It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporter Accused of Fatally Stabbing Black Man Following Bus Stop Argument Over Politics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: TarzanBeta

It's funny. When a antifa asshole hits people with a bike lock, it's the fault of every liberal in America. When a refugee stabs his psychologist in Germany, it's ATS front page.

When some other assholes kidnapped a mentally handicapped young man and tortured him for being a Trump supporter, we got a flood of threads about it and it's been thrown in every non-Trumpkin's face since.

F your double standards you hypocrites.

You won't get to have it both ways. You want to play these stupid identity politics games, you want to use isolated actions of a few bad apples to demonize millionsof people you disagree with and those you are afraid of, expect to get the same s# in return.

I don't start those kinds of threads because I don't think like that.

Get mad at someone else. Just don't use a knife.

link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
I can't even IMAGINE the outrage if the perp was a Hillary supporter!!!

So in other words you are trolling for political points?

link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
SO what are we at..

White Trump supporter attacks = 1-2
Attacks against Trump supporters = 5849358409385430958430958435094385094385409358430958309584350943850943853095843

PROOF of VICTIM status please?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Get mad at someone else. Just don't use a knife.

...or a bike lock.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

So in other words you are trolling for political points?

Hypocricy AND identifying ignorance are now trolling?

SHOCKING!

edit on 8-6-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

"He was never like this before"
said about a man who's first stabbing attack went down 6 years ago, followed by his second attack 4 years ago. Both of these well predate Trump's candidacy. Stabby-stabby sounds like he's long been an unhinged nut.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

"He was never like this before"
said about a man who's first stabbing attack went down 6 years ago, followed by his second attack 4 years ago. Both of these well predate Trump's candidacy. Stabby-stabby sounds like he's long been an unhinged nut.

Shhhhhhhh, that just blows the OP,s political agenda out of the water!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yes, I'm sure this is Trump's fault. The guy clearly wasn't a problem before 2016 or anything. Seriously, you guys are getting really desperate...

With his history, why was this guy even loose on the streets?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
That guy is a moron. That has nothing to do with Trump or Trump supporters. He's a prick.

Get real.

Yes he is insane like a fair few deplorables here who have uttered the same hateful comments about muslims and Obama while worshipping President Trump

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Nope, I just thought I'd call you hypocrites out on your overt hypocrisy. I'm fine. In fact, hearing Comey call Trump a liar 5x today has me in a particularly good mood. Thanks for your concern though!

link   

A line you often spew in most threads you participate in.

It's almost as if you don't really have a point, reason, or purpose for posting anything at all other than "omg the righties would be so mad if a Clinton supporter did this!!1!11!!121" as if that's some sort contribution to discussion.

For somebody who talks about the "weaponization of hate" and warns conservatives to be ready to defend themselves, it's interesting that you trot out your Clinton supporter line so often. You sure do go out of your way to spread hate and create divide for somebody that seems to have such a problem with "weaponized hate" and violence.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Now what? I hope he gets what he deserves end of story. RiP to the victim. Seriously you guys need professional help.

link   

It's funny. When a antifa asshole hits people with a bike lock, it's the fault of every liberal in America. When a refugee stabs his psychologist in Germany, it's ATS front page.

When some other assholes kidnapped a mentally handicapped young man and tortured him for being a Trump supporter, we got a flood of threads about it and it's been thrown in every non-Trumpkin's face since.

F your double standards you hypocrites.

You won't get to have it both ways. You want to play these stupid identity politics games, you want to use isolated actions of a few bad apples to demonize millions of people you disagree with and those you are afraid of, expect to get the same s# in return.

"F your double standards you hypocrites."

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Do you guys know that in the UK right now we are awaiting the results of the most important general election perhaps since 1997.

The polls I've seen today seem to indicate that your election went pretty well, with results the world can take some sense of hopefullness from.
Theresa May's majority increased and her position as your leader seems to now have a mandate with it.

link   
is this an impeachable offence? Trumps days are numbered!

link   

Nope, I just thought I'd call you hypocrites out on your overt hypocrisy. I'm fine. In fact, hearing Comey call Trump a liar 5x today has me in a particularly good mood. Thanks for your concern though!

Drip, Drip, Drip.

edit on 8-6-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
That guy is a moron. That has nothing to do with Trump or Trump supporters. He's a prick.

Get real.

Yes he is insane like a fair few deplorables here who have uttered the same hateful comments about muslims and Obama while worshipping President Trump

I am sure there is safe space for you with crayons, puppies and coloring books! Might want to seek one out soon?

Calling me a deplorable is a compliment just so ya know!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

"F your double standards you hypocrites."

It must be nice not having any standards, let alone double ones.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I wouldn't get too excited over that coming from Comey.
It's looks like he has a little problem with the truth on certain issues too.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

This isn't a case of Trump doing anything...this is a case of a violent man doing violence. (And I'm the least likely to defend Trump over anything.)

What is "radicalizing" people is an increasing amount of physical disconnectedness, coupled with the relative safety of internet tribalism and the systematic dehumanizing effort of marketing. In other words: social isolation with the primary social interactions being online. The Right does it, the Left does it. The Alt-right does it, the Anti-fa does it.

It's a steady disconnect that isn't aligned with right, left or center.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join