It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email from the RNC on how to spin the Comey hearing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Thanks.
I didn't get my copy.

I didn't get mine either!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The 30-second spot is slated to run digitally on Wednesday and appear the next day on CNN and Fox News.

Fail.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: underwerks

Obvious gatekeeping against truthful inconveniences is obvious, OP.

Obvious spin is obvious spin.

No matter what leader you pledge allegiance to.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

President Trump feels completely and totally vindicated

Repeated 10,000 times already on ATS. Have you ever seen the movie Pontypool?

Yes, the truth does have a way of flooding out eventually... what a horrible time to be a lefty.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Never heard of it, but just looked it up and man, does it seem relevant right now.

Mendez explains his theory: somehow a virus has found its way into the English language, infecting certain words, and only certain words infect certain people. Once these infected words are said and understood, the virus takes hold of the host,

Right on, I'm going to watch it when I get home tonight. After reading the plot, I'm convinced Trump has invented some new kind of verbal VD..

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Anyone with half a brain knows that list is a big steaming bowl of covfefe, believe me....

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yes, the truth does have a way of flooding out eventually... what a horrible time to be a lefty.

This is far from over. Comey is weak sauce compared to what's coming. The NSA dossier from the Russkies and the special council headed up by Mueller should be very interesting. Trump has a team of lawyers trying to blunt the special council but he isn't getting much support from the RNC.

The WH is in melt down and trying to put up a brave front but they can't even come up with a decent media spokesperson to get the word out.

Even Fox can see what is written on the wall.....

edit on 8-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The anti-Trump media is in complete collapse.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Can you point out where the email is wrong, and how it is spun?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

your article kind of sucks. Not that the message is all that bad, but they don't seem to understand their own reporting.

The "Great America Alliance" is not the RNC, although I'm sure they share some of the same values and may communicate. Just as you are not the same as other DNC apologists, you are an individual. But flashy title, so I'd go with it.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

While investigating the Clinton email scandal, Director Comey succumbed to political pressure from the Obama White House –

Meaning he lied and covered up for them, like I believe anything he says now.

"These are not the criminals you are looking for, you may go about your business. Move along."

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did you update your email address with the RNC? 1usefulidiot@givememymarchingorders.com?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It's even more appropriate if you watch it. I don't want to give any more away (the summary gives too much away as is) but it's definitely worth a watch.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Did you update your email address with the RNC? 1usefulidiot@givememymarchingorders.com?

Awe. Time for reverting back to personal insults again already?
Cheer up.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Why is the RNC using a Soros foundation domain that Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA have already registered? Jesus, how deeply did McCain sell the GOP out last fall?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I was just picking up what you laid down my friend. Why do you assume I'm not in high spirits? Because you absorbed the talking points and declared a "win" for Trump cult?

That's not how the rest of us outside of the cult see it, myself included.

I saw the former FBI Director call out the President and his minions for their lying — on five occassions. I heard him say that he felt that the President had fired him over the Russian investigation. I could care a less about Loretta Lynch and nothing will come of that because it's not nearly on par with this:

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."

Dear Leader was exposed for the paranoid, self-centered liar the rest of us know him to be. Blathering about how he didn't let Russian hookers pee on him, admitting that members of his campaign could have been colluding with Russia (just not him!) and asking for weird loyalty pledges to which his paid defenders can only shrug and say that he's "new to government."

For those of us who don't keep lowering our expectations, Trump looks like a bigger, sketchier clown than ever.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

"I had understood the President to be requesting that we drop any investigation of Flynn in connection with false statements about his conversations with the Russian ambassador in December."

Apparently based on his body language. Since the words Trump said didn't exactly say that, you have to find a way to convey the message of a false narrative convincingly. It was his beady eyes and orange hue.

<< 1  2   >>

join