It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee-Live 10am EST

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Another question that the idiots in the session forget to ask was Why Comey demanded more resources despite the fact McCabe saying there was no reason for them. Another important thing that just got swept under the rug.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Another question that the idiots in the session forget to ask was Why Comey demanded more resources despite the fact McCabe saying there was no reason for them. Another important thing that just got swept under the rug.

McCabe actually cleared that up. The request was for more overall resources for the Bureau, not for that specific investigation. McCabe said the Bureau overall did indeed need more resources, but the reporting that they requested more resources for the Russia investigation was fake news.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: burntheships

Here is the page at archive.is

This way, if the original is edited or taken down, it will still be preserved.

Ok, so look at this!!

Comey released this while he was still at the FBI!

Mr. Comey described details of his refusal to pledge his loyalty to Mr. Trump to several people close to him on the condition that they not discuss it publicly while he was F.B.I. director. But now that Mr. Comey has been fired, they felt free to discuss it on the condition of anonymity. A White House spokeswoman on Thursday disputed the description of the dinner by Mr. Comey’s associates.

He was leaking this stuff out while still at the FBI!?
edit on 8-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

First half of the NYT story on 11th May.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
We now have to start asking the question as to whether these memo's EVER existed from the time of the actual meetings.
Comey was ALREADY leaking to the press BEFORE the threat of tapes emerged.
Once the threat came, the story about memo's surfaced.
As yet, despite the memo's being in the hands of a person outside govt, they have not been provided to the Committee.

Why would Comey not have provided these memo's? He might be scared that it will become obvious he wrote them AFTER the twitter threat from Trump in a bid to cover what he had already leaked verbally.
edit on 8/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Makes sense and if he did Comey is in hot water. Did nobody tell him that this would be a bad idea? I'm so glad that Comey is gone.

Edit: Perhaps that's the true reason why Trump didn't stop the testimony. He knew Comey would only implicate himself.

edit on 8-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
We now have to start asking the question as to whether these memo's EVER existed from the time of the actual meetings.
As yet, despite the memo's being in the hands of a person outside govt, they have not been provided to the Committee.

Why would Comey not have provided these memo's? He might be scared that it will become obvious he wrote them AFTER the twitter threat from Trump in a bid to cover what he had already leaked verbally.

I doubt the memos exist, as well. He was just plain leaking.

Now, what is Comey's True Agenda and who is "his team"?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Is Andrew McCabe part of Comey's "team"? What do you think?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Comey...damn.

I remember thinking, and seeing people on here making compelling cases for his behaviour in regards to the Clinton investigation, that maybe he was just trying to get the message out but in a subtle way.

It was a thing at the time, maybe he was using certain words because he couldn't risk saying what he really meant because Lynch, Clinton blah blah blah.

And now I can see the basis of another version of the same story forming.

Maybe he is trying to show, in a subtle way, that what he decided vis a vis Clinton was in fact code for "Help me, she is guilty but I couldn't say so"...

When in reality, he was simply a Whitehouse and DoJ B##ch who had less stones than a seedless grape.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Now, what is Comey's True Agenda and who is "his team"?

I think he has no team anymore. In fact his jabs at the Clintons could mean that he wants a deal to get away from them. I'm not sure what you have to do to get an immunity deal in the first place but i guess that's what he is going for next.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

He admits he never kept memo's for conversations
before ....None on Lynch, no one on Obama.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

He was the leaker from the beginning and I am sure he was the one that did the unmasking too. He has made the US nothing but a laughing clown of the world.

I believe he have enough crap as complicit with the last administration to put him in Jail and he didn't have nothing to lose.

As for the memos, taking into consideration that the leaked information was enough to be sensationalized by the tabloids WPO and NYT with CNN behind trailing like the poor media outlet they have become, Comey doesn't have any memos, his entire account is here say no prof no case.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

That sounds to convenient to be truth, like sending a message to the corruption that was the last administration that they are safe because is not prof what happen.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

He was the leaker from the beginning and I am sure he was the one that did the unmasking too. He has made the US nothing but a laughing clown of the world.

I believe he have enough crap as complicit with the last administration to put him in Jail and he didn't have nothing to lose.

As for the memos, taking into consideration that the leaked information was enough to be sensationalized by the tabloids WPO and NYT with CNN behind trailing like the poor media outlet they have become, Comey doesn't have any memos, his entire account is here say no prof no case.

He probably did "wiretap" Trump Tower; that is, he and his "team". He was probably part and parcel of the spying on Donald Trump, senators and congressmen, and who knows who else.

Then they leaked stuff outright or via "the cloud".

There is some high stakes sh*t being covered up....and why? Did he fancy himself as some sort of J.Edgar Hoover and was getting info to use as power over people.

Again, does anybody think Andrew McCabe is part of Comey's "team"? (This is important.)
edit on 8-6-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

He probably did "wiretap" Trump Tower; that is, he and his "team". He was probably part and parcel of the spying on Donald Trump, senators and congressmen, and who knows who else.

Then they leaked stuff outright or via "the cloud".

There is some high stakes sh*t being covered up....and why? Did he fancy himself as some sort of J.Edgar Hoover and was getting info to use as power over people.

Again, does anybody think Andrew McCabe is part of Comey's "team"?

Hmm at this point i have to say no he isn't. McCabe did nothing out of the ordinary as far i can tell. However the ominous tape tweet from Trump is now pretty relevant because this could mean Trump knew who the leaker was all along and set a trap for Comey.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

If you wrote memos that you felt were important, then decided to hand them over to a friend on the outside, wouldn't you at least keep a copy? He claims he doesn't have them. What do you bet the professor at Columbia that gave them to the media will claim he doesn't have them either. And we know for certainty, that neither the Times nor WaPo will say they have hard copies.

What a bunch of crooks! They all need to be prosecuted.

Mueller was Comey's friend and mentor! Does anybody really think he's going to find anything of major importance against Comey? Not in a million years.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Occurs he did, this was done under Loretta Lynch watchful eye, at the request of the sitting president behind closed doors I am sure, no memos not tapes is all good.

All to help Hillary with her campaign election, all crocks all corrupted to the core.

It is rumors "as usual" that under the Obama administration the spying agencies were abuse by him and corrupted too.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Trumps lawyer made it a point to mention the tweet was after the new York Times story and that the leaks were of privileged and classified conversations.

One could go after Comey for perjury on his stated reason for leaking the memo, as well as for actually leaking the memo. Also, if he felt that Trump was 'directing' him (his own impression based on his testimony) then he had a duty to report that to the DOJ and he did not.

Comey is toast unless he has a deal to get someone else like Lynch (or Trump is satisfied with Comey losing credibility and the Russia narrative being destroyed)...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

He also put out a letter full of spelling errors...

But I digress...I suppose it was hectic in the WH!

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join