It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Trump cannot meet with FBI director in private but B Clinton and Lynch was OK?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That is because Comey was never working for Trump he was all for the former administration.

Comey will better get himself a good lawyer because he broke the law.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Democrats can do anything. And if a Republican does it its Obstruction of Justice.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Comey could not find intent despite overwhelming evidence against Clinton.

Comey then manufactures intent against Trump despite have no evidence of wrongdoing.

Comey's confessed leaks shook the stock markets.

Comey's actions jeopardized national security.

Comey's actions fed the phony impeachment action and were part of a conspiracy to overthrow the fairly elected POTUS.

Comey needs to hang for sedition.

If you are a manager, and you discover one of the leads that report to you has done those things, you, as a manager, request a private meeting to inquire about that stuff to determine their intentions. That is a private matter between the manager and employee. That, I believe is where President Trump was coming from based upon his business experience (manager/employee interactions).

It might be different protocol in the political arena, however.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
If I was a us citizen I would listen to Comey and understand that all of this is undeniably a russian cyber attack.
This is not about the democrats and the republicans. Did you guys see the same hearing I did?

You're being sarcastic right?

Even if you're not, many Americans know we wrote the book on cyber attacks and meddling of elections.

To act fickle and butt hurt because they are a player in the game we created.... That's just silly.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Comey's use of words should be investigated. "Extremely Careless" and not "Negligent" for two.
Well we know for sure he got the weasel words down pat .Cuts the investigation time in 1/2
edit on 8-6-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

What are you talking about? What is it even supposed to imply? That it wasn't the russians because all americans know you guys wrote the book?

I'm talking about the fact that both Clinton/Lynch and Comey/Trump are caused by russian cyber attacks

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No one ever said it was ok.

End of thread
Thank you for coming.

Parking validation at reception.

Did you get stuck with Damage control today at the office? Oh you poor dear.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think there may be some pretty big indictments that will appear in the coming months. Obstruction? Bill better start to realize he is going to maybe be smoking some different cigars....

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I think there may be some pretty big indictments that will appear in the coming months. Obstruction? Bill better start to realize he is going to maybe be smoking some different cigars....

The worrying aspect (with respect to the national wellbeing of the US as a country) is that this just keeps going deeper, and deeper...and deeper.
There is collusion being demonstrated and hinted at here on an absolutely massive scale, between the DoJ, the Whitehouse, the media and the DNC not to mention all the other security services.

I would be very worried as an American citizen at the moment.

edit on 8-6-2017 by Jonjonj because: wordery

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

End of thread
Thank you for coming.

Ever the one-liners, never any research. How embarrassing. You may not personally be, but many of us are embarrassed for you.

Your ticket has already been punched: Double parking without a clue.

I have been embarrassed for the Leftists for a long time now.
But they are not capable of showing embarrassment, they are the true definition of sociopaths.
Even in the face of indisputable facts today, they still don't understand their failures.
Liberalism is a mental illness.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

This is exactly what a certain person on the campaign trail stated. That the system was corrupt and it is. The entire system is out of control. Now, here we have proof and there are people who still want to try to talk about how Russia fixed an election when the FBI director, during testimony, said he was not told to back down.

The more I am watching the more I think Comey made a deal with Trump and that is why the tapes would not come out. Think about it. The left and the media have been going ape on wanting to nail Trump. Over and over and over every day. All of them saying it. He did it. He did it. He is trying to stop the investigation and...they all hung themselves like Trump knew they would.

Now, can we please get on with removing Obamacare, fixing our taxes and throwing HRC and the gang in prison.

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002017-06-08T16:31:58-05:000458 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Laymans: have a agenda with Tptb ok.
Work for the people, not okay.
SO easy I figured the game out, working, cleaning, cooking,and giving the car a oil change.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It's not the meetings. It's the actions and what were said. I'm sorry but Clinton didn't ask for allegiance and fired Comey for not showing it by continuing his investigation.

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
While the media did briefly touch on former president Bill Clinton and attorney general Loretta Lynch's private meeting in an airplane, the implications the media present are far different than what we're seeing now.

When that happened, Bill wasn't even in the goverment. Yet here we are watching the media go on a war path because Trump seeked to speak with an FBI director (subordinate) in private.

I personally think it's in bad judgment that was done in light of the atmosphere that was present, but none the less I'm sure it's quite common.

While I'm no Trump supporter, the level of biased in the MSM is sickening. What they're willing to leave alone, and what they're willing to blow up is all just for ratings, money, power, and influence.

The left was so willing to drop everything Hillary did, and that meeting Bill had with Lynch, yet here we are, yelling and screaming over what?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
It's not the meetings. It's the actions and what were said. I'm sorry but Clinton didn't ask for allegiance and fired Comey for not showing it by continuing his investigation.

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
While the media did briefly touch on former president Bill Clinton and attorney general Loretta Lynch's private meeting in an airplane, the implications the media present are far different than what we're seeing now.

When that happened, Bill wasn't even in the goverment. Yet here we are watching the media go on a war path because Trump seeked to speak with an FBI director (subordinate) in private.

I personally think it's in bad judgment that was done in light of the atmosphere that was present, but none the less I'm sure it's quite common.

While I'm no Trump supporter, the level of biased in the MSM is sickening. What they're willing to leave alone, and what they're willing to blow up is all just for ratings, money, power, and influence.

The left was so willing to drop everything Hillary did, and that meeting Bill had with Lynch, yet here we are, yelling and screaming over what?

No, Bill Clinton privately met with Loretta Lynch, Lynch then instructed Comey to define her investigation as a matter.

My point was not that either was more right or wrong, but how the media reported on both. Keep in mind both were part of Comey's testimony.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

End of thread
Thank you for coming.

Another leftist statement. You are so disappointed to hear the truth. You can now pull your face mask off.

I have seen your past post concerning TRUMP and now it is time for YOU to eat your words and pick a different hobby than come to ATS and spew your hatred and support lies...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well this is akward, atleast it's crystal clear what the narrative is here

Pozdravlyayu
edit on 9-6-2017 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

End of thread
Thank you for coming.

L

Second line.
edit on 10-6-2017 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

What I don't understand is, why are you still having to wait for answers and indictments? Irregardless of the media, it is congress and the president that can declassify and release all they know about the Clinton's and give to DOJ. This must be the most powerless congress and presidency in our history.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Clinton wasn't the President when he met with Lynch. But, still, as Comey indicated, it was not OK with him that they met.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If you voted for Trump you are a racist, if you dont see he is a liar you are stupid. After everything that has been laid out, you still think this is a republican vs democrat, instead of American Democracy vs american facism?
Who has benefited from Trumps gov ? Big business.
He dropped out of Paris Agreement, cut the census bureu budget, biggest arm sale to saudi arabia in recent history.
Trump is the best bull# artist in recent history Hands Down. If you want to compare him to the Clintons to feel better about ur decision to support him, thats ok. Whatever helps u sleep at night. I dont like the Clintons, neithet.

<< 1    3 >>

join