It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey - investigation was not a 'hill worth dying on'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Luckily it's not my signature's job to help this case, or any other

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
What he meant was, that the decision to argue with Hillary about her choice of words regarding the investigation/matter, was not "a hill worth dying on." It's a phrase. You're taking it way out of context, though it does fit the narrative of how most people feel about Hillary's actions on ATS.

Some people don't 'arf tear the arse out of things, this is so silly, and this site ain't kindergarten.

edit on 8-6-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It could not be more freudian.

HILL-ary and DYING.

He clearly made the decison to deceive Americans under duress from Clinton.

edit on 8-6-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Sounds like the perfect analogy of what lefties are whinging about with Trump

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

What he meant was, that the decision to argue with Hillary about her choice of words regarding the investigation/matter, was not "a hill worth dying on." It's a phrase. You're taking it way out of context, though it does fit the narrative of how most people feel about Hillary's actions on ATS.

I have to agree. He was not suggesting he was afraid for his life, which is what you, OP, are suggesting. You're taking him way too literally.

False Dichotomy.

It could be that he was playing on the expression, and that he was fearing for his life as well.

Wouldn't you have been??!?

I know I would have.

Do note he dropped the thing mid campaign, but then turned it back on at the last minute. A few days later and the campaign was over it wouldn't matter quite the same as 6 months in advance.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

That's a heck of a reach, even for you Stevemagegod...

Comey even said he wasn't going to call it a "matter" as requested. If he had been afraid of the Clintons he would have done as requested...and never reopened the investigation.

Try again...

This hearing is about your emperor and his new clothes.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Omg.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I guess Comey didn't think Hillary was "so to die for".

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

It wasn't judicial.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

That's being fair?

To be fair if there was even one the Clintons would be in jail.

Just stupid internet crap. Conspiracy theories.
Not worth anyone's time.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Proved to who?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What he meant was, that the decision to argue with Hillary about her choice of words regarding the "investigation/matter," was not "a hill worth dying on." It's a phrase. You're taking it way out of context, though it does fit the narrative of certain ATS members.

And the inconvenient truth that the Clintons have murdered folks to keep them quiet.

👍

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This thread pretty much confirms that Trumpkins are largely delusional or dishonest. Politico had an error in their transcript. That doesn't excuse this bulls#.

Here's the video, clowns:

Go to about 2:07. "This isn't a hill worth dying on."

Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why would you lower yourself to the level of these lying idiots? Comey used a common expression, Politico had an error in their transcript, the OP is a moron and the result should be hoax binned/LOL'd.

You really want to jump in this hole and start digging with them in a vain effort to salvage this garbage? Come on, you're better than that!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

That's a heck of a reach, even for you Stevemagegod...

Comey even said he wasn't going to call it a "matter" as requested. If he had been afraid of the Clintons he would have done as requested...and never reopened the investigation.

Try again...

This hearing is about your emperor and his new clothes.

Why is that such a stretch? He called Trump a Liar but was Deathly afraid of the Clintons.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This thread pretty much confirms that Trumpkins are largely delusional or dishonest. Politico had an error in their transcript. That doesn't excuse this bulls#.

Here's the video, clowns:

Go to about 2:07. "This isn't a hill worth dying on."

Pathetic.

Arent they on Capitol Hill?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Just tell me up front. Are you an intellectually dishonest troll or a raving idiot who can't help but take metaphors literally?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
BREAKING! Partisan hack stuck on roof because someone told him the 'drinks were on the house'.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Just tell me up front. Are you an intellectually dishonest troll or a raving idiot who can't help but take metaphors literally?

Im just a person with Common Sense. So tell me again how "I Hope, you can let this go" amounts to Obstruction of Justice? See now thats intellectually dishonest.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

BREAKING! Partisan hack stuck on roof because someone told him the 'drinks were on the house'.

You mean everyone else gets one scope while Trump gets two?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join