It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee-Live 10am EST

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: neo96

It was a very dramatic pony show, Comey played the victim but end up looking like a coward, still he was one of the leakers and he involved Lynch on the wording of how to handle Hillary's investigation.

If you have the time you should listen the whole thing.

the proverbial noose is tightening, it's only a matter of time now before pence becomes president....remember, they haven't even gotten to the point of tracing the money flow into the trump family, and that's where the s**t will really hit the fan....

If you say so...

edit on 8/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Comey caught in Lie!

Comey said today that he leaked the memo AFTER Trump tweeted that Comey better hope there was a recording.

Trump's lawyer pointed out that the Comey memo came out a day BEFORE the Trump tweet.

yeah comey "had to get that out there" because trump might lie

same guy wouldnt tell the media trump was never under any investigation

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Comey caught in Lie!

Comey said today that he leaked the memo AFTER Trump tweeted that Comey better hope there wasn't a recording.

Trump's lawyer pointed out that the Comey memo came out a day BEFORE the Trump tweet.

Could someone explain to me why the media that was in possession of the memos still felt the need to alter them to fit their narrative isnt that i don't know counterproductive? Comey said that himself. Why would the NYT do that in the first place? Are they just all idiots or what the hell is going on.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is a hoax, the president could have pardoned the guy, where was the crime to begin with?
edit on 8-6-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It was a very dramatic pony show, Comey played the victim but end up looking like a coward, still he was one of the leakers and he involved Lynch on the wording of how to handle Hillary's investigation.

the proverbial noose is tightening, it's only a matter of time now before pence becomes president....remember, they haven't even gotten to the point of tracing the money flow into the trump family, and that's where the s**t will really hit the fan....

If you say so...

Reminds me of the anti-Trumpers Bible that came out several years ago.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I'm getting a very clear picture of some people. Nothing nebulous or ill-defined, but crystal clear.

it's all about the money, how much Russia or "friends of putin" are in for with trump and family, is the only thing that ISN'T clear. be patient, and that part will be crystal.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Arnie123

Okay, although it looks like the members of the committee may hear the truth behind closed doors. Comey said he would share the details in the closed session.

Really??
So today was all lies and he will tell the truth behind closed doors?
Sillyolme said the same thing yesterday about Coats and Rogers testimony. They were under oath yesterday to tell the truth, as was Comey today.....nothing will change behind closed doors.
This was the truth today without classified specifics.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The MSM are now trying to lie about the dates that the detail of the leaked memo started surfacing. They are claiming it was 'first reported' on May 16th, four days after trump tweeted about the tapes.

See this article today in The Blaze:
www.theblaze.com...

Quote:

The New York Times first reported on the leaked memo on May 16, and two days later, former FBI Director Robert Mueller was appointed as the special counsel for the ongoing Russia investigation. Comey decided to leak the content of his meeting with Trump after the president tweeted that Comey had “better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”

However, here is an article in the NYT from May 11th, a day BEFORE the Trump tweet:
www.nytimes.com...

Quote:

WASHINGTON — Only seven days after Donald J. Trump was sworn in as president, James B. Comey has told associates, the F.B.I. director was summoned to the White House for a one-on-one dinner with the new commander in chief. The conversation that night in January, Mr. Comey now believes, was a harbinger of his downfall this week as head of the F.B.I., according to two people who have heard his account of the dinner. As they ate, the president and Mr. Comey made small talk about the election and the crowd sizes at Mr. Trump’s rallies. The president then turned the conversation to whether Mr. Comey would pledge his loyalty to him. Mr. Comey declined to make that pledge. Instead, Mr. Comey has recounted to others, he told Mr. Trump that he would always be honest with him, but that he was not “reliable” in the conventional political sense.

Comey lied under oath about his reason for leaking.

edit on 8/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Comey caught in Lie!

Comey said today that he leaked the memo AFTER Trump tweeted that Comey better hope there wasn't a recording.

What is he thinking?
His credibility is at an all time low right now!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Ah yes, the self proclaimed expert who knows the life of the Trumps and business dealings, lol smh.

Then assumes that the whole world shook their heads like we give a crap about what they think? They have their own issues like islam taking over their cultures and cities, nevermind them.

Trump's worldly respect...

Obama's worldly respect....

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What I'm getting at is that it would have been impossible to actually have based his leaking the memo on the tweet because it didn't exist when he leaked the memo.

I.e. in this instance you couldn't defend yourself from perjury by saying it was a mistake or you remembered wrong...
edit on th20176-0500fCDT032017Thu, 08 Jun 2017 15:31:05 -0500 by SonOfThor because: ugh I hate my phones auto correct

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I'm getting a very clear picture of some people. Nothing nebulous or ill-defined, but crystal clear.

it's all about the money, how much Russia or "friends of putin" are in for with trump and family, is the only thing that ISN'T clear. be patient, and that part will be crystal.

I think you may need help. The only crystal I can infer from your statement is the use of a crystal ball.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Screen shots of the NYTimes are in order!
Save and use for re posts!

The Media is disgustingly corrupt!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
What I would give to know how Sillyolme is doing after her yet another wish and dream was crushed

Theantediluvian and a few others that I can't think of right now, have probably locked themselves into their closets and are slowly rocking back and forth and crying themselves to sleep.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Screen shots of the NYTimes are in order!
Save and use for re posts!

The Media is disgustingly corrupt!

They will be archived on /pol/ and on Reddit. Have no fear.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I think you may need help. The only crystal I can infer from your statement is the use of a crystal ball.

Hey predicting the future is my job. I don't even need a stinking crystal ball. All my predictions in the last weeks were spot on.

link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Not to mention probable hard copies trumps lawyer probably has since he clarified that the timing was off with comeys testimony...

link   
a reply to: burntheships

Here is the page at archive.is

This way, if the original is edited or taken down, it will still be preserved.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: burntheships

Here is the page at archive.is

This way, if the original is edited or taken down, it will still be preserved.

Why not tweet that? Just for sh#ts and giggles.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
another thing trump was exonerated of today not ONCE DID COMEY SAY THE PRESIDENT GRABBED HIM OR RUBBED HIM.
so that whole thing about the president grabbing pus must have been a lie too.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join