm GLAD Americans are lazy...amirite?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I haz werds.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

And a lot of hemp.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This kind of stuff is what I tried to say in this OP.

Its happening all over the place

Hate and racial crimes are way up since Trump opened his big mouth

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Um, it wouldn't be because radical lefties have lost their minds, huh? I see a lot more of this lefty hysteria than I do from the right.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I knew I shoulda hid it better... my hemp panties!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Couldn't be because of your chosen media huh?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Spicy meatball!! Here bro 🙋‍♂️ hi five!

Libz took a beating a today so I'll forgive your directed insolence towards me.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Saturday’s incident marked the third time in six years that Wade has stabbed someone. In March 2011, a similar incident occurred where he stabbed a 23-year-old after an argument on the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) that carried into the parking lot. Then, in August of 2013, Wade fatally stabbed a homeless veteran at a Chevron gas station.

So this guy knife attacked people twice before Trump ever ran for president - but Trump is now responsible for this latest attack ?????????????????

You don't think maybe it is just because the guy is a wack job that likes to stab people?

This is a desperate, pathetic attempt to blame violence on Trump. If this is the best case you can make, you would be much better served not making it at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The Atlanta Black Star????

Nothing but a racist site.

I love their about us page.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Saturday’s incident marked the third time in six years that Wade has stabbed someone. In March 2011, a similar incident occurred where he stabbed a 23-year-old after an argument on the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) that carried into the parking lot. Then, in August of 2013, Wade fatally stabbed a homeless veteran at a Chevron gas station.

So this guy knife attacked people twice before Trump ever ran for president - but Trump is now responsible for this latest attack ?????????????????

You don't think maybe it is just because the guy is a wack job that likes to stab people?

This is a desperate, pathetic attempt to blame violence on Trump. If this is the best case you can make, you would be much better served not making it at all.

Heyyyy! Another one has noticed the theme with the OP's comments.

Welcome to the club, see Kali for your stickers!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

All stabby racists support Trump.

Also I only have #resist stickers left... do you want rainbow or sparkly?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: proximo

All stabby racists support Trump.

Also I only have #resist stickers left... do you want rainbow or sparkly?

If you say you're a stabby racist, you get a MAGA hat for free.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join