It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabian Football Team Accused of Disrespecting Minutes Silence for Terror Attack Victims

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
How dare they ? They should know by now that a western life is worth at least 50 non white/western lives !! After all Jesus is white !

And who cares if no one in the west ever respected not even 1 second of silence for all the deaths in the middle-east !

Disgusting Arabs !

Disgusting comment. Justifying this behavior.

Every act like this team did, and every person like you that constantly justifies this type of behavior is more proof that there are more people that support radical behavior than we are led to believe.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Nyiah

They went on to doing the warm ups.

I don't know squat about soccer. Are warm ups noisy?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

No idea as I am deaf.

What I saw in the video is that they proceed to do the warm ups, ignoring the moment of silence.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

No idea as I am deaf.

What I saw in the video is that they proceed to do the warm ups, ignoring the moment of silence.

I know you are, I hope I didn't offend Figured you might know if they were is all.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

It's a joke but what I saw was them disrespecting. I have no idea to be honest.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
And the surprise here is....what?
Saudi Arabia and shove their gold neckless up their arse. Don't trust them, never will.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

So why are we selling them weapons?! Ugh!

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Violater1

So why are we selling them weapons?! Ugh!

We've been selling them weapons since forever.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I know, it's a shame too. Puppet Trump is bending over backwards for big oil just like every other puppet before him. Same puppet, different costume.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

Perhaps they thought the muso's were being victimised.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Err..no idea what you're saying there...what are muso's and why would they think they were being victimised? It was a gesture, often seen in sport, where the teams put aside their differences to remember the dead.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Really no surprises below but Kudos to the imam for coming out and saying what we all suspected .

An Islamic imam has suggested the Saudi Arabian team refused to take part in a minute's silence for the London terror victims because they believe 'it is not a sin for a Muslim to kill a non-believer'. Sheikh Mohammad Tawhidi says it is a 'lie' to say the Muslim culture does not remember the dead with a moment of silence, and instead argues the football team did not partake in the mourning because they stand with the jihadist men. 'They did not stop for a moment of silence because according to Wahhabi Islam - which governs Saudi Arabia - it is not wrong or a sin for a Muslim to kill a non-Muslim,' he told Daily Mail Australia.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

This guy is a super dick by the sound of it. Check this out...Welcome to the Weird World of Australia's 'Fake Sheikh', Mohammad Tawhidi

Welcome to the thoroughly weird world of Mohammad Tawhidi, the man the mainstream Muslim community has dubbed Australia's "fake sheikh."

Anointed as a religious leader by the tabloid media, this Shia extremist is using its newspapers and television programs to wage a sectarian war against Australia's majority Sunni community. And their audiences can't get enough.

I'm still in favour of kicking the Saudi team out of the Cup. Sooner the better because they'll be the wooden spoons anyway.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

They need the boot. Their behaviour is a disgrace to the Victims and their Families.

People who lack respect deserve none.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Nothing good, of that you may be sure.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

No more than any other sporting event warm up.

Just the sound of foot hitting ball, players talking while their doing so. Nothing too terribly loud.

I can't get the video to play at the moment...is it terribly loud? If so, it's the crowd in all likelihood.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now
a reply to: Azureblue

Err..no idea what you're saying there...what are muso's and why would they think they were being victimised? It was a gesture, often seen in sport, where the teams put aside their differences to remember the dead.

what are muso's - Muslims, and yes some but all too few of them assimilate into the host nations culture, traditions, customs and values but many of them dont and just want to recreate a little muslim religion/middle east enclave/nation state in the host nation and continu to live exactly as they did in their home country.

All too many of them are like christians, they bleeive their religion is the only true religion and everyone elses religion is inferior.

This distinctly different from just wanting to mind their own busienss, get along, head down arse up, have a peacefull life and hopefully have something to live on when their old.

Take Asians for example, I admire them yet I fear them because as what happened when i brought some chinese for tea one night, i was served by a 12-14 year old girl. These people will reduce all our living standarads and this one of the reason they are brought here.

hope this helps

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Maybe they didn't understand the announcement if it was in English. Maybe nobody told them. Maybe they just didn't know. Maybe all they were thinking of was playing football. Maybe they were set up because they are Saudis, propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join