It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lynch told Comey not to call Clinton email probe an investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well they (media) has almost always called it a "probe" instead of an investigation.

Now you're doing both.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
So what.
The outcome was still the same.
There was NOTHING THERE.
OH and the investigation is and was over in July last year.

So you don't understand basic English? Can't read? Choose not to read? Watched the testimony with noise cancelling headsets?

Seems you could be sitting on a chair and still attempt to argue there is no chair.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

So what.
There was NOTHING THERE.

Haha, called it.

Everyone please redirect your attention to a case of obstruction that doesn't have any proof or witnesses please

If it isn't resolved in a year we should just drop it though right? And if it is but more evidence comes out it's over?

I keep forgetting how this works, or the rules keep changing.

I can't keep up anymore.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Is there any chance that this leads to a criminal investigation or is it again not "important" enough to pursue? The blatant disregard for corruption in the past adminstration makes me sad. I doubt this will go anywhere.

edit on 8-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Is there any chance that this leads to a criminal investigation or is it again not "important" enough to pursue? The blatant disregard for corruption in the past adminstration makes me sad. I doubt this will go anywhere.

I think it could become the Lynch investigation.
THIS is one of the few major bombshell take-aways from this widely watched hearing.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I am sure that Lynch will be call to testified, I am sure that Rice be next and this whole thing is not going to be put to rest as long as the FBI and the administration is now under Trump.

But like Trump lawyer said, the President will let those that are in charge of this type of things do what they think is best.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I am sure that Lynch will be call to testified, I am sure that Rice be next and this whole thing is not going to be put to rest as long as the FBI and the administration is now under Trump.

But like Trump lawyer said, the President will let those that are in charge of this type of things do what they think is best.

She will plead the 5th

"Count" on it.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh, yes, she is a private citizen now, how can I forget.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Man, am I the only person from the REAL timeline where this all played out ? Or are all of you bots?

During the presidential campaign, former Secretary of State Hilliary Clinton stated that the FBI investigation was nothing more than a "Security Check". Do any of you remember that? It was followed up by then FBI Director Comey stating that " the FBI doesn't do security checks, but does investigations".

I gotta find me a slip stream or something.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Yule C Mann

probe
procedure review
securuty review

and "matter"

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
anytime the FBI is involved, it`s an investigation. it`s sad and pathetic that anyone would think that the FBI gets involved in "matters".

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So what.
There was NOTHING THERE.

Was there really nothing there ? Tell me honestly and for the record here on ATS. When Comey did the Hillary press conference about the emails he stated how many things she did wrong then at the end said there was no "intent"
... When every one of those laws does not require INTENT. You don't have to be a law professor to understand that.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

So what.
There was NOTHING THERE.

There is totally something there. You or I would be rotting away if SOP was found on an email server in our homes accessed by 5 foreign agencies.

You are the problem. Too partisan to make a judgement call. It helps no one. Put the party bias aside and realize an obstruction charge to Lynch would be the beginning of cleaning up our government. There would have been a suggestion of charges if she wasn't in Hillarys pocket.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAreTheGoodguys

So what.
There was NOTHING THERE.

Was there really nothing there ? Tell me honestly and for the record here on ATS. When Comey did the Hillary press conference about the emails he stated how many things she did wrong then at the end said there was no "intent"
... When every one of those laws does not require INTENT. You don't have to be a law professor to understand that.

"Nuh-uhhhh, Statutes A and B require intent so the rest of them do too! Even gross negligence! You have to intend to be grossly negligent to be guilty!"

Some people believe this. It explains a lot. Yikes.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

No we wouldn't. No one would . Not at all.
You state your opinion. I am stating a fact as testified to under oath.

Oops. Guess I'm right.
Again.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Seems the issue is understanding.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Over a word?

Ok.

Fantasy.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The FBI isn't under trump..

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Well that's true and Comey even said it wasn't going to matter, the press would still call it an investigation.
Her suggestion was more likely due to the fact that the Russians were releasing emails weekly and in an outright war to discredit Clinton. I think she was just trying to soften the language to try to balance the visuals.
It ultimately didn't matter. The outcome of the investigation was still in Clinton's favor and Comey certainly didn't indicate that he was pressured by anyone to come to that conclusion.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

Of course the outcome was the only one that any sensible person could come to and in the end he simply said she was sloppy but didn't break the law.
It is done. It's reality.
Any argument to that is flat earth.
edit on 6112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join