It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporter Accused of Fatally Stabbing Black Man Following Bus Stop Argument Over Politics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sounds like "Wade" has a stabby problem, not a polititcs problem.

Finally! Shumer and Waters should have all they need to impeach Trump!
edit on 682017 by Butterfinger because: Not

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

As one who has standards, I was hoping someone with none, such as yourself, might enlighten someone such as myself what it's like to have none.

Thanks.

If your standards brought you to that conclusion, then I'm not sure your standards are what you think they are.

Anyways I was trying to point out in an oblique way that, apparently, no one knows what hypocrisy and double-standards are, yet they sure get a kick out of throwing the words around.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Summery execution huh...what I got from that comment is that If you saw someone getting viciously attacked in front of you you wouldn't do a thing to stop it from happening especially if you had the means to stop it from happening.

to quote James Mattis

"There are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot."

Mattis quotes

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If your standards brought you to that conclusion, then I'm not sure your standards are what you think they are.

I brought myself to that conclusion (but I don't think you have zero standards, I was simply slinging mud in response to your mud slinging response to me about zero standards).

that, apparently, no one knows what hypocrisy and double-standards are,

Actually, double standards are generally pretty easy to identify.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
edited to comply with mod reminder.
edit on 2017-6-8 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I can say with a fair amount of certainty that you have no idea what hypocrisy is. No, I've never met the guy.

Lmao. I can say with a high degree of certainty that you're a phoney who hides behind a decent vocabulary, a painting of an irrelevant 19th century Russian philosopher and a carefully cultivated, coyly smug persona.

When I was speaking of the lot of Trumpkindom, I wasn't excluding you.

Do you have a mirror in your parents basement? If you do, you might want to take a look at it!

I guess you forgot how foolish you made yourself look using the Mud Pit as your safe space leading up to the election? roflmao
edit on 8-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

"F your double standards you hypocrites."

It must be nice not having any standards, let alone double ones.

You are exhibiting all the tendencies of Philip Wade, the subject of the OP (sans stabbing).

Let's inject some truth here.

You are 30 or so years old.

You spend all your time on ATS.

You think you are some sort of modern day Moliere, yet you post on ATS of all places instead of talking with actual philosophers, sociologists, or political scientists (talk about setting your bar low). God forbid you should actually challenge yourself, right?

And then to top it off you like to bicker and get into petty pissing matches with people you don't know, who you have no investment in, and who you have no chance of changing their minds.

That's kind of the definition of a loser.

In a couple years time you are going to look back and wonder what the hell you were doing. Do something more constructive with your life.

Don't end up like Lucy Richards, or the other lunatics that get sucked into conspiracy and political "My Side Is The Best" nonsense.

www.cbc.ca...

You are better than this.
edit on 8-6-2017 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lmao. I can say with a high degree of certainty that you're a phoney who hides behind a decent vocabulary, a painting of an irrelevant 19th century Russian philosopher and a carefully cultivated, coyly smug persona.

Hiding behind an avatar. Damnit you've got me. Thanks for not calling me fake news.

edit on 8-6-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mishmashum

"F your double standards you hypocrites."

It must be nice not having any standards, let alone double ones.

You are exhibiting all the tendencies of Philip Wade, the subject of the OP (sans stabbing).

Let's inject some truth here.

You are 30 or so years old.

You spend all your time on ATS.

You think you are some sort of modern day Moliere, yet you post on ATS of all places instead of talking with actual philosophers, sociologists, or political scientists (talk about setting your bar low). God forbid you should actually challenge yourself, right?

And then to top it off you like to bicker and get into petty pissing matches with people you don't know, who you have no investment in, and who you have no chance of changing their minds.

That's kind of the definition of a loser.

In a couple years time you are going to look back and wonder what the hell you were doing. Do something more constructive with your life.

Don't end up like Lucy Richards, or the other lunatics that get sucked into conspiracy and political "My Side Is The Best" nonsense.

www.cbc.ca...

You are better than this.

You got me dead on. Thanks for the advice, internet stranger.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I can say with a fair amount of certainty that you have no idea what hypocrisy is. No, I've never met the guy.

Do you have a mirror in your parents basement? If you do, you might want to take a look at it!

I guess you forgot how foolish you made yourself look using the Mud Pit as your safe space leading up to the election? roflmao

You mean the 125 threads not including the ones that were removed.

edit on 8-6-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You got me dead on. Thanks for the advice, internet stranger.

You are obviously bright. Don't degrade yourself here

edit on 8-6-2017 by Mishmashum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is actually like the 4th murder by a right-winger/trump supporter/racist/supremacist in a month. Since this is what ATS is about now.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

And I thought you guys only shot each other, so I guess you have knife crime and gun crime

Please will you start talking to each other again, with the current elections in the UK I hope there are no similar incidents

Polotics or religion either makes people Crazy

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Are you blaming All Trump supporters for this guy's actions?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mishmashum

You are obviously bright. Don't degrade yourself here

I will conform to you ways, father. Apologies once again.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It is Trumps fault that a man went all stabby stab-stab.

As a Trump supporter I also have to share the blame because I voted for him.

So I'm sorry.

Please vote for someone less stabby in 2020.

#LessStabby2020

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

This is actually like the 4th murder by a right-winger/trump supporter/racist/supremacist in a month. Since this is what ATS is about now.

And? That sounds like seeing a trend where there isn't one.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I saw this on Twitter the other day, and almost posted it here. The headline was the same as the OP. There is a link in the article I saw to the actual local news article, which has the headline: Argument over politics and sports led to fatal Oakley stabbing. Not nearly as inflammatory, go figure.

That said, while the guy had, according to his acquaintances, become a more zealous supporter of Trump, the fact he had previously stabbed TWO other people and is not in jail in the most troubling issue of all.

He had already stabbed two people on two different occasions.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Bet there are some negative comparisons, idealogically speaking...

edit on 8-6-2017 by Jonjonj because: cos

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The story as related seems ambiguous. You say that Tony's brother was arguing with Phil and that Phil stabbed stabbed Tony. Does this mean there were two brothers arguing with Phil?
Are there other details about James that you can share relating to the escalation from argument to manslaughter? From what I read it doesn't quite jibe with the account in the opening post.

Thanks in advance.

Personally I think it's senseless to argue with folk you don't know.
When drink is involved, forget it. A poisoned brain often causes weapons to be flaunted.

# 804

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join