It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporter Accused of Fatally Stabbing Black Man Following Bus Stop Argument Over Politics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

I'm not mad. Lmao. Why is that the goto with you lot? Whenever you're confronted with bluntness, you mistake it for anger. Maybe it's some confusion because this is a forum post and not a live conversation?

Either way, my blood pressure hasn't raised a bit.

I don't start those kinds of threads because I don't think like that.

Do you join the threads I mention and admonish the OPs that they should "get real" instead of blaming the actions of an unhinged reject on politics/religion?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: DanteGaland

"He was never like this before"
said about a man who's first stabbing attack went down 6 years ago, followed by his second attack 4 years ago. Both of these well predate Trump's candidacy. Stabby-stabby sounds like he's long been an unhinged nut.

Sure, but what political leader is he aligned with? Why are liberals supposed to be each others keepers, but not conservatives?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Someone should have shot the SOB between the eyes following his first knife attack. Wanna guess which political bent will disagree with what I just spoke from the bottom of my heart?

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Liquesence

"F your double standards you hypocrites."

It must be nice not having any standards, let alone double ones.

Have you met this guy? Talk about a lack of standards.

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: thesaneone

Nope, I just thought I'd call you hypocrites out on your overt hypocrisy. I'm fine. In fact, hearing Comey call Trump a liar 5x today has me in a particularly good mood. Thanks for your concern though!

I wouldn't get too excited over that coming from Comey.
It's looks like he has a little problem with the truth on certain issues too.

Comey's credibility is exponentially greater than that of Dear Leader. In fact, I find most people are generally more credible than Trump. Hell, you are probably more credible than Trump.

link   

"F your double standards you hypocrites."

It must be nice not having any standards, let alone double ones.

I wouldn't know what it's like to have no standards; care to enlighten me?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Someone should have shot the SOB between the eyes following his first knife attack. Wanna guess which political bent will disagree with what I just spoke from the bottom of my heart?

That's why I brought up the 2nd! Watch the safe spaces come out when they realize just how stupid this whole OP is, when those supporting it are the one and the same who always go against the 2nd!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
That guy is a moron. That has nothing to do with Trump or Trump supporters. He's a prick.

Get real.

Yes he is insane like a fair few deplorables here who have uttered the same hateful comments about muslims and Obama while worshipping President Trump

I am sure there is safe space for you with crayons, puppies and coloring books! Might want to seek one out soon?

Calling me a deplorable is a compliment just so ya know!

This site Is the deplorables safe space to spew their slander and lies in the safety of their home

Pathetic response from you

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Have you met this guy? Talk about a lack of standards.

I can say with a fair amount of certainty that you have no idea what hypocrisy is.

No, I've never met the guy.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You could enlighten yourself if you had standards.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Attention Please -

Even in the Mud Pit, each other is never the topic and engaging in personal attacks is not allowed and can lead to a posting ban.

Do no reply to this message.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
That guy is a moron. That has nothing to do with Trump or Trump supporters. He's a prick.

Get real.

Yes he is insane like a fair few deplorables here who have uttered the same hateful comments about muslims and Obama while worshipping President Trump

I am sure there is safe space for you with crayons, puppies and coloring books! Might want to seek one out soon?

Calling me a deplorable is a compliment just so ya know!

This site Is the deplorables safe space to spew their slander and lies in the safety of their home

Pathetic response from you

awwww, you poor thing!

I'm sorry, but if you get to spew your ideas and your hate, I damn sure should be able to spew mine?

edit on 8-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Vigilante justice makes America great again? Summary execution without due process? How about providing mental health care to Americans?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

aww bless said that from his safe space

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I'm not mad. Lmao. Why is that the goto with you lot? Whenever you're confronted with bluntness, you mistake it for anger. Maybe it's some confusion because this is a forum post and not a live conversation?

Either way, my blood pressure hasn't raised a bit.

I don't start those kinds of threads because I don't think like that.

Do you join the threads I mention and admonish the OPs that they should "get real" instead of blaming the actions of an unhinged reject on politics/religion?

Yeah, I do. Check my history, arrogance. I always say, "I'm a conservative, but the liberals are right on this one."

You are angry. It's not about blood-pressure; it's about utilizing your full I.Q.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
4 threads in a row now about Trump.

This is not funny any more.

Do you guys know that in the UK right now we are awaiting the results of the most important general election perhaps since 1997.

But no..... lets have more Trump threads on ATS.

It wasn't funny a long time ago when you were spamming us with Trump threads left and right. You're like a former smoker who all of a sudden wants to preach! Have you no shame? That was rhetorical, no need to answer unless you wanna publicly confess your hypocrisy.

Hope you guys have a good election and keep a stiff upper-lip and honor Brexit.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You could enlighten yourself if you had standards.

As one who has standards, I was hoping someone with none, such as yourself, might enlighten someone such as myself what it's like to have none.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It's funny. When a antifa asshole hits people with a bike lock, it's the fault of every liberal in America. When a refugee stabs his psychologist in Germany, it's ATS front page.

When some other assholes kidnapped a mentally handicapped young man and tortured him for being a Trump supporter, we got a flood of threads about it and it's been thrown in every non-Trumpkin's face since.

F your double standards you hypocrites.

You won't get to have it both ways. You want to play these stupid identity politics games, you want to use isolated actions of a few bad apples to demonize millions of people you disagree with and those you are afraid of, expect to get the same s# in return.

Expect it from who?

You?

This thread pretty much confirms that Trumpkins are largely delusional or dishonest.

Link

One thread to confirm them all, lol.

Oh, and thanks for the star earlier... I think.

edit on 8-6-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker

What is one situation when something has been described as being "all muslims", "all mexicans" or "all blacks".

I'm sure I can answer some of my own questions here before you do...All muslims you will bring up the travel ban. Well I hate to say it but that ban isn't banning all muslims its only a temporary ban from certain countries until we have a better vetting process...All mexicans you will bring up the illegal immigration issue in the US. Well I hate to say it it is a pretty serious issue right now but what the POTUS refers to is deporting people who are in the country illegally who have committed crimes....All blacks well I for one have no idea...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's ODD how when a single person who supports BLM does something STUPID ... ALL the people are painted!

America's racial UNEASE is growing, and stabbings like this ARE symptoms. Trump seems to give unspoken permission for those on the EDGE to go over it!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Summary execution without due process? How about providing mental health care to Americans?

One of these tactics has a 100% efficacy and zero recidivism rate while one has a less than 50% efficacy and a crap shoot recidivism rate... just sayin'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join