It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Trump cannot meet with FBI director in private but B Clinton and Lynch was OK?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
While the media did briefly touch on former president Bill Clinton and attorney general Loretta Lynch's private meeting in an airplane, the implications the media present are far different than what we're seeing now.

When that happened, Bill wasn't even in the goverment. Yet here we are watching the media go on a war path because Trump seeked to speak with an FBI director (subordinate) in private.

I personally think it's in bad judgment that was done in light of the atmosphere that was present, but none the less I'm sure it's quite common.

While I'm no Trump supporter, the level of biased in the MSM is sickening. What they're willing to leave alone, and what they're willing to blow up is all just for ratings, money, power, and influence.

The left was so willing to drop everything Hillary did, and that meeting Bill had with Lynch, yet here we are, yelling and screaming over what?

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
"" So Trump cannot meet with FBI director in private but B Clinton and Lynch was OK? ""

Yup. It's all A-OK

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
These are not the criminals you're looking for.

Move along.

+34 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Comey could not find intent despite overwhelming evidence against Clinton.

Comey then manufactures intent against Trump despite have no evidence of wrongdoing.

Comey's confessed leaks shook the stock markets.

Comey's actions jeopardized national security.

Comey's actions fed the phony impeachment action and were part of a conspiracy to overthrow the fairly elected POTUS.

Comey needs to hang for sedition.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
No one ever said it was ok.

End of thread
Thank you for coming.

Parking validation at reception.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think his remarks are his parting shot to the Clintons and Obama. He showed me in his testimony today that he is pretty stand up but he did not want to work under Trump for specific reasons outside of Trump as a person. Admitting to leaking his own memo was a big step also to show that he is not in the mindset of wanting to hide anything. I think the main reason he wanted out is the skeletons he has been keeping for the Obama administration and he knew that if he stayed on he would be butchered day in and day out for continuing to serve under Trump. I an thinking he may have already made a deal so he can show he did not collude with anyone to allow the election to move forward with no indictment.

The media...they are beyond State Run. It is pathetic.

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002017-06-08T12:58:55-05:001255 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Lynch is in deep s#it after Comey's testimony today.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was working for a change, what did I miss with her?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

End of thread
Thank you for coming.

The whole DNC said it was OK for allowing her to continue to run and ultimately lose. If Trump is the worse president, she was the worse candidate.

They threw the election.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

End of thread
Thank you for coming.

The whole DNC said it was OK for allowing her to continue to run and ultimately lose. If Trump is the worse president, she was the worse candidate.

They threw the election.

you will have better luck telling thatto someone NOT in the employment of the dnc

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Comey stated today that she tried to influence his characterization of Hillary's investigation by ordering him to label it a "matter"...and NOT an "investigation".

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Except for 90% of the MSM.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Lynch is in deep s#it after Comey's testimony today.

So I thought, but the media touched on that for one minute and keep talking about Trump speaking privately with Comey.

President Obama asked Lynch and Comey to say and treat her case as a matter, not an investigation.

Where is the outrage there?

MSM has a lot of influence on how things are discussed and yet they direct this completely different than how it has transpired.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This testimony is simply showing how corrupt Washington is. McCain tried to ask about Clinton and the media is stating that he is confused.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This testimony is simply showing how corrupt Washington is. McCain tried to ask about Clinton and the media is stating that he is confused.

Yea, I was kind of shocked by that lame attempt! Were you? Maybe he is worried about his re election?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

A big part, like 90%+, of our media is a direct arm of the government and establishment.

It's state run media, it's fascism.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

End of thread
Thank you for coming.

Ever the one-liners, never any research. How embarrassing. You may not personally be, but many of us are embarrassed for you.

Your ticket has already been punched: Double parking without a clue.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Comey needs to hang for sedition.
But but but ...he is older and memory is a problem for him ...Although a Big guy he felt weak around Trump. Couldn't imagine why he got fired but feels its because of the Russian investigation but didn't talk to Trump about the Russian hacking of the US election . Is all for using proper channels but gives his memo to a 3rd party to leak . Oh and he mentioned being short of oxygen so will probably have to start toting a bottle of that around with him soon.

I guess we owe the MSM a apology because you just cant make this stuff up LOL
edit on 8-6-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
Then again ,maybe the MSM should be charged ...not for errors but for fabricating stories

edit on 8-6-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: network dude

Comey stated today that she tried to influence his characterization of Hillary's investigation by ordering him to label it a "matter"...and NOT an "investigation".

Comey's use of words should be investigated. "Extremely Careless" and not "Negligent" for two.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If I was a us citizen I would listen to Comey and understand that all of this is undeniably a russian cyber attack.
This is not about the democrats and the republicans. Did you guys see the same hearing I did?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join