It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee-Live 10am EST

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Wow, so we're learning that the head of the FBI was a cowardly man and hung his head low around alpha males.

He got cucked by Trump.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

And at least one female.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Wow, so we're learning that the head of the FBI was a cowardly man and hung his head low around alpha males.

To be fair that was my first impression after i watched him in the hearing with Rogers.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Rubio....good question!

Comey, the man that stood up to Bush, now is trying to say he is somewhat cowardly....hmmmm.

link   
Comey is looking REAL bad here

he seems like a rather impotent figure to be running the FBI

link   
Yes, Lil Marco..why indeed.

link   
I don't know come on Comey you're a grown man.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I had to stop watching this non-sense. The only glaring similarity of the US government leadership is age. They are too old to be leading this country into the 21st century. Grandma and grandpa talking about cyber security and Russians is not funny anymore. Power begets power and I get it but is brutal to watch our country's leadership right and left act like it is 1964. Bye bye USA.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Trump was right to fire Comey....he seems a bit "weak", imo and shifty. "I may be wrong"...lol

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Comey is now a self-proclaimed weak coward.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This really reinforces my personal belief that the whole accuse/withdraw HRC from charges before the election to be a total farce.

At any time Comey could have said Trumps was not under investigation.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think Ms Frankenstein should of asked more questions, he was opening up like he was talking to his mother.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Agreed, this casts validity on Trump firing him imo.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
They are still conflating Trump expressing his hope as Trump asking or directing Comey to end the investigation. I cannot watch this BS.

link   
Note his body language
The bags under his eyes.
The pitch of his voice is up one or two levels.
Eye movement and direction.

These are strong indication extreme duress.
He has great desire to please the interrogators, but knows he doesn't possess the information to do so.

Buck

+2 more 
link   
So Trump encouraged Comey to find out if anyone in his campaign was doing anything wrong.

What's wrong with that?

link   
so comey did in this investigation just what he did in the hillary email investigation....
www.bbc.com...

The Director now defends his decision by asserting that he believed attorney General Loretta Lynch had a conflict. But the FBI Director is never empowered to supplant federal prosecutors and assume command of the Justice Department. There is a well-established process for other officials to step in when a conflict requires the recusal of the Attorney General. On July 5, however, the Director announced his own conclusions about the nation's most sensitive criminal investigation, without the authorization of duly appointed Justice Department leaders.

So comey tells his team about the hope incident but not his boss

it is the same problem with both investigations

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is a good who's who that will have vulnerable seats next election for this witch hunt. It is a gold mine for GOP attack ads, keep the silly questions coming, Trump will get a 59 vote Senate majority before his two terms are up thanks to these clowns.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Did he call Trump a liar?

I see he added that little zinger in there, when he said he felt the need to take notes knowing the nature of the man.

OMG that's incredible when looking back on Obama and Hillary and Rice,this makes me sick.
edit on 8-6-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
So Trump encouraged Comey to find out if anyone in his campaign was doing anything wrong.

What's wrong with that?

I don't know. It's like we entered bizarro world.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join