It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia football team refuse to line up in honour of London terror attack victims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well, well. I'm surprised (slightly) the Saudi team would not participate in a moment of silence for the London victims killed by Muslim Extremists. Was this directed by the Saudi Football Organization or a collaboration of the players to give the Western world an extension of their middle fingers...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The Saudi Arabian football team were booed by Australian supporters after they failed to properly line up for a minute's silence in honour of the victims of the London Bridge terror attacks. Saudi Arabia were preparing to play Australia in a World Cup qualifier at the Adelaide Oval when the stadium announcer called for a minute's silence to begin. The Australia team linked arms in a line on the centre circle while the Saudi Arabia team stood in random formation as the silence began.

The Football Federation of Australia were then unable to persuade Saudi Arabian officials to agree to participate in the tribute.

The consolation is the Aussies won 3-2.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Think it´s time to attack Russia, NK or Iran then...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Speaking from the UK...If just one party had said that they were going to stop arms deals with the House of Saud...I might just have voted in today's General Election!
What the hell are we in the West playing at!!!
Don't answer that...I know the answer...lining their own pockets. Making Saudi Arabia, which has the worst human rights on record of ANY country in the world, and then VOTE them in to be in charge of WOMEN'S RIGHTS at the United Nations....well they have just given...by this simple act of defiance, a very large middle finger salute to the rest of us!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Man, are you kidding me? Those nations are far to, together to destabilize.

Must be time to invade Nepal. Minding their own business and such, peaceful bastards.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, they should know the order of an event, it doesn't look right at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I forgot, is Australia so far east we call it west ? Or is this like the token inclusion of a very westernized way off in the South east nation.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

I forgot, is Australia so far east we call it west ? Or is this like the token inclusion of a very westernized way off in the South east nation.

The term 'the west' is not about geographical location anymore.. It kind of represents an ideal nowadays..

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I always thought it was because Britain is sortof in the middle of every standard world map but I get you with culture and stuff.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Making Saudi Arabia, which has the worst human rights on record of ANY country in the world, and then VOTE them in to be in charge of WOMEN'S RIGHTS at the United Nations....well they have just given...by this simple act of defiance, a very large middle finger salute to the rest of us!

Applause, I can't agree more! Yet the U.S. still carries on a kiss @ss relationship with Saudi Arabia. We sell them billions of dollars in military hardware which some day may be used against us. This is a country that has Sharia Law! They follow the strict form of Islam called Wahhabism which is the hallmark ideology of ISIL terrorists! 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia! Lets not ignore that the Saudis have beheaded dozens of their own citizens and continue to engage in public gruesome executions!

Yet we have a coalition with this sick controlling monarchy (Autocracy) government and we call them a strategic ally???? Iran has more western values than Saudi Arabia! Yet every president including Trump continue to make their respects to this country whose human rights record is among the top 10 worst!

I'm ashamed that my country who wastes no time attacking other countries for their human rights issues, can even consider Saudi Arabia a friend or ally! Where is America's moral conscience??? I guess the self-interests business dealings of Trump and the U.S. justifies turning a blind eye to the sick ideology and practices of this country. Saudi Arabia wasn't even on Trump's travel ban list. Instead Saudi Arabia should have been at the top of his travel ban list. After all, isn't the teaching of Islamic Wahhabism creating more recruits for ISIL terrorists?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Bunch of Wahhabi loving (insert derogatory expletive here). I am not surprised by this move. Why don't people wake up and stop dealing with Saudi Arabia. Personally I can't wait till oil runs out and the middle east goes back to being a worthless desert.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Posted a few minutes earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join